Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the negative things u read on YouTube etc are not GP. GP dont care about these things and will never take the time to comment on something from Britney. GP are neutral people. They are working or in the car, or whatever......with the radio on and they dont even notice if they hear a britneysong. They dont care, they dont even think about her.

Do you guys care if u see something about Celine Dion or any other star u dont stan for? Would you take the time to comment on something you dont care about? Guess not.

I think all the negative reactions on the media are people who stan for Rihanna, Beyonce, Gaga, Katy Perry. Because they want there idol number 1, and not Britney, so they bash her.

Its just a game between fans, nothing more.

I would have love to hear her singing more, but I don't think she was uncomfortable, she has always been like that, since 1998. Britney is a shy and sweet person, I don't think that she was having a bad time and neither that she was being fake :)

Guest Dexmorgan89
5 minutes ago, marioh said:

It wasn't perfect, but it was cute and I liked it. I wasn't expecting anything beyond what we've got. I mean it was better than Mariah's... And I love Mariah.

really? I was super surprised at how candid she was. Especially the marriage, bondage , alias name part. Haven't seen the Mariah bit so can't comment. 

7 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

it was ok but she wasn't comfortable enough! we know how she is so it's normal for us but for others on youtube who aren't aware of her personality that much, it was sure awkward for them and we can't really blame them! :mhm: we love her the way she is so whatever she do will always be cute to us :britoverit:

I think your screen name says it all, stop hanging on to the past, don't expect Britney the cool chick to make an appearance again. And I don't know how comfortable you wanted her to be :sickofu: to me, she was comfortable enough. And you're going by the comments on youtube? youtube comments are one of the most hateful, and it's Britney, of course there's always gonna be some negativity, always, doesn't matter what she does. Best thing to do is to brush it off and move on :thetea:

all i have seen so far on twitter it's something like "click here to see britney spears sing without PLAYBACK"

it's like the world it's shocked she is actually singing smh

Idk what people were expecting?  She did exactly what she had to do- she showed up, she looked hot, she was goofy and funny, and she sang.  Her segment wasn't any worse than other celebs'.

I actually watched it with a friend who isn't a fan and he thought she was adorable, soo... Besides, why are you guys worrying about what people on YouTube think?  Those trolls would be talking **** no matter what.

Archived