Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

did she perform do you want to come over ????????????? there is no link anywhere

and make me was fine people here suck big time you legit dont like anything she does 

It starts once Make Me ends, it changes to DYWCO video

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She needs a whole new team. There is like no creative process behind her performances anymore.

They look like rehearsals. The choreography is awful, i'm so sick of those stretching moves and the lip-synching is getting ridiculously bad. She can't even be bothered to do that properly.

What a shame that these amazing songs are being given the lazy treatment.

11 minutes ago, saicis said:

She needs a whole new team. There is like no creative process behind her performances anymore.

They look like rehearsals. The choreography is awful, i'm so sick of those stretching moves and the lip-synching is getting ridiculously bad. She can't even be bothered to do that properly.

DELETE YOUR POST, ACCOUNT AND YOURSELF. 

:fkinoverit:

Maybe I'm the only one here that liked make me choreo more than DYWCO.However,in both performances her eyes looked empty,she was a bit a nervous and robotic,her lip syncing was off.In general,I prefer the VMAs performance she had better movement flow and better energy.

The background looks gross,cheap and oldfashioned.A legend like Britney deserves better costumes and props.

AGAIN:Her team is stuck in the past.

30 minutes ago, saicis said:

:bigtime:

The problem is:

a) Jamie will never allow her to fire Larry.
b) Jamie will probably never allow her to increase the budget to hire a proper Creative Director, upgrade her costumes, hire a more expensive choreographer, or improve the staging of her performances.

Jamie makes 1.5% of her revenues. That's AFTER expenses are covered. The more she spends on POM and her videos, the less he and Larry make.

"He has sought only modest increases over the years, though he also requested 1.5 percent of gross revenues from the performances and merchandising tied to Ms. Spears’s Las Vegas show."

SOURCE: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Britney is probably tired. VMA was a lot better than this Vegas performances. And ppl who r in production do u have eyes honestly the lights r too much. U can't see her face. Only in close ups. And second yellow outfit u can't see where is the outfit or where is her body. She's like melting with the background. I mean come on people. What r u paid for. We having 1st real promo after femme fatal and ya'Ll just doing this. That's unfair. U can't show this on TV. Cause that is just u not doing ur job properly. Go get her some1 who can shoot normal video. I am just horribly angry. Let Britney rest for a while. She seems having more fun with her kids than performing 

3 minutes ago, saicis said:

Get over yourself. It's a forum, you can't control people's opinions. It's not my fault I'm not afraid to say when she needs to do better.

:nyheadache: I just can't deal with fans like you. Why are you even here? Do you get off on negativity? I can't believe you said it looked like a rehearsal. Like seriously? What do you think Britney is a robot? OMG I JUST CAN'T WITH Y'ALL.

Seeing post like yours just makes me what to drag y'all fans to the pits of hell. :letitburn:

1 minute ago, Chico101 said:

:nyheadache: I just can't deal with fans like you. Why are you even here? Do you get off on negativity? I can't believe you said it looked like a rehearsal. Like seriously? What do you think Britney is a robot? OMG I JUST CAN'T WITH Y'ALL.

Seeing post like yours just makes me what to drag y'all fans to the pits of hell. :letitburn:

I never said she is a robot. I know she can do better and i'm not blind. I don't have to like everything she does like some of you. You get offended if a fan doesn't like everything she does, it's pathetic.

I honestly don't think these performances are good at all. I'm glad you do, but I don't. I know she isn't putting in the effort and she can do more, there's nothing wrong with voicing that sentiment. 

Archived