Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

While there are many religions with homophobic views that I absolutely don't agree with and am against, Islam is often associated with the most extreme views. In Europe, we predominantly hear only about Muslim terrorists who commit acts of violence like killing and raping in the name of their religion :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: As a European, this is the problem I'm talking about here. I talked about my issues with Christianity before, I know nothing about Judaism. It's just not my experience so I'm not gonna talk about it.

So now you're gonna call me a racist because I'm against religions that want gay people and non-believers dead? I literally clarified that it's not about people from these countries but about people within this religion that hold such extreme views and there's tons of them in Europe right now. So, at this point, does not being Islamophobic mean that I support this religion and its sick beliefs? All of us should speak up against these gross beliefs. Defending this only because woke people brainwashed you into being so NICE to everyone (except straight white people) no matter what is insane to me :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Have you read the Torah? You're deemed a genitle, which means it you read/study the torah you could be put to death. Christianity and it's bible verses were used to enslave, mur*** and r*** black bodies for centuries. Christianity was used to bomb millions of Iraqis to death during the war in Iraq. Religion has been used for centuries to kill people, especially Abrahamic religions, this isn't something alien to Islam. I am calling you a racist cause you're zoning in one religion and it's teachings and calling for the death of its people which are usually not white. So yes, you are racist. If you said I hate Abrahamic religions and anyone that practices it as it calls for the death of people like me, I wouldn't call you racist.

You are literally repeating White Supermacists tropes all over Exhale and you think you're not racist? Muslims wouldn't be in Europe if your ancestors didn't colonize and pilferage their homelands. 

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I am calling you a racist cause you're zoning in one religion and it's teachings and calling for the death of its people which are usually not white. So yes, you are racist.

Your claim is egregiously false and harmful, and it appears to be made solely to win the discussion. This kind of behavior deserves a ban @princessmimi

I've made it clear multiple times here that I am against any form of violence towards individuals who practice Islam. I only criticized their extreme beliefs. The discussion in this thread is focused on Islam, which is why I am addressing it. Bringing up Christianity or other religions would be off-topic. I know who I am, and I can assert that I am not a racist, despite your claims, which seem designed to elicit sympathy and portray you as the righteous one here. I am firmly against racism and violence and have never supported them.

Also, it's not a secret that modern Islam holds the most extreme beliefs among all those religions. It's truly not rocket science.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Haha 1

Whatever she says will be held against her. The topic is too political and requires one to research before making any comment. Nevertheless, no one should choose war over peace. In wars, everybody loses. I haven't had time to research on the matter so all I did as a regular citizen is try and see if there's any method I could lend any help - donations, etc. But it's tough finding one now. 

• Love 2

If the Jews want their own land they should not take it from people already living there.  Is there not a large, unsettled island somewhere they can move and continue fighting each other there?? They should absolutely have a home but Arabs are people too. Do not plunder their land and spit on Arab people.  
perhaps the world can pitch in and build them an island like they were doing those man made islands near Dubai.  I know under the sea or underground options can also be explored with technological advancement. Planetary? 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Your claim is egregiously false and harmful, and it appears to be made solely to win the discussion. This kind of behavior deserves a ban @princessmimi

I've made it clear multiple times here that I am against any form of violence towards individuals who practice Islam. I only criticized their extreme beliefs. The discussion in this thread is focused on Islam, which is why I am addressing it. Bringing up Christianity or other religions would be off-topic. I know who I am, and I can assert that I am not a racist, despite your claims, which seem designed to elicit sympathy and portray you as the righteous one here. I am firmly against racism and violence and have never supported them.

Also, it's not a secret that modern Islam holds the most extreme beliefs among all those religions. It's truly not rocket science.

This is literally what you wrote:

'While there are many religions with homophobic views that I absolutely don't agree with and am against, Islam is often associated with the most extreme views. In Europe, we predominantly hear only about Muslim terrorists who commit acts of violence like killing and raping in the name of their religion :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: As a European, this is the problem I'm talking about here. "

Islam is mostly associated with the extreme views? These are literal White Supermacist talking points. What has the mur*** of Palestinians got to do with religion? You're trying to justify the mur*** of babies, children and innocent women by trying to create a parallel between their lives and the religion they practise. You are trying to dehumanise Palestians and Muslims all over the world...it is pretty obvious. No one trying to illicit ****, I am calling you out for your blatant Islamophobic rhetoric. As I said, and I will repeat myself again, if you said you are against Abrahamic religions and their teachings I would understand your stance, since they all call for the death of the LBTQ+ community, but you don't and you haven't. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
38 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Have you read the Torah? You're deemed a genitle, which means it you read/study the torah you could be put to death. Christianity and it's bible verses were used to enslave, mur*** and r*** black bodies for centuries. Christianity was used to bomb millions of Iraqis to death during the war in Iraq. Religion has been used for centuries to kill people, especially Abrahamic religions, this isn't something alien to Islam. I am calling you a racist cause you're zoning in one religion and it's teachings and calling for the death of its people which are usually not white. So yes, you are racist. If you said I hate Abrahamic religions and anyone that practices it as it calls for the death of people like me, I wouldn't call you racist.

You are literally repeating White Supermacists tropes all over Exhale and you think you're not racist? Muslims wouldn't be in Europe if your ancestors didn't colonize and pilferage their homelands. 

Please do not talk about Muslims as if they are a stupid, weak sub-group of humans. Fyi, the muslims governed Spain for hundreds of years, turning it into one of the greatest Muslim civilizations of the time (and Jews lived alongside the muslims here) Also the Ottoman empire rivalled the European empires in scope and grandeur.

And why do muslims need some kind of victim-centric justification to enter Europe by your logic? You talk about muslims as if they are braindead primitives...

Edited by Cancer
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Please do not talk about Muslims as if they are a stupid, weak sub-group of humans. Fyi, the muslims governed Spain for hundreds of years, turning it into one of the greatest Muslim civilizations of the time (and Jews lived alongside the muslims here) Also the Ottoman empire rivalled the European empires in scope and grandeur.

And why do muslims need some kind of victim-centric justification to enter Europe by your logic? You talk about muslims as if they are braindead primitives...

You can't be serious! You genuinely can't be serious. I am talking about Western European countries which the original commentator is referring to. You are angry at me, but the other poster is essentially saying that Muslims are killers by nature i.e. primitive, which isn't the case. You are coming for the wrong person here. I am not even entertaining you any further, this is an actual joke! Go fight the posters that are saying that Muslims and it's teachings are dangerous to European civilization! 

Edited by Explicit
5 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Islam is mostly associated with the extreme views? These are literal White Supermacist talking points. What has the mur*** of Palestinians got to do with religion? You're trying to justify the mur*** of babies, children and innocent women by trying to create a parallel between their lives and the religion they practise. You are trying to dehumanise Palestians and Muslims all over the world...it is pretty obvious. No one trying to illicit ****, I am calling you out for your blatant Islamophobic rhetoric. As I said, and I will repeat myself again, if you said you are against Abrahamic religions and their teachings I would understand your stance, since they all call for the death of the LBTQ+ community, but you don't and you haven't. 

More and more false and harmful claims that make absolutely no sense. Perhaps you should consider reading my previous posts instead of taking things out of context. It's insane how I can genuinely pray for these people's safety and be unable to stop thinking about it due to its disturbing nature, only for someone insecure Exhale gay to accuse me of trying to justify these awful actions. Go to hell

2 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

More and more false and harmful claims that make absolutely no sense. Perhaps you should consider reading my previous posts instead of taking things out of context. It's insane how I can genuinely pray for these people's safety and be unable to stop thinking about it due to its disturbing nature, only for someone insecure Exhale gay to accuse me of trying to justify these awful actions. Go to hell

Why bring up Islam? What has Islam got to do with Palestinians? Why entertain the poster that made the parallel between Palestinians and Muslims? You're running away cause you can't answer simple questions. 

Your posts are Islamophobic, I still haven't heard a peep about any other Abrahamic religion and it's toxicity! I see you boo! 

Hell? Do you realise where the concept of hell came from? You can't make this **** up!

• Love 1

It is sad that the only country in the world that is not allowed to defend itself is Israel!! Just tell the truth that you are antisemitic and enough with the hypocrisy!! This war was started by Hamas, every innocent civilian killed in Gaza is the fault of Hamas, which uses them as a human shield...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Why bring up Islam? What has Islam got to do with Palestinians? Why entertain the poster that made the parallel between Palestinians and Muslims? You're running away cause you can't answer simple questions. 

I don't know, perhaps because it's related to this topic, and my post was a response to the person who initiated it? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

I still haven't heard a peep about any other Abrahamic religion and it's toxicity! I see you boo! 

Then check this thread :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Your posts are Islamophobic

My posts are considered Islamophobic only because I criticize certain aspects of their extreme beliefs like wanting to get rid of non-believers and gay people? If that's the case, I'm willing to accept that label. It's obvious that I don't like religious fanatics, but I don't condone violence against them, even if they support it against people like me.

Hell? Do you realise where the concept of hell came from? You can't make this **** up!

It's a metaphor, it's really not that deep :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Edited by The One and Only
13 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

I don't know, perhaps because it's related to this topic, and my post was a response to the person who initiated it? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Then check this thread :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

My posts are considered Islamophobic only because I criticize certain aspects of their extreme beliefs like wanting to get rid of non-believers and gay people? If that's the case, I'm willing to accept that label. It's obvious that I don't like religious fanatics, but I don't condone violence against them, even if they support it against people like me.

It's a metaphor, it's really not that deep :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

I haven't seen you say one bad thing about Juadism and it's teachings. I haven't seen you draw a parallel between and Israel and Judaism, but what I have seen is the parallel you've drawn between Muslims and Palestinians - hence me calling you an Islamophobe,  which you are and that is fine.

Unlike you, I can be objective. I could never be consumed by hate like you are. Hope you get the help you need! 

Edited by Explicit
3 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I haven't seen you say one bad thing about Juadism and it's teachings. I haven't seen you draw a parallel between and Israel and Judaism, but what I have seen is the parallel you've drawn between Muslims and Palestinians - hence me calling you an Islamophobe,  which you are and that is fine. Unlike you, I can be objective and call out tenets of all Abrahamic religions, not just Islam. 

Hamas as an Islamic terrorist organization that controls Gaza. *******uality is punishable by death there, as Hamas governs according to Islamic law- sharia.

LGBTQ+ in Israel, the Jewish state, is welcomed and even celebrated.

Thats the difference.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

Hating Jews is back in fashion. People will literally justify ISIS behavior simply because Jews are the victims. The people responsible for the death pf Palestinian civilians are those same terrorists who hide rockets in their homes, physically bar them from fleeing to safe zones, and use them as human shields: Hamas-ISIS.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Hamas as an Islamic terrorist organization that controls Gaza. *******uality is punishable by death there, as Hamas governs according to Islamic law- sharia.

LGBTQ+ in Israel, the Jewish state, is welcomed and even celebrated.

Thats the difference.

50% of Gaza compromises of children under the age of 18, they didn't pick Hamas and they should be mur***ed for it either! 

3 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

No she shouldn’t and I’ll tell you why. She doesn’t care. I’m sure if she knew more about the history and why then yes, but for anyone who’s not familiar or paying attention any opinion is ignorance. I don’t know what the solution is. Israel is not innocent lol. They were planted there and have financial aid from the US. That was Palestine’s land. The Palestinian people aren’t the problem it’s the Hamas in Gaza. They’re terrorist. Peace in the Middle East is nearly impossible. History repeats itself. Y’all be ready for WW3. Especially with Putin test launching nuclear weapons this week, China waiting for the offense strike, and North Korea doing the same. In the mean time America is screwed more than ever and there’s probably only 40% of Americans truly paying attention. Oh and a cherry on top, there was just another mass shooting in Maine. I live in NH that’s my sister state. I practically live in Maine during the summer as my camper is up there. The people are devastated. No need to worry about a war in America when Americans are killing each other. 
Again Brit should not comment and focus on her own problems. 

Well I got you but you’re very naive if you think that ‘Murica is the good guy and Russia/China/North Korea are the bad guys.

Let’s be real: America is the county that killed the most innocent people since 1991. They’re responsible for the massive mess in the Middle East. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Especially Iraq. Especially Afghanistan (arming terrorists to avoid communism to rise in the country).

2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

While there are many religions with homophobic views that I absolutely don't agree with and am against, Islam is often associated with the most extreme views. In Europe, we predominantly hear only about Muslim terrorists who commit acts of violence like killing and raping in the name of their religion :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: As a European, this is the problem I'm talking about here. I talked about my issues with Christianity before, I know nothing about Judaism. It's just not my experience so I'm not gonna talk about it.

So now you're gonna call me a racist because I'm against religions that want gay people and non-believers dead? I literally clarified that it's not about people from these countries but about people within this religion that hold such extreme views and there's tons of them in Europe right now. So, at this point, does not being Islamophobic mean that I support this religion and its sick beliefs? All of us should speak up against these gross beliefs. Defending this only because woke people brainwashed you into being so NICE to everyone (except straight white people) no matter what is insane to me :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Racist? Well no, religions don’t have colors. 
All three Abrahamic religions hold the same views on homos3xuality. The rest is a matter of culture. Both Portugal and Poland are Christians. Portugal is one of the safest countries to be gay in, Poland is extremely homophobic. Albania is Muslim-majority, but people don’t practice much. However, it is very homophobic (culture-wise). Just like in Serbia and the rest of the Balkans. Very dangerous to be gay there.

2 hours ago, Explicit said:

Juadism in regards to *******uality: The book of Vayikra (Leviticus) is traditionally regarded as classifying ***ual intercourse between males as a to'eivah (something abhorred or detested) that can be subject to capital punishment  

Christianity in regards to *******uality: *******ual practice is forbidden in the book of Leviticus, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death.” (Leviticus 20:13

The fact that you are only talking about Islam and not any other abrahamic religion speaks volumes. 

Every religion for some sick and twisted reason has a sick vendetta against gay people yet you're purely focusing on Islam. 

Just say you're racist and an islamophobe and move on.

Islam, Christianity and Judaism all come from the Middle East. They have the same values and hold the same views.

People here tend to forget that 60y ago the UK emasculated a war hero for being gay. Through rejection things won’t move forward if you truly care about gay rights. Societies will evolve for sure.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block