Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, saicis said:

She needs a whole new team. There is like no creative process behind her performances anymore.

They look like rehearsals. The choreography is awful, i'm so sick of those stretching moves and the lip-synching is getting ridiculously bad. She can't even be bothered to do that properly.

What a shame that these amazing songs are being given the lazy treatment.

Sad but true.In Britney's defence, she gives me the feeling that she loves Glory, I can see that she wants to work but her team keeps destroying everything.

11 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Delete this thread.

Y'all fans are ungrateful.

Britney doesn't deserve y'all.

Delete yourself if that's the way you're going to be. 

People are allowed to have opinions here. Just because they aren't happy with how she's being packaged doesn't make them shitty fans. In fact, I'd argue it's the opposite.

:janet:

Loved them, no reasons to be so knit picky. Although my only comment is the camera angles on the Choreo of the prechorus of DYWCO was poorly shot. Both times it was a zoomed up shot of Britney doing a Choreo including her whole body with dancers. It could have been captured better

16 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Delete this thread.

Y'all fans are ungrateful.

Britney doesn't deserve y'all.

:jackk: you meant "Y'all don't deserve Britney"?

4 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Delete yourself if that's the way you're going to be. 

People are allowed to have opinions here. Just because they aren't happy with how she's being packaged doesn't make them shitty fans. In fact, I'd argue it's the opposite.

:janet:

He's dissing Britney bro :moorangu:

I don't care the lipsync... But she could at least record new live tracks like the Oops tour in 2000. It was perfectly fine. 

Now it's too obvious. It's a little ridiculous. 

But I liked the performances over all. I preferred MM at the VMAs. 

And DYWTCO... I like it, but they recycled the 3 performance... This song needed a full dance routine. Like MATM in 2004. Same vibe to me. 

I actually liked Make Me's choreography, she just didn't seem that into it to be honest. On the contrary, she seemed to enjoy herself much more with DYWCO but I didn't love the choreography. I got FF teas with both performances, she seemed kinda bored and tired, just doing it to get done with it. VMAs were much more fierce.
I love her anyway :) 

2 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

First off, THE INTERVIEW PART BEFORE THE WAVE SHES SO CUTE AND HER KIDS ARE SO CUTE, I LOVE. i'm happy they included them for a little bit, she seems so much happier and bubblier around them, I love it.

Second off, FIX THE LIGHTING SHE'S BRITNEY ******* SPEARS. :boredashell:

Third off, can we please accept DYWTCO is just promo, not the next single. The GP would hate this song and radio will not play this song.

Forth off, she needs a new choreographer. There are no transitions and like I understand some stuff was cut to make it TV appropriate, but its just awkward and idk. I don't understand how some songs the routine got better during the revamp and now we're like back at these cheesy, overdone routines again :orangu: she's better than this.

But overall, LOVE SEEING BRITNEY ON TV SO CUTE AND SHES SO GREAT :carpoolney:

This

Archived