Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

10 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

You are a little bit lobotomized by the system. Too much propaganda and too little history lessons outside of Zionist indoctrination have rendered you challenged. An apartheid state justifying their crimes. Remember when Mandela was incarcerated for 27 years and considered a terrorist for opposing colonialism? I and many do. Terrorism became the boogieman of the world, but I guess bombing children every night is not terrorism because white men do it. Ok

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

The hilarity of a hom.o.s.exual defending Hamas and spreading their propaganda. Take a walk in Gaza, sweetie. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Consider that trip to Gaza, and don’t forget to take your boyfriend with you. :walkoff_miss_new_york_ny_tiffany_walking:

Screaming. Gay men breaking their heels to defend people who would kill them on sight is the real 🤡 world. But this is what the left wants sooo

• Love 5
4 hours ago, do the thing said:

Well I got you but you’re very naive if you think that ‘Murica is the good guy and Russia/China/North Korea are the bad guys.

Let’s be real: America is the county that killed the most innocent people since 1991. They’re responsible for the massive mess in the Middle East. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Especially Iraq. Especially Afghanistan (arming terrorists to avoid communism to rise in the country).

Racist? Well no, religions don’t have colors. 
All three Abrahamic religions hold the same views on homos3xuality. The rest is a matter of culture. Both Portugal and Poland are Christians. Portugal is one of the safest countries to be gay in, Poland is extremely homophobic. Albania is Muslim-majority, but people don’t practice much. However, it is very homophobic (culture-wise). Just like in Serbia and the rest of the Balkans. Very dangerous to be gay there.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism all come from the Middle East. They have the same values and hold the same views.

People here tend to forget that 60y ago the UK emasculated a war hero for being gay. Through rejection things won’t move forward if you truly care about gay rights. Societies will evolve for sure.

I never claimed America was the good guy. You don’t build your way to the top by being good. And what’s most ironic about the land being fought for is that America was founded on stolen land. In all reality though most countries have corrupt government. I don’t think it’s fair that my tax dollars support Israel to the point where they have free health care and education while the average person is struggling here. 

• Like 1

I think everyone should speak up and call on the international laws of war (aka humanitarian law) to be followed.

Even in times of war, great effort and concern should always go into minimizing civilian deaths. Anytime governments — whether it’s 🇺🇸🇷🇺🇬🇧🇨🇳🇮🇱— fail at that, all citizens have a responsibility to call them out for it.

Whether people support Israel or Palestine when it comes to the root cause of this conflict is its own discussion and I don’t think Britney or anyone has a responsibility to share thoughts on that. But yes I would love to see her — and everyone else — call for children and families in Palestine to be protected.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

This to be honest.. + thousands of bombs were shoot in Israel- they just weren’t exploded because they have good defense- otherwise they would be completely destroyed!

Israel had every right to attack back - to guard their own people for killing and raping.. Palestine’s killed and bareheaded childs with hands.. it’s insane not to attack back when thousands of bombs are shoot from other side

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am.

These people literally want them dead for being gay and it's justified in Quran. Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme and I want to believe we're talking here only about religion fanatics but after everything I saw and read I can't. There's way too many people like that when it comes to this religion. They just simply grew up in households like that, it's their religion. And now Europe has a huge problem for accepting so many Muslim immigrants that don't respect our culture at all and act like pigs with their s**ist, homophobic, transphobic beliefs and actions. Obviously, not saying that every Arab is bad because it's not about that, it's about religion and not every Arab is a Muslim. I absolutely don't support any violence towards these people but I simply don't want them here if they can't adjust to our culture. There's tons of LGBTQ people from these countries that come to Europe to seek better and more accepting life and I absolutely respect and support that. But it's a huge no for people that try so badly to put their sick beliefs on us.

Sit down babe, *******uality is forbidden in every religion

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Slim 10 said:

The above drama is exactly why Britney shouldn't pick a side in this and defend nobody because both sides are terrorists. As far as I remember is that Isreal didn't exist before 30s. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:Jews come to Palastine running away from the Holaucaust only to take the land afterward. Now regardless of this. What is Isreal planing to do? keep on killing civilians until they become a minority then maybe the world will feel sorry for them and initiative to protect them will start to happen? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

Bella Hadid’s father welcomed a Holocaust refugee only to have his home stolen by this same guy. The Nakbah is atrocious. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

This to be honest.. + thousands of bombs were shoot in Israel- they just weren’t exploded because they have good defense- otherwise they would be completely destroyed!

Israel had every right to attack back - to guard their own people for killing and raping.. Palestine’s killed and bareheaded childs with hands.. it’s insane not to attack back when thousands of bombs are shoot from other side

You’re a disgusting terrorist. Justifying a genocide is honestly a morally gross statement. 

Israel killed 3,000 kids. They exploded their bodies. Videos can be seen by HUNDREDS on Twitter. 

And bombs? Where? Gimme the proof. Where?

45% of Gaza has been destroyed due to bombings.

The double-standard is more than insane.

You trust Israel more than UN? Amnesty International? Human Rights Watch? NYT?

Even Jews themselves are protesting in Tel Aviv/the US

If we were in the 40s you would’ve probably been a ****.

This situation is great to spot on pieces of trash - I understand better how humanity failed last century.

I will never understand people justifying the bombing of children.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Jup1ter said:

Americans celebs really have anything to do with it? they don't, totally diff culture

Then why did 700 of them signed a letter in support of Israel?

Also the US paid 100 billion dollars for Ukraine & Israel. I would’ve been pissed asf tbh if hundreds of dollars of my taxes went to fund an ethnic cleansing.

4 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I think everyone should speak up and call on the international laws of war (aka humanitarian law) to be followed.

Even in times of war, great effort and concern should always go into minimizing civilian deaths. Anytime governments — whether it’s 🇺🇸🇷🇺🇬🇧🇨🇳🇮🇱— fail at that, all citizens have a responsibility to call them out for it.

Whether people support Israel or Palestine when it comes to the root cause of this conflict is its own discussion and I don’t think Britney or anyone has a responsibility to share thoughts on that. But yes I would love to see her — and everyone else — call for children and families in Palestine to be protected.

I imagine these same people in 1941: 

“I’m neutral. I don’t get into politics” when asked about ****s and genocide. 

How ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, do the thing said:

Then why did 700 of them signed a letter in support of Israel?

Also the US paid 100 billion dollars for Ukraine & Israel. I would’ve been pissed asf tbh if hundreds of dollars of my taxes went to fund an ethnic cleansing.

Go argue about USA motives to be invested on WAR, not celebs they just care about art not politics

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

4 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I never claimed America was the good guy. You don’t build your way to the top by being good. And what’s most ironic about the land being fought for is that America was founded on stolen land. In all reality though most countries have corrupt government. I don’t think it’s fair that my tax dollars support Israel to the point where they have free health care and education while the average person is struggling here. 

Sure, but what I find evil in America is that it claims to be moral when in reality, the US killed more civilians than any terror organisation in the world (on top of finding some of them).

And true about your taxes

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

Go argue about USA motives to be invested on WAR, not celebs they just care about art not politics

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

if they just cared about att not politics why did 700 of them signed a letter to biden supporting israel? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

trashy gaga always being super vocal on human rights blablabla ukraine & so just to stfu when there’s a genocide occurring (more kids killed by israel in 2w than by russia in 2y)

blabla

2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

if they just cared about att not politics why did 700 of them signed a letter to biden supporting israel? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

trashy gaga always being super vocal on human rights blablabla ukraine & so just to stfu when there’s a genocide occurring (more kids killed by israel in 2w than by russia in 2y)

blabla

I hope this war is over, they're not killing people that kills, just innocent ones

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The hilarity of a hom.o.s.exual defending Hamas and spreading their propaganda. Take a walk in Gaza, sweetie. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

This is exactly what I am trying to understand. Why does the Left in America support people who want to mur*** them? Joe Biden embarrassed us all by leaving all of that equipment in Afghanistan which many believe those idiots are using now. What a damn shame. 

Edited by Y2Gay jordeezy
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block