Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

I just want to remind some of you that the whole team responsible for Britney’s nightmare was trained by the Israel Defense Forces and were involved with them at some point. They were all cruel zionists who probably invest a lot of money in the apartheid’s state. 

I know Britney hates all of them. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/28/2023 at 7:30 AM, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

And why did Palestinians do that? it would be really interesting to know your answer

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, fays1 said:

And why did Palestinians do that? it would be really interesting to know your answer

Why? The fact you think there’s any reason that would justify beheading, rap.ing, dismembering, burning people alive from babies to elderly Holocaust survivors… is literally insane. You have either not watched the footage or you’re a radical Islam supporter.

Spare me your propaganda, anyone who tries in any way to justify that is insane and not worthy of my time. Shocking to even have this conversation on a Britney forum.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Why? The fact you think there’s any reason that would justify beheading, rap.ing, dismembering, burning people alive from babies to elderly Holocaust survivors… is literally insane. You have either not watched the footage or you’re a radical Islam supporter.

Spare me your propaganda, anyone who tries in any way to justify that is insane and not worthy of my time. Shocking to even have this conversation on a Britney forum.

There’s been no proof of beheading, also AR15 makes bodies mush, do we consider that beheading? Also is the killing of 4,000 kids justified?

What happened in Israel is tragic but does not justify what they are doing to the Palestinians and have been doing for decades. If you look at the West Bank there is no Hamas but they continue to invoke terror and killings of the Palestinians there. What is the game plan once Hamas is defeated and millions are orphans. Is the world gonna take in all these displaced peopel or will that young kid grow up to be radicalized and blame Israel for killing his family and stifling his opportunity for a better life?

also why is it okay for people to insult Islam which is like 2 billion people but to say anything about Israel’s government is anti-Semitic. 

Also I’ll leave you with this thought, if Hamas invoked a terror attack, then held your family to gun point to use them as shields .. would it be right for the police/military to just kill your family …

Edited by devilsadvocate
23 hours ago, do the thing said:

Who cares about who started what.

What I dislike is people supporting terrorists and children-bombing. Anyone supporting Tsahal should be treated the same as anyone supporting ISIS. A terror apologist.

who cares about who started what? a war? what kind of argument is this 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

There’s been no proof of beheading, also AR15 makes bodies mush, do we consider that beheading?

What happened in Israel is tragic but does not justify what they are doing to the Palestinians and have been doing for decades. If you look at the West Bank there is no Hamas but they continue to invoke terror and killings of the Palestinians. What is the game plan once Hamas is defeated and millions are orphans. Is the world gonna take in all these displaced peopel or will that young kid grow up to be radicalized and blame Israel for killing his family and stifling his opportunity for a better life?

also why is it okay for people to insult Islam which is like 2 billion people but to say anything about Israel’s government is anti-Semitic. 

Also I’ll leave you with this thought, if Hamas invoked a terror attack, then held your family to gun point to use them as shields .. would it be right for the police/military to just kill your family …

Honestly, didn’t bother to read once you tried to downplay what happened and even claim it’s made up. I have seen footage with my own eyes that I wish I could unsee. Some of the worst horrors in human history. 

Shame on anyone trying to downplay it with a “but”. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Honestly, didn’t bother to read once you tried to downplay what happened and even claim it’s made up. I have seen footage with my own eyes that I wish I could unsee. Some of the worst horrors in human history. 

Shame on anyone trying to downplay it with a “but”. 

Shame on anyone downplaying the killings of 8,000 people and the Islamophobia that is inflicted on 2 billion people 

also omg did you see the new Britney video they claim it’s AI but who knows 

Peace in the Middle East when a Palestinian life is worth an Israeli life. 

Israstin - one country, two people, equal rights .

shalom/salam 

Edited by devilsadvocate
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

Shame on anyone downplaying the killings of 8000 people and the Islamophobia that is inflicted on 2 billion people 

Oh yeah, the western world is just so evil and racist for not putting up with mindless terrorism all over the world. And sure, get those super credible numbers from a literal terrorist organization that broadcasted their horrific murd.er spree live… while you try to deny and downplay their atrocities. 

The irony of calling someone racist while you equate speaking up against terrorism with Islamophobia. By that logic, you’re saying all Arabs support terrorism. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Oh yeah, the western world is just so evil and racist for not putting up with mindless terrorism all over the world. And sure, get those super credible numbers from a literal terrorist organization that broadcasted their horrific murd.er spree live… while you try to deny and downplay their atrocities. 

The irony of calling someone racist while you equate speaking up against terrorism with Islamophobia. By that logic, you’re saying all Arabs support terrorism. 

Applause 

Edited by devilsadvocate
49 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I have the answer. 

Palestinians say the entire land is theirs and Jews are colonisers from Europe. They should be removed (either expelled or killled) and land fully returned to Palestinians to be ruled by their law.

Israel takes no sh.t from them after years of attacks and so keeps West Bank in occupation and Gaza in separation. Palestinians attacked and killled 1K ppl to show their resistance.

So there you go. Interested to know what issues I see with this?

1. Jews are native to the land. They were in diaspora due to Roman Empire since thousands of years ago. Arabs seem not to acknowledge this.

2. Israel was created and a flawed solution offered prior to that with 'Free Palestine' for Arabs. They rejected. They attacked Israel.

3. West Bank and Gaza were under a rule of Jordan and Egypt respectively, however, no 'Free Palestine' was established then either. Free Palestine is not self-determination of Arabs on that land. Free Palestine means the entirety of the land without Jews. Under muslim rule.

4. When West Bank and Gaza under Israeli control, no check points were in place but attacks continued. Why was the wall built and check points put in place, you think?

I wish this war ended but honestly it seems as Palestinians want no peace. No solution. Just get rid of Israelis altogether. Israelis are not going anywhere. I just wonder why Palestinians aren't able to work on peace. No just will be served to neither of those but they should think about their and their kids' future.

If they keep attacking and starting wars, they may end up with less. or nothing. this is how war works.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Shame on anyone downplaying the killings of 8,000 people and the Islamophobia that is inflicted on 2 billion people 

also omg did you see the new Britney video they claim it’s AI but who knows 

Peace in the Middle East when a Palestinian life is worth an Israeli life. 

Israstin - one country, two people, equal rights .

shalom/salam 

I hope peace is possible one day, would be a miracle. Too much pain on both sides. Too complicated.

4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I have the answer. 

Palestinians say the entire land is theirs and Jews are colonisers from Europe. They should be removed (either expelled or killled) and land fully returned to Palestinians to be ruled by their law.

Israel takes no sh.t from them after years of attacks and so keeps West Bank in occupation and Gaza in separation. Palestinians attacked and killled 1K ppl to show their resistance.

1. Jews are native to the land. They were in diaspora due to Roman Empire since thousands of years ago. Arabs seem not to acknowledge this.

2. Israel was created and a flawed solution offered prior to that with 'Free Palestine' for Arabs. They rejected. They attacked Israel.

3. West Bank and Gaza were under a rule of Jordan and Egypt respectively, however, no 'Free Palestine' was established then either. Free Palestine is not self-determination of Arabs on that land. Free Palestine means the entirety of the land without Jews. Under muslim rule.

4. When West Bank and Gaza under Israeli control, no check points were in place but attacks continued. Why was the wall built and check points put in place, you think?

I wish this war ended but honestly it seems as Palestinians want no peace. No solution. Just get rid of Israelis altogether. Israelis are not going anywhere. I just wonder why Palestinians aren't able to work on peace. No just will be served to neither of those but they should think about their and their kids' future.

If they keep attacking and starting wars, they may end up with less. or nothing. this is how war works.

Well said. The fact we’re on a Britney Spears forum and you have people trying to justify or make sense of ra.pe, torture, mur.der and kidnapping of entire families including now-orphaned BABIES… is very telling on why Hamas was elected. If people on a BRITNEY forum defend ISIS type of torture inflicted on little children and a  massacre of 1400 people… just imagine how much darker it is out there in the Middle East. 

Hamas was elected by their people and I don’t see any Muslims protesting against that terrorist organization. If that’s the way it is, I most definitely don’t believe in a two state solution anymore. They hate Jews like they hate the west, terrorism is everywhere, not just Israel. 

Take a look at Iran. So many brave people trying to fight against their horrible regime, hoping to live a free life. You don’t see that in Gaza. Civilians seem just fine with Hamas and their crimes. Like I said, if you even have gay Britney Spears fans defending them… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well said. The fact we’re on a Britney Spears forum and you have people trying to justify or make sense of ra.pe, torture, mur.der and kidnapping of entire families including now-orphaned BABIES… is very telling on why Hamas was elected. If people on a BRITNEY forum defend ISIS type of torture inflicted on little children and a  massacre of 1400 people… just imagine how much darker it is out there in the Middle East. 

Hamas was elected by their people and I don’t see any Muslims protesting against that terrorist organization. If that’s the way it is, I most definitely don’t believe in a two state solution anymore. They hate Jews like they hate the west, terrorism is everywhere, not just Israel. 

Take a look at Iran. So many brave people trying to fight against their horrible regime, hoping to live a free life. You don’t see that in Gaza. Civilians seem just fine with Hamas and their crimes. Like I said, if you even have gay Britney Spears fans defending them… :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

exactly. Honestly, and I am no expert and don't live over there, but two state solution seems not possible. Free Palestine means the entire land with no Jews. They're open about this and loud, not hiding this. This is not self-determination of Palestinians. Once Isreal let's go of West Bank, they're going to get bombarded by them. Thus the occupation.

They even say 'Hamas is us' :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Some of the Westeners seem not to understand this.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I did not justify anything, you are putting words in my mouth because you dont want to answer my question.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

I have the answer. 

1. Jews are not native to the land, they are just the first invaders! They invaded the Canaanites, who still exist in Israel today as a minority. We also live in the 21st century, where religious, history, and DNA rights are invalid. You dont get to invade lands you claim it was yours hundred of years ago.

2. Any population of people will refuse a deal for foreigners to take their land and home, and displace them, its just human nature.

3. Yes Palestinians want their invaders and colonial power completely out of their land, whats extreme about that? literally all humans through history who have been invaded and colonized wanted their colonizers out of the land.

4. It continued because of settlers displacing Palestinians. The West Bank has no hamas yet they are still being displaced everyday by settlers and attacked.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It seems like you like to imagine what the other person your argument with position is, then argue with your imagination, because none of this happened lol

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, fays1 said:

1. Jews are not native to the land, they are just the first invaders! They invaded the Canaanites, who still exist in Israel today as a minority. We also live in the 21st century, where religious, history, and DNA rights are invalid. You dont get to invade lands you claim it was yours hundred of years ago.

---> so what are Arabs to this land and why they claim it? If according to your statement, neither they are native to the land. They say this land was 'theirs' 75 years ago but according to your statement they should not since history, DNA, religions are not valid. 

2. Any population of people will refuse a deal for foreigners to take their land and home, and displace them, its just human nature.

---> There was no country in that land. British had it and British decided what they wanted with it. If they threw everybody out and planted Olive trees, they could.

3. Yes Palestinians want their invaders and colonial power completely out of their land, whats extreme about that? literally all humans through history who have been invaded and colonized wanted their colonizers out of the land.

----> According to this theory, if today Native Americans decide they want 'their land' back we are ok if they brutally attack USA citizens and demand to thro 330 million people out of the land?

4. It continued because of settlers displacing Palestinians. The West Bank has no hamas yet they are still being displaced everyday by settlers and attacked.

---> well, again, if you fight for all you can end up with less or nothing. for now, they ended up with less. Future will tell the rest.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block