Does Taylor Swift suffer from BPD or HPD?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Oh I see

but it’s normal for a 40 something to twirl in panties and a marriage that only lasted a year 

and don’t get me wrong I’m a Britney fan before Taylor swift but the judgement and stupidity of grown *** men in this forum kills me 😭😭

I have princess in my name.

Do I sound like a man?

And don’t call me stupid when you’re the one who wrote your rude and immature comment.

NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT BRITNEY!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It’s funny you mention that cause I saw a Deep Dive video on YouTube about her potentially being Gay and that she dated Karlie Kloss in 2015 but hid it.

Bi maybe? Idk

I think her relationship with Karlie with definitely real! Karlie ended up marrying a man so she must identify as bi…

• Like 2
16 hours ago, princessmimi said:

To be honest, I think the Matt Healy relationship was either a hookup or fling cause it didn’t last but only after she got backlash.

Taylor seems to see men as a conquest and who can she win over.

Kinda like how Ariana is only difference is she’s a shameless homewrecker.

Also to be brutally honest,

Taylor is not extremely gorgeous to get all these men, without all the glam makeup, she’s average at best.

So I think they are PR relationships.

Every straight man I’ve ever talked to about Taylor Swift say she’s not hot.. so I don’t believe the image Taylor tries SO HARD to make the public believe: that she’s some type of “ultimate girlfriend” that high status men want. 
I find it extremely suspicious that Taylor has had relationships with tons of men who have gay rumors. If they don’t have gay rumors then they have tons of status that will make her more popular. It seems extremely calculated. That’s what is tiring about her. It feels like everything she does has an agenda. 

• Love 3
On 3/5/2024 at 6:22 PM, Zach F said:

I find it interesting as well that she was in a relationship for 6 years then hops to Matt Healy for a few months then goes straight to Travis, most people would need time in between all of those relationships.  :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I'm starting to believe more and more they are all PR relationships.

Taylor needs attention CONSTANTLY to feel okay about herself. 
She has endless millions of dollars and every material thing she could ever want. She has friends and always has a “boyfriend.” Yet she has to have ATTENTION to feel valid. 
Britney thrives off negative attention which is why she posts bizarre, vulgar things to her Instagram. Taylor thrives off positive attention. And yes, Taylor still acts like she’s in high school. It’s very strange. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So it’s not enough that we diagnose Britney, but we have diagnose other singers too? Is that how we wanna run things on this site? Really? We’re all not licensed psychiatrists outside of this place, we really shouldn’t be diagnosing or even having discussions about someone’s mental state. That’s just my two cents on that js.

Jmn I Dont Know GIF by ALLBLK

It is not that serious 🙄

• Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Bi maybe? Idk

I think her relationship with Karlie with definitely real! Karlie ended up marrying a man so she must identify as bi…

I saw a pic of them at some event and they looked really cozy like a couple, not just friends.

I also never saw any chemistry between her and her boyfriends like I did with her and Karlie.

Obviously idk if she likes women but yeah that’s what I saw online.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Every straight man I’ve ever talked to about Taylor Swift say she’s not hot.. so I don’t believe the image Taylor tries SO HARD to make the public believe: that she’s some type of “ultimate girlfriend” that high status men want. 
I find it extremely suspicious that Taylor has had relationships with tons of men who have gay rumors. If they don’t have gay rumors then they have tons of status that will make her more popular. It seems extremely calculated. That’s what is tiring about her. It feels like everything she does has an agenda. 

I’ve always been confused as to why Taylor has dated so many men when honestly she’s not sxy or drop dead gorgeous.

I always thought she was average when it came to her face.

Even Selena Gomez  is more attractive than her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Gewakefie said:

Oh I see

but it’s normal for a 40 something to twirl in panties and a marriage that only lasted a year 

and don’t get me wrong I’m a Britney fan before Taylor swift but the judgement and stupidity of grown *** men in this forum kills me 😭😭

You say this about Britney and in the next sentence you say that judgment and stupidity are killing you? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I saw a pic of them at some event and they looked really cozy like a couple, not just friends.

I also never saw any chemistry between her and her boyfriends like I did with her and Karlie.

Obviously idk if she likes women but yeah that’s what I saw online.

1 hour ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Bi maybe? Idk

Oh :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 1

It’s funny you mention that cause I saw a Deep Dive video on YouTube about her potentially being Gay and that she dated Karlie Kloss in 2015 but hid it.

Lol I’m sure she dated that Karlie girl , she is not going to say she is a lesbian because that is not good for her “image”

• Like 1

Vi una foto de ellos en algún evento y se veían muy acogedores como una pareja, no solo amigos.

Tampoco vi nunca ninguna química entre ella y sus novios como la que vi con ella y Karlie.

Obviamente no sé si le gustan las mujeres, pero sí, eso es lo que vi en línea.

Ella siempre se vio con más química con  esa chica llamada Karlie que con cualquiera de los hombres con los que ha salido ; so yeah , they definitely ****ed 😂

Edited by Lucky☆
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

Lol I’m sure she dated that Karlie girl , she is not going to say she is a lesbian because that is not good for her “image”

Ironically I think it would make her more popular since LBTGQ is so mainstream right now if she really was one

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Ironically I think it would make her more popular since LBTGQ is so mainstream right now if she really was one

You think so ? Most of her fans are white girls between 13 to 30 , I’m sure a lot of them go to church everyday Sunday and are Christian .

so their idol being “gay” would not be good taylor

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Lucky☆ said:

You think so ? Most of her fans are white girls between 13 to 30 , I’m sure a lot of them go to church everyday Sunday and are Christian .

so their idol being “gay” would not be good taylor

Oh yeah I didn't think of that.

I guess you are right.

I will never understand why a singer's sxual orientation matters in their career.

I mean who really cares if a singer is gay or not?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh yeah I didn't think of that.

I guess you are right.

I will never understand why a singer's sxual orientation matters in their career.

I mean who really cares if a singer is gay or not?

People are stupid 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block