Xtina only performs 2 shows per week in Vegas and unable to sell out

17 hours ago, J45x said:

I remember Xtina talking in 2006-2007 about Bionic in the early stages, how she was exploring the electro-pop sound, and the concept of the album being inspired by pop art, Tokyo, and Andy Warhol.  Later out of nowhere Lady Gaga appears with the same concept and sound Xtina was talking about years prior. This makes me think the whole concept was floating around creative circles in Hollywood and just waiting to pitch it to whoever singer it fits best.  By the time Xtina decided to work it was already too late, Gaga took the world by storm and Xtina was later called a copycat. Her cocky and better-than-you attitude didn't help her either. Didn't she call Gaga a man or something like that? 

I think is always funny how much Xtina fans despise Britney as she was the reason Xtina career never took off. 

LOL

The reason X Tina's career never took off? Your comment makes it seem as though Christina still isn't winning awards, making millions of dollars and hasn't had a career the last 25+ years.

She may not have sold the most albums, or selling out shows, but how many artists have been struggling to do that? 

X Tina's career took off the moment she sang Reflection and rocked the charts with her debut album and been going ever since. 

• Love 3

I like many of her songs but she always slaughters her songs with plain bad remixes.

Like Genie in a Bottle...great song as it is but somehow she thinks she needs to remix this one to sound unrecognizable... that's what bothers me with her. 

*Britney did this too with Toxic on the FF tour and I still hate it to this day.

Subtle changes are welcome but changing an entire song? Look at Taylor, she only shortens some of them and that's it. You want to hear the songs the way they are...

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL

The reason X Tina's career never took off? Your comment makes it seem as though Christina still isn't winning awards, making millions of dollars and hasn't had a career the last 25+ years.

She may not have sold the most albums, or selling out shows, but how many artists have been struggling to do that? 

X Tina's career took off the moment she sang Reflection and rocked the charts with her debut album and been going ever since. 

Yes, her career never took off to the potential it had. She could easily rival Beyonce nowadays but she doesn't have the work ethic, energy, and ear for hits.  Let's be honest she has been a non-factor in the industry for years and years. Her lack of hits and album sales proves my point. The public simply is not into her and they won't start paying attention any time soon. This is why her residency is having trouble keeping up after a great start (just like her career). 

How exactly is Xtina making this millions you say? by selling lube? by her spotify streaming numbers? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:lol.

She just released a spanish album that was completely ignored by Latam. True she got a Latin grammy but still I can assure you no one here in latam knows she has that music out there. She just waited too damn long (as always) to release a Spanish album, if she had done this at the start of her career or mid-2000s she could have smashed and created a better relationship with the Hispanic audience. She just "reconnected" with her Latin ancestry because Latin culture is in vogue. 

Xtina had everything to be one of the most successful stars ever, the voice, the looks, and the stage presence, yet she is not. Why? because the good sis is too damn lazy to work. But well in the end it doesn't seem to bother her at all. So good for Xtina. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, J45x said:

Yes, her career never took off to the potential it had. She could easily rival Beyonce nowadays but she doesn't have the work ethic, energy, and ear for hits.  Let's be honest she has been a non-factor in the industry for years and years. Her lack of hits and album sales proves my point. The public simply is not into her and they won't start paying attention any time soon. This is why her residency is having trouble keeping up after a great start (just like her career). 

How exactly is Xtina making this millions you say? by selling lube? by her spotify streaming numbers? :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:lol.

She just released a spanish album that was completely ignored by Latam. True she got a Latin grammy but still I can assure you no one here in latam knows she has that music out there. She just waited too damn long (as always) to release a Spanish album, if she had done this at the start of her career or mid-2000s she could have smashed and created a better relationship with the Hispanic audience. She just "reconnected" with her Latin ancestry because Latin culture is in vogue. 

Xtina had everything to be one of the most successful stars ever, the voice, the looks, and the stage presence, yet she is not. Why? because the good sis is too damn lazy to work. But well in the end it doesn't seem to bother her at all. So good for Xtina. 

Once again folks keep reverting to album sales, her first 3 albums did great just like Britney's first 4 did great. Britney obviously sold more but X Tina was selling well compared to most in the industry during her first 3 albums.

Sales have declined for just about everyone, sales mean nothing now days when streaming is what matters.

She's making millions from her perfume line, the concerts and shows she's been doing and other incomes she has coming in.

X tina's Spanish album won another Grammy, and yes, she could have risen higher in her career and Britney could've as well instead she choose K Flop.

• Love 1

This isn't about album sales but a career in general. She should be on the level of someone like Beyonce, but is pretty much remembered as a Y2K relic. Britney despite being a less talented vocal singer, has a more iconic career, her music is well remembered and loved by the public (her spotify and youtube numbers prove my point) People are listening to her music something that doesn't happen with Xtina. Bionic is a stellar album and sadly people don't know about the existence of it, why? Because Xtina decided to drop the towel once the era didn't start as she expected. Britney's outfits and looks are well remembered and celebrated constantly on social media, which doesn't happen with Xtina besides her stripped era, and her being a more fashionable girl than Britney ever was.  But it seems Xtina took the path she always wanted, I think she realized the troubles of being a big pop star early in her career and avoided it by taking long breaks between albums. After all, it worked out for her, she has a family, looks great, and still working. 

I don't hate her, I just letting out my frustration about what I think could have been an amazing career. I was an Xtina fan back in the day before becoming a Britney one. 

• Love 1

I saw her Xperience residencency back in 2019… it was so bad. She has zero energy. It was good when she stood still and sang a ballad… but that was it. She’s known for vocals, but she has a lot of uptempo songs she’s known for… she needs to More energy on those physically. She doesn’t have to do a ton of dancing, but put energy into it! She was so out of shape, you could tell. It’s not even about her weight, you can be bigger and still have energy and move better than she did then. The clothes were awful. The concept/set/design of the show were bad. Idk. I also saw Britney, Cher, Gwen, Gaga’s residencies… it’s just embarrassing for Xtina in comparison. I think the theater she’s in now is pretty small too? At least from the videos I’ve seen.. and she can’t sell out? 

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I saw her Xperience residencency back in 2019… it was so bad. She has zero energy. It was good when she stood still and sang a ballad… but that was it. She’s known for vocals, but she has a lot of uptempo songs she’s known for… she needs to More energy on those physically. She doesn’t have to do a ton of dancing, but put energy into it! She was so out of shape, you could tell. It’s not even about her weight, you can be bigger and still have energy and move better than she did then. The clothes were awful. The concept/set/design of the show were bad. Idk. I also saw Britney, Cher, Gwen, Gaga’s residencies… it’s just embarrassing for Xtina in comparison. I think the theater she’s in now is pretty small too? At least from the videos I’ve seen.. and she can’t sell out? 

Hm interesting that I saw this comment considering I actually wanted to see her residency back then.

I never saw her live but I wonder if it's even worth it.

On 11/04/2024 at 02:53, bbbsss said:

o que você conquistou na vida, querido, gostaria de compartilhar? 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

duuuh, a profile without a name and without a photo asking me what I achieved in life? At least I have a legible first name, a photo of my natural and Afro-descendant beauty, a promising career in Automation Engineering at a federal institution in my country. In addition to better taste in choosing my favorites Britney Não GIF 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hm interesting that I saw this comment considering I actually wanted to see her residency back then.

I never saw her live but I wonder if it's even worth it.

I remember I got the tickets cheap, maybe one of those times where they do the all included $25 tickets. I lived in Vegas at the time, and I happened to have a friend who did wardrobe for the shows at planet Hollywood. So he was able to get us into the pit. So I was very close. He also told me she would get brought to and from the stage with a wheelchair. Which just further shows her laziness at that time. Maybe she’s better now… idk. 

I did see her on the justified and stripped tour way back in the day and thought she was great! Obviously she was younger, so it’s not quite comparable… but still there are others her age and older that have way more stage presence and energy. It just doesn’t seem like she’s had any passion or desire in her career for a very long time 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I remember I got the tickets cheap, maybe one of those times where they do the all included $25 tickets. I lived in Vegas at the time, and I happened to have a friend who did wardrobe for the shows at planet Hollywood. So he was able to get us into the pit. So I was very close. He also told me she would get brought to and from the stage with a wheelchair. Which just further shows her laziness at that time. Maybe she’s better now… idk. 

I did see her on the justified and stripped tour way back in the day and thought she was great! Obviously she was younger, so it’s not quite comparable… but still there are others her age and older that have way more stage presence and energy. It just doesn’t seem like she’s had any passion or desire in her career for a very long time 

Wow a wheelchair??

Yeah its obvious she doesn't have much passion for her career considering how long she took to make new albums.

Honestly I have mixed feelings of whether to see her live cause she oversings and also her music is not that exciting and entertaining plus I only love her first 3 albums.

Maybe I can just watch it on youtube.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block