Does Taylor Swift suffer from BPD or HPD?

• Super Mods

I'm not sure what she has considering I don't know her nor am I a psychiatrist 

but its not normal for an adult who's almost 35 to act, dress and think like a teenager and to be petty holding grudges from over a decade ago.

It is interesting how she hops from one boyfriend to another all the time,

I mean wouldn't that get exhausting after a while?

I honestly will be surprised if she ever does get married.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

But its not normal for an adult who's almost 35 to act, dress and think like a teenager and to be petty holding grudges from over a decade ago.

Oh she is ~35yrs old now??? I thought she was under 30! It's disturbing that she does this.

30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

is interesting how she hops from one boyfriend to another all the time,

Yeah, she acts like she bought a product that she returns within 14 days and had no emotions, she just collected stuff for new songs, but didn't think about the others and their feelings.

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It is interesting how she hops from one boyfriend to another all the time,

I find it interesting as well that she was in a relationship for 6 years then hops to Matt Healy for a few months then goes straight to Travis, most people would need time in between all of those relationships.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm starting to believe more and more they are all PR relationships.

• Like 6
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Arianna said:

This forum is so ugly

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Ah yes, let's diagnose her without ever meeting the woman. 

I asked a question, if you don't have anything to put on the table, then go and close the door behind you.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Zach F said:

I find it interesting as well that she was in a relationship for 6 years then hops to Matt Healy for a few months then goes straight to Travis, most people would need time in between all of those relationships.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm starting to believe more and more they are all PR relationships.

Something like in The Princess Diaries 2, but with that she sits there with her PR team and choose the best catch for her career? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Spoiler

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Well, and what is your honest opinion of Taylor in this regard based on her behavior? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

It's obviously a complex and complicated issue to examine, needing multiple factors to consider before making a comprehensive consensus - but yes, she has BPD and HPD :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

lol jk. Jumping from one relationship to another isn't necessarily indicative of any severe underlying psychological issues. Her temperament might be someone who's really amorous. She's hot, young, and rich. I'm sure you'd find plenty of suitors if you were in that category. Don't worry though, you'll find a sasquatch who will adore all your flaws and will enable your maladaptive behaviours because they can't afford to settle for anything more. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

jk jk

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It's obviously a complex and complicated issue to examine, needing multiple factors to consider before making a comprehensive consensus - but yes, she has BPD and HPD :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

lol jk. Jumping from one relationship to another isn't necessarily indicative of any severe underlying psychological issues. Her temperament might be someone who's really amorous. She's hot, young, and rich. I'm sure you'd find plenty of suitors if you were in that category. Don't worry though, you'll find a sasquatch who will adore all your flaws and will enable your maladaptive behaviours because they can't afford to settle for anything more. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

jk jk

Thank you for your opinion.

Could you describe these two disorders in more detail? :)

Also, purely in theory - does exist some disorder or complex, where as a child (she) suffers from an inferiority complex and needs to prove that she is better than others because not many people treated her nicely and she didn't have many friends? And does this complex persist into adulthood?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block