Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could care less about the playback.

I just can't for the life of me understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea to dub the entire performance as to make it sound like a music video? There's no audience sound, no sense of anything live happening. It's really distracting.

Femme Fatale Tour DVD teas. Jesus. 

10 minutes ago, VSW said:

I could care less about the playback.

I just can't for the life of me understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea to dub the entire performance as to make it sound like a music video? There's no audience sound, no sense of anything live happening. It's really distracting.

Femme Fatale Tour DVD teas. Jesus. 

Right? it's cringey :wendycry:

109 pages? LMAOOO i will read every page :mj:.

the performances are horrible!! come on Brit, u can do better girl!, im waiting for the iHeart radio, and Apple music (?) to at least hear 1 song live!! damn, britney mami come on, i need your live vocals in my life :scalped:

I don't know what happen... maybe she was tired or didn't catch up with Jetlag... cause these performance were below her actual standard. She was off sync, forgot the moves, and got confused many times. I'll just pass on this one. After the good performances she delivered... i am kinda shocked by this morning. And also... what kind of unskilled baboon edited that? 

Sometimes I find it very disheartening to visit this forum. I was at work all day and just saw this thread with over 100 pages and thought: "WOW! FINALLY SOMETHING POSITIVE" but nope... Most pages are of people criticizing Britney and her performance. Guys, it's been 9 years or maybe more since we last saw Britney promoting this much. Just a few months ago we were mostly thinking this era would be BJ era promo-wise... And yet here she is, promoting, dancing, feeling happy, glorious, she's finally at a good place right now, she feels connected and proud of her album. So why is it that her owns fans hate her so much? Some people here truly hate her and the worse thing is that they hide it behind "I love her that's why I'm honest"... No bbs, honesty =/= being cruel and tearing someone apart. Britney has always been very transparent, she can't hide her true emotions no matter how much she tries... That's why in the past everything looked so forced, but come on... Have you seen her lately? Have you seen her passion in her eyes? Her interviews have been flawless and so natural. We should all be celebrating this era but no, you never get to enjoy anything because you are always finding something to hate, you're always trying to find a fault in everything she does instead of being happy and thankful for her. Her performance was great and she was happy with it... I understand Make Me is probably not the song to do a choreography, but we also know she is not going to sing live so what is she supposed to do? Stand there and do nothing? Let her do her life at her own pace and stop acting like you own her or she owes you something... Because she doesn't and you guys do not own her either. It took her 9 years to be where she's at right now... Some people never make it! Some people never heal from a depression, some people end up killing themselves, but Britney's life is truly a miracle. If someone that doesn't know about her sees her now, they would never believe she had a breakdown!!

So stop being so cruel towards her and LOVE, simply LOVE and be grateful. 

Her production, performance, and coreography ( hire Brian Friedman too, can come up with unique steps, Wade can smooth them out) is not up to par right now. Even if Brit wanted to do minimalist, Brian could give her minimalist but much better pulled off.  Plus, he would push her to do her best because he's not about to get his production ****** up. Im sure he can create something for her that isnt dangerous like the DWAD tour. I just dont want her to be the laughing stock of the industry anymore.

After what Brian said about Britney during FF like she's a mom now, she's not doing this or that etc. I think this is a no brainer. Besides his style has totally changed. Compare vids of him from 2001/2002 dancing Slave with vids from now. Back then he was fluid and had a groove going, now it's just sharp and looks kind of robotic. Almost forced and unnatural. This is not Britney's dancing style at all.

Wade? He was here during Circus und people bitched about his choreo too lol

40 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sometimes I find it very disheartening to visit this forum. I was at work all day and just saw this thread with over 100 pages and thought: "WOW! FINALLY SOMETHING POSITIVE" but nope... Most pages are of people criticizing Britney and her performance. Guys, it's been 9 years or maybe more since we last saw Britney promoting this much. Just a few months ago we were mostly thinking this era would be BJ era promo-wise... And yet here she is, promoting, dancing, feeling happy, glorious, she's finally at a good place right now, she feels connected and proud of her album. So why is it that her owns fans hate her so much? Some people here truly hate her and the worse thing is that they hide it behind "I love her that's why I'm honest"... No bbs, honesty =/= being cruel and tearing someone apart. Britney has always been very transparent, she can't hide her true emotions no matter how much she tries... That's why in the past everything looked so forced, but come on... Have you seen her lately? Have you seen her passion in her eyes? Her interviews have been flawless and so natural. We should all be celebrating this era but no, you never get to enjoy anything because you are always finding something to hate, you're always trying to find a fault in everything she does instead of being happy and thankful for her. Her performance was great and she was happy with it... I understand Make Me is probably not the song to do a choreography, but we also know she is not going to sing live so what is she supposed to do? Stand there and do nothing? Let her do her life at her own pace and stop acting like you own her or she owes you something... Because she doesn't and you guys do not own her either. It took her 9 years to be where she's at right now... Some people never make it! Some people never heal from a depression, some people end up killing themselves, but Britney's life is truly a miracle. If someone that doesn't know about her sees her now, they would never believe she had a breakdown!!

So stop being so cruel towards her and LOVE, simply LOVE and be grateful. 

These ******* have always been the same, every era they hate on it while its happening then they miss it when its over. they hated circus until FF came along and then liked FF when BJ happened 

Archived