Does Taylor Swift suffer from BPD or HPD?

Not that easy to tell when it comes to mental illnesses. However, I think narcisissim as a personality style is pretty obvious. The way she uses men for her career and drains every cent out her fans should tell us enough. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Or how she threatens a student for tracking public data of her jet emissions. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Zach F said:

I find it interesting as well that she was in a relationship for 6 years then hops to Matt Healy for a few months then goes straight to Travis, most people would need time in between all of those relationships.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm starting to believe more and more they are all PR relationships.

To be honest, I think the Matt Healy relationship was either a hookup or fling cause it didn’t last but only after she got backlash.

Taylor seems to see men as a conquest and who can she win over.

Kinda like how Ariana is only difference is she’s a shameless homewrecker.

Also to be brutally honest,

Taylor is not extremely gorgeous to get all these men, without all the glam makeup, she’s average at best.

So I think they are PR relationships.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

I generally don't like talking about artists and their characters (i genuinely avoid it) but it is becoming increasingly evident that she has not grown past her teenager phase. She's still petty, holds grudges a lot, gossips and whispers with her friends on nearly all award shows in a very "popular high school girl" demeanor, etc. I do think she hasn't matured as a person. She's nearly 35, she should be a well formed personality by now, way above these childish principles. 

But oh well, it works, so it actually could be an entire fake media personality and she might be completely different in person, who knows.  

But also, there is absolutely 0% chance to determine if someone has mental issues without speaking to them and evaluating them as a professional, meaning, psychologist or a psychiatrist, if you're none of the two, its very irresponsible prescribing someone with a mental illness as you simply dont know.

It's like telling to someone they might have cancer but you're not even a doctor and you couldnt possibly know lol. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

To be honest, I think the Matt Healy relationship was either a hookup or fling cause it didn’t last but only after she got backlash.

Taylor seems to see men as a conquest and who can she win over.

Kinda like how Ariana is only difference is she’s a shameless homewrecker.

Also to be brutally honest,

Taylor is not extremely gorgeous to get all these men, without all the glam makeup, she’s average at best.

So I think they are PR relationships.

I am 1000% sure i was Ariana in my past life :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I generally don't like talking about artists and their characters (i genuinely avoid it) but it is becoming increasingly evident that she has not grown past her teenager phase. She's still petty, holds grudges a lot, gossips and whispers with her friends on nearly all award shows in a very "popular high school girl" demeanor, etc. I do think she hasn't matured as a person. She's nearly 35, she should be a well formed personality by now, way above these childish principles. 

But oh well, it works, so it actually could be an entire fake media personality and she might be completely different in person, who knows.  

But also, there is absolutely 0% chance to determine if someone has mental issues without speaking to them and evaluating them as a professional, meaning, psychologist or a psychiatrist, if you're none of the two, its very irresponsible prescribing someone with a mental illness as you simply dont know.

It's like telling to someone they might have cancer but you're not even a doctor and you couldnt possibly know lol. 

Don't get me wrong, this thread is just for thought given her sometimes weird behavior and jumping from one guy to another in short order. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I'm not sure what she has considering I don't know her nor am I a psychiatrist 

but its not normal for an adult who's almost 35 to act, dress and think like a teenager and to be petty holding grudges from over a decade ago.

It is interesting how she hops from one boyfriend to another all the time,

I mean wouldn't that get exhausting after a while?

I honestly will be surprised if she ever does get married.

She's waiting to have that one big trauma to give it up

I like her relationship with Kelce tho,

I hope she rests and experiments to be a tradicional housewife for awhile and go have a baby with him, his charisma, eyes, smile and cockiness is a national treasure, a libra sagittarius moon is unmatched, I loved to know about it cause Kelce alone and Kelce & Taylor is the concrete proof of me having a libra moon and my relationship with a libra friend sagittarius moon like Kelce. It's like yes I know this and this and that and why Taylor is so hooked on him. I'm always amazed by how libra people can be so charming, it's wtf craziness, they must feel really tired on Monday's. 

• Like 1

The problem with her relationships is that every time she is with someone she says that they are the love of her life, she has never been happier and then 6 months later she breaks up and goes with someone else. It is so weird to me. If I had a breakup I would need time for myself first and I wouldn't say they are the love of my life as soon as I start dating them. 

Honestly, I wouldn't care that she dated many guys, my problem is that every single time she makes songs to blame them like, girl you can't stay with someone more than 6 months (Joe is an exception) and you still try to blame them. Grow up. 

• Love 2

The area of the song that appears to have been in question is the bridge from Swift’s hit song ‘Cruel Summer’ and the bridge of ‘Déjà Vu”, specifically the ‘yelling’ bits in both songs.

It didn’t help that Rodrigo had done an interview in April 2021 with Rolling Stone where she said, “I love ‘Cruel Summer.’ That’s one of my favorite songs ever.

“I love the yell-y vocal in it, the harmonized yells she does. I feel like they’re super electric and moving, so I wanted to do something like that.”

Imagine thinking that YOU invented "yelling" in a song and DEMAND credits from a upcoming singer!! This was after Taylor and Olivia met and praised each other!! You tell me, if this is a normal behaviour from someone mentally sane? What's next? Taylor invented farting too? 

She really thinks she can get away with everything because she's a rich white woman. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Zach F said:

I find it interesting as well that she was in a relationship for 6 years then hops to Matt Healy for a few months then goes straight to Travis, most people would need time in between all of those relationships.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm starting to believe more and more they are all PR relationships.

Don't forget that she let her stans mercilessly bully every single ex without once stepping in.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, princessmimi said:

but its not normal for an adult who's almost 35 to act, dress and think like a teenager and to be petty holding grudges from over a decade ago.

Oh I see

but it’s normal for a 40 something to twirl in panties and a marriage that only lasted a year 

and don’t get me wrong I’m a Britney fan before Taylor swift but the judgement and stupidity of grown *** men in this forum kills me 😭😭

• Like 1

So it’s not enough that we diagnose Britney, but we have diagnose other singers too? Is that how we wanna run things on this site? Really? We’re all not licensed psychiatrists outside of this place, we really shouldn’t be diagnosing or even having discussions about someone’s mental state. That’s just my two cents on that js.

Jmn I Dont Know GIF by ALLBLK

On 3/5/2024 at 6:22 PM, princessmimi said:

I think she is probably a lesbian

15 hours ago, Dama Etro said:

Not that easy to tell when it comes to mental illnesses. However, I think narcisissim as a personality style is pretty obvious. The way she uses men for her career and drains every cent out her fans should tell us enough. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Or how she threatens a student for tracking public data of her jet emissions. 

A narcissist for sure

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block