Xtina only performs 2 shows per week in Vegas and unable to sell out

🤗remembering is living:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA MOCKS MARIAH, BRITNEY, J-LO AND SAYS THAT THE TIME HAS NOT COME YET FOR HER TO TAKE A RESIDENCE IN LAS VEGAS    /2015/

'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera took a huge dig at pop stars Mariah Carey, Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez! Considering the alleged feuds and 'exchange of compliments' these women have had in the past, we're really interested in where this goes. Britney, Mariah Carey and J-Lo are doing residencies in Las Vegas, which has become the capital of those who were once famous.

Planet Hollywood invited Christina Aguilera to perform a 'Greatest Hits' residency there, but 'The Voice' judge politely declined the invitation, but she humiliated her co-workers. According to 'The National Enquirer' magazine, the fight began when Aguilera's manager, Irving Azoff said that she would not do a residency in Las Vegas alongside Britney, Mariah and Jennifer, as she was still at the height of her career. career'.

Then she declared: “I won a Grammy this year, why would I join Mariah and Britney to do a show just remembering the past? I'm not willing to spend three nights a week reliving my past. I would like to gain new fans by doing another season of The Voice!” 

... What you thinking???Se você diz, encolhe os ombros GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
On 4/9/2024 at 7:41 PM, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Poor Xtina, Bionic really ruined her career despite being a masterpiece, and Lotus was really good too! Really wish we got a Brit ft. Xtina someday, but all I'll have is edited demos of Tilt You Head Back by Nelly :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

At least it's a good song though! Better than MATM imo :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:I'm glad Brit didn't jump on the trend of Nelly at th time bc song sounds cheesy thanks to Nelly 

Xtina made that song lol the pdiddy song

On 4/9/2024 at 6:41 PM, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Poor Xtina, Bionic really ruined her career despite being a masterpiece, and Lotus was really good too! Really wish we got a Brit ft. Xtina someday, but all I'll have is edited demos of Tilt You Head Back by Nelly :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

At least it's a good song though! Better than MATM imo :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I think, no amount of good songs could have saved her. Christina ruined Christina. She is and has always been insufferable, plus she thinks she is Mariah/Celine and she is not. She might have power, but her singing is over singing.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

Britney spinning in her living room is more interesting and more entertaining than floptina entire career :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:I am dead serious :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

well that says enough about you and your level of intelligence, so good for you darling. not that we needed another confirmation

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nilan said:

ok... at least Britney spinning in her living room yields millions of views, daily streams never achieved by Floptina Floplera or CornoLake. Kisses 💋 💋 💋Netflix Witch GIF by Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

what have you achieved in life darling, care to share? 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

well that says enough about you and your level of intelligence, so good for you darling. not that we needed another confirmation

How about you leave this place  and go Stan that flop  pig and fellow her news in her biggest fans forum ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:oh wait she doesn’t have one poor dat :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Britney is my god
29 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

what have you achieved in life darling, care to share? 

What have you achieved honey  ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:i bet that you are one of these fat ugly bald bottoms in their 40s who pretend to be a hot successful pop star but in reality you are just a loser who work at Wendy’s and eat the leftovers when the  customers leave :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

With the aesthetic she goes she could just perform a B2B/ Burelesque compilation. She only perform ANOM what a crime!!!!!

100%.. She should do a setlist with only songs from B2B/ Burlesque + Lady Marmalade and some covers from Moulin Rouge to keep it cohesive (Your Song, Come What May).

I think her team is just not confident enough to do a show without all her hits. But the setlist just becomes too random.

Her show would be so much better if all the songs in the setlist flowed better. 

• Like 1
On 4/10/2024 at 1:29 AM, MikeHunt said:

I’m going to Vegas this month and my cousin and I were bummed that Kelly wasn’t playing there anymore, so we were looking at other shows and briefly thought of Christina and quickly chose Mariah. Queen Kylie is still very much sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Now I do like Xtinas music. I’ve seen her in concert 3 times in the early days (for the Stripped and B2B albums). She has the talent still but her show just looks so bad. Even the setlist is shït. She has this diamond and luxury theme for the show and so she included every song that might refer to diamonds, jewels, fashion and glamour and it’s not cohesive. 

Mariah may be older and doesn’t sing as well as in her prime but she has the hits. So we’re excited to see her. 

Mariah Carey Hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

If there's nothing else to do a tip is to take some noise cancelling earbuds or headphones this will at least reduce her screaming -48db and should prevent a migraine :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

How about you leave this place  and go Stan that flop  pig and fellow her news in her biggest fans forum ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:oh wait she doesn’t have one poor dat :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Oh boy... try getting a life... and if you think you already have one, get another cause this one is sad and pathetic.

Edited by The Queen

What have you achieved honey  ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:i bet that you are one of these fat ugly bald bottoms in their 40s who pretend to be a hot successful pop star but in reality you are just a loser who work at Wendy’s and eat the leftovers when the  customers leave :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

The way you describe yourself is... highly accurate.

• Love 1

you can step away from the mirror now hun, your life is as miserable as it is

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block