Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

I liked the performances. Compared to GMA for FF, this was perfect. I just wish I knew who introduced her to this weird head tick/hair flip thing.  It's like she does it when she's trying to be fierce and like no one has told her it's not fierce at all. She looks like she's trying to get a crook out of her neck or something. And I think she was nervous because she looked down so much, but she was so beautiful. And we got smileney for a lot of it. So yay! 

(Also, it's literally comedy that ppl say we should only have amazing things to say because we are finally getting promo. Like its some huge gift to us. I'm sure the record label is making her promote after the tragedy that was BJ and they don't wanna keep losing money making albums/videos. She's just doing her job. No one in everyday life gets a badge of honor for doing what they are supposed to be doing. Just my thoughts) 

Exactly. We're supposed to be eternally grateful for every bit of promo as if she were doing it for free. That's her 'job' and she gets paid millions for the stuff she sells, mainly Vegas. 

What they don't realise is that she and her team should be grateful to US for buying her albums and supporting her, even when she puts out **** or has no effort. There's a huge disconnect between us and her team and it's their fault. They should listen to her fans more often, instead of pretending we don't exist or that they don't hear us.

She's entitled to do what she wants, but if she expects us to support her then she needs to step it up. It's been 9 years since the whole breakdown. How long are we still gonna keep dwelling on it? 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, SnapchatMyHeart said:

To each their own, but to me that just shows you have unsophisticated taste. The songs u listed as bad are all more creative and entertaining than DYWCO. It's like a 2016 Gwen Stefani song and that's no bueno. It has a place on the album, but it shouldn't be a single. It will FLOP. At best it will perform like Gwen's "Make Me Like You" on the charts. She needs a top 10.

Oh I'm sorry I don't have a so sophisticated taste like yours, Mr know it all, Mr right :gtfo:

Maybe in another life I'll have, who knows, poor me I'm not a music critic like u  :trash:

• 2 weeks later...

She read/heard reviews of VMAs...

because you can tell she was really trying in VMAs performance, her moves were twice as sharp as her vegas show and it might have really hurt her to see how many bad reviews it received and she was feeling sad/down...

It makes me sad....she's doing all these amazing things but no one seem to care. Everyone's always bitching. She ROCKED that routine in the vmas...but everyone acted like she did nothing and focused on that millisecond she lipped MMI wrong....it's unfair. 

8 minutes ago, TyWalker said:

I'd be sad if my "fans" bitched about everything I ever did too... (Not directed at you, OP)

I loved the performance. I was streaming it in a club and went to the front door when it was time for her to perform...I was so happy and excited until I came to Exhale and read all the horrible things people were saying....it ruined it for me. 

Archived