Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

5 hours ago, do the thing said:

You’re a disgusting terrorist. Justifying a genocide is honestly a morally gross statement. 

Israel killed 3,000 kids. They exploded their bodies. Videos can be seen by HUNDREDS on Twitter. 

And bombs? Where? Gimme the proof. Where?

45% of Gaza has been destroyed due to bombings.

The double-standard is more than insane.

You trust Israel more than UN? Amnesty International? Human Rights Watch? NYT?

Even Jews themselves are protesting in Tel Aviv/the US

If we were in the 40s you would’ve probably been a ****.

This situation is great to spot on pieces of trash - I understand better how humanity failed last century.

I will never understand people justifying the bombing of children.

I’m the terrorist?!  Lol I’m just objective.. disgusting terrorist act was made on 7 or 9 October by hamas.. I felt sick after reading what Palestinians did to people.. Truly i never heard that kind of wild behavior from anyone.. they are sick! And they killed, **** and kidnapped not only Israel citizens (there were a lot of others)

If hamas that action wasn’t legitimating back fire I don’t know what would be.. 

Anyway I against the war and don’t like even border existence. People should live where they want calling land earth.. but I’m also pro freedom of each individual - evry human being (man, woman, child) has to have right to choose what he wants without religion or cultural manipulation.. “children killings” thing shouldn’t be used as a weapon.. it’s disgusting.. the both sides had children but ones is more important to you because you like manipulating with a lives of them.. 

Anyway there too much depth in war/culture/religion/terrorism etc and I’m not going to explain every aspect (I can be wrong in things) but siding Hamas is wrong on every level 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

I’m the terrorist?!  Lol I’m just objective.. disgusting terrorist act was made on 7 or 9 October by hamas.. I felt sick after reading what Palestinians did to people.. Truly i never heard that kind of wild behavior from anyone.. they are sick! And they killed, **** and kidnapped not only Israel citizens (there were a lot of others)

If hamas that action wasn’t legitimating back fire I don’t know what would be.. 

Anyway I against the war and don’t like even border existence. People should live where they want calling land earth.. but I’m also pro freedom of each individual - evry human being (man, woman, child) has to have right to choose what he wants without religion or cultural manipulation.. “children killings” thing shouldn’t be used as a weapon.. it’s disgusting.. the both sides had children but ones is more important to you because you like manipulating with a lives of them.. 

Anyway there too much depth in war/culture/religion/terrorism etc and I’m not going to explain every aspect (I can be wrong in things) but siding Hamas is wrong on every level 

Where did I side with Hamas?

Im just saying that Hamas is a terrorist organization that should be condemned alongside with people supporting them.

AND Tsahal is a terrorist organization that should be condemned alongside with people supporting them.

I consider people supporting Israel government as terrorists. I consider people supporting Hamas as terrorists.

23 hours ago, do the thing said:

Bella Hadid finally - after several death threats from people and gaslighting by Israel government - spoke up about Palestine on Instagram in a very touching post where she spoke about her family’s history.

Theres also been a letter signed by… less than 60 celebrities to urge Biden to ask for a ceasefire - as a reminder, the US is the only country that refused it (UN veto). 

Britney has never been really politically vocal - but she sure shared multiple times support to huge causes. We’re not talking about gun laws, immigration and tax reports, we’re talking about an occurring genocide. So I’m wondering what people stance are here on wether Britney should speak up or not. Keep it civile.

I do think that she should, as she’d be among the only A-llsts that « dared » to say that 3,000 children didn’t deserve to be exploded by bombs. Because she should use her platform, as an American that pays taxes to a government that funds a genocide-committing army, to denounce that. 

Sometimes I’m wondering « how come in the 40s-50s no huge celeb we’re advocating for Black people rights? » « how come no huge celebs were against ****s back in the days? »

Now I understand it now. 

For Britney it’s fine. She didn’t speak about Ukraine either. But all these celebs who spoke up for Ukraine but not for Palestine are making me question their sincerity. They’re so performative. 

Im also heavily disappointed by Madonna.  She went fully against the US and Bush in 2003 - turned out she was right. (Why isn’t Bush in jail for genocide and religious war?) and now not a word for bombing children?

Anyways. Share y’all thoughts and don’t be savages. 

stop bringing politics to Britney fan forum.

Stop pushing agendas. All these people are just adding fuel to the fire by picking sides. This is a conflict in Israel / Palestine and they should solve it on their own. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Bigno said:

You are a little bit lobotomized by the system. Too much propaganda and too little history lessons outside of Zionist indoctrination have rendered you challenged. An apartheid state justifying their crimes. Remember when Mandela was incarcerated for 27 years and considered a terrorist for opposing colonialism? I and many do. Terrorism became the boogieman of the world, but I guess bombing children every night is not terrorism because white men do it. Ok

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, do the thing said:

Where did I side with Hamas?

Im just saying that Hamas is a terrorist organization that should be condemned alongside with people supporting them.

AND Tsahal is a terrorist organization that should be condemned alongside with people supporting them.

I consider people supporting Israel government as terrorists. I consider people supporting Hamas as terrorists.

Oh please. You want Britney to take a side when there are dozens of kidnapped children who have seen their moms get r.aped and mur***ed and their siblings beheaded. You can quit the gaslighting. You obviously don’t a crap about those kids. 

And lol @ even denying Islamic countries are worse than all others when it comes to LGBT. Come on. Your posts are pure propaganda and it’s quite tragic to see ISIS support on a Britney Spears forum. 

This thread has nothing to do with Britney and everything to do with Islamic propaganda.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, do the thing said:

Then why did 700 of them signed a letter in support of Israel?

Also the US paid 100 billion dollars for Ukraine & Israel. I would’ve been pissed asf tbh if hundreds of dollars of my taxes went to fund an ethnic cleansing.

You know who is proudly defending the Palestinians? Russia. It sure says a lot. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
You can spare us all the gaslighting and propaganda though, this thread has nothing to do with Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, do the thing said:

You’re a disgusting terrorist. Justifying a genocide is honestly a morally gross statement. 

Israel killed 3,000 kids. They exploded their bodies. Videos can be seen by HUNDREDS on Twitter. 

And bombs? Where? Gimme the proof. Where?

45% of Gaza has been destroyed due to bombings.

The double-standard is more than insane.

You trust Israel more than UN? Amnesty International? Human Rights Watch? NYT?

Even Jews themselves are protesting in Tel Aviv/the US

If we were in the 40s you would’ve probably been a ****.

This situation is great to spot on pieces of trash - I understand better how humanity failed last century.

I will never understand people justifying the bombing of children.

While I am sympathetic to your postion somewhat, there's a little bit of tunnel vision here. What you're talking about is called civillian warfare and sadly it is the norm for all modern warring nations. I am opposed to it in all cases. However, why are Israel the only ones called out for this? The US has been engaging in civillian warfare forever...U.S. coalition forces killed at least a thousand or so children in Iraq alone. And that is a very, very conservative estimate. 

You cannot villify Israel and let all the other superpowers off the hook. Both Hamas and Israel have convinced themselves the mur*** of children is a necessary evil. Historically so have the US, Russia, the UK etc. You will not change the war economy or the egregious practice of civillian warfare by lashing out on a Britney Spears forum.

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

You know who is proudly defending the Palestinians? Russia. It sure says a lot. :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:
You can spare us all the gaslighting and propaganda though, this thread has nothing to do with Britney.

That doesn't say a lot, actually. It's normal for rivals to support the enemy of their enemy...battle tactics. It doesn't necessarily reflect on the morality of the Palestinian people. If you're an American, then perhaps you'd be better off spending your time looking for all that money your sweetheart president pumped into the Ukraine. In ten years time, when your country is on the brink of collapse, you might want a spare dollar or two to buy some McDonalds.

3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh please. You want Britney to take a side when there are dozens of kidnapped children who have seen their moms get r.aped and mur***ed and their siblings beheaded. You can quit the gaslighting. You obviously don’t a crap about those kids. 

And lol @ even denying Islamic countries are worse than all others when it comes to LGBT. Come on. Your posts are pure propaganda and it’s quite tragic to see ISIS support on a Britney Spears forum. 

This thread has nothing to do with Britney and everything to do with Islamic propaganda.

It's honestly sickening the amount of support Hamas-ISIS has been getting from "liberal-minded" people.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, do the thing said:

Go read the Bible, Torah and Quran.

Torah is actually the most violent Holy Book, by far.

Then how about you have your comrades denounce the gay mur***s? I love how everyone wants to deflect but never denounce. And also acknowledge that you actually know nothing about thus conflict. GenZ is the most arrogant generation thinking they are highly educated but they are actually highly propagandized 

Edited by Y2Gay jordeezy
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Y2Gay jordeezy said:

Then how about you have your comrades denounce the gay mur***s? I love how everyone wants to deflect but never denounce. And also acknowledge that you actually know nothing about thus conflict. GenZ is the most arrogant generation thinking they are highly educated but they are actually highly propagandized 

They are denounced. How many gays have been killed in Palestine these past 3 weeks for being gay? 0.

How many kids have been killed in Palestine these past three weeks? 3,000+

lol

get ur priorities right

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block