Xtina only performs 2 shows per week in Vegas and unable to sell out

51 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’m going to Vegas this month and my cousin and I were bummed that Kelly wasn’t playing there anymore, so we were looking at other shows and briefly thought of Christina and quickly chose Mariah. Queen Kylie is still very much sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Now I do like Xtinas music. I’ve seen her in concert 3 times in the early days (for the Stripped and B2B albums). She has the talent still but her show just looks so bad. Even the setlist is shït. She has this diamond and luxury theme for the show and so she included every song that might refer to diamonds, jewels, fashion and glamour and it’s not cohesive. 

Mariah may be older and doesn’t sing as well as in her prime but she has the hits. So we’re excited to see her. 

Mariah Carey Hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Go to both if you can! They’re both queens! 

57 minutes ago, rednaldeirf said:

Go to both if you can! They’re both queens! 

Eh I’ve seen videos of Xtinas show and I just didn’t care for what I saw. Some numbers were great. But I found more of them to be so bland or I was asking why include this? I really wish Kylie had tickets left but I might catch her Pride this year. 

• Love 2

Christina just can’t perform anymore from what I’ve been seeing 

She has the voice but her lack of stage presence, visuals and choreography just aren’t helping her

She over sings every single time imo but I’m here for a comeback and been wondering when or if she’ll have ever have one 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block