Xtina only performs 2 shows per week in Vegas and unable to sell out

14 hours ago, FFBetterThanBlackout said:

Poor Xtina, Bionic really ruined her career despite being a masterpiece, and Lotus was really good too! Really wish we got a Brit ft. Xtina someday, but all I'll have is edited demos of Tilt You Head Back by Nelly :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

At least it's a good song though! Better than MATM imo :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Her laziness and decision To release an album every four years is what killed her career. By the time Gaga arrived she was already old news which is why the Perez smear campaign worked!

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, J45x said:

Her laziness and decision To release an album every four years is what killed her career. By the time Gaga arrived she was already old news which is why the Perez smear campaign worked!

Bionic was supposed to be ahead of its time but the problem is she released an album which could have been ahead of its time if she released it in 2008 just after Blackout. Not after Gaga

• Like 2

Well....At least she's doing sth related to her job and she's still even attending important events like grammys and all that suff...

Let's not forget that there's a topic on this forum about how much money britney  would make with "only fans"....That's the REAL DEGRADING THING!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Funny how people really think that Christina would be impacted by low selling albums and struggling to sell out shows yet her bank account is just fine.

Christina is looking ageless, and beautiful and still has her voice! Most artists are struggling to sell music and sell out shows.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Bionic was supposed to be ahead of its time but the problem is she released an album which could have been ahead of its time if she released it in 2008 just after Blackout. Not after Gaga

I remember Xtina talking in 2006-2007 about Bionic in the early stages, how she was exploring the electro-pop sound, and the concept of the album being inspired by pop art, Tokyo, and Andy Warhol.  Later out of nowhere Lady Gaga appears with the same concept and sound Xtina was talking about years prior. This makes me think the whole concept was floating around creative circles in Hollywood and just waiting to pitch it to whoever singer it fits best.  By the time Xtina decided to work it was already too late, Gaga took the world by storm and Xtina was later called a copycat. Her cocky and better-than-you attitude didn't help her either. Didn't she call Gaga a man or something like that? 

I think is always funny how much Xtina fans despise Britney as she was the reason Xtina career never took off. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Is that why they had to add additional 300 tickets to her shows in March?  

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Xtina stays thriving, performing, traveling, happy, skinny, youthful and still making music whenever she wants or pleases. A luxury very few can afford. Enjoy your day in the cubicle watching Britney spinning in her living room and reminiscing about things she accomplished 20 years ago. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Stripped was her peak. She got boring with Back to Basics. The extreme change of image that happened could've been damaging to her career; there is something called reinvention and something called facade, and when you change too much too quickly, who and what are we as consumers supposed to relate to when the public persona gets turned upside down like that?

And no i dont think you can compare this to someone just growing up. Stripped was already Christina's 'Bangerz,' album.

So basically a huge image change from 'Christina Aguilera,' to 'Stripped,' to 'Back To Basics,' meaning three very different types of Christinas portrayed.

It's like innocent, dirty, innocent, and dirty again (with Bionic.) And the succeeding albums are just her trying to find her real artistic foundation basically. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Is that why they had to add additional 300 tickets to her shows in March?  

Xtina stays thriving, performing, traveling, happy, skinny, youthful and still making music whenever she wants or pleases. A luxury very few can afford. Enjoy your day in the cubicle watching Britney spinning in her living room and reminiscing about things she accomplished 20 years ago. 

Britney spinning in her living room is more interesting and more entertaining than floptina entire career :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:I am dead serious :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, bbbsss said:

Foi por isso que eles tiveram que adicionar 300 ingressos adicionais para os shows dela em março?  

Xtina continua prosperando, se apresentando, viajando, feliz, magra, jovem e ainda fazendo música quando quer ou quer. Um luxo que poucos podem pagar. Aproveite o seu dia no cubículo assistindo Britney girando em sua sala e relembrando coisas que ela realizou há 20 anos. 

ok... at least Britney spinning in her living room yields millions of views, daily streams never achieved by Floptina Floplera or CornoLake. Kisses 💋 💋 💋Netflix Witch GIF by Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

• Haha 1
On 4/10/2024 at 3:29 AM, MikeHunt said:

I’m going to Vegas this month and my cousin and I were bummed that Kelly wasn’t playing there anymore, so we were looking at other shows and briefly thought of Christina and quickly chose Mariah. Queen Kylie is still very much sold out :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Now I do like Xtinas music. I’ve seen her in concert 3 times in the early days (for the Stripped and B2B albums). She has the talent still but her show just looks so bad. Even the setlist is shït. She has this diamond and luxury theme for the show and so she included every song that might refer to diamonds, jewels, fashion and glamour and it’s not cohesive. 

Mariah may be older and doesn’t sing as well as in her prime but she has the hits. So we’re excited to see her. 

Mariah Carey Hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

Enjoy your trip and have fun  :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block