Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

You literally laughed at a picture of children who are currently held hostage in Gaza, knowing fully well dozens of babies were beheaded and burned alive by Hamas. Imagine that - a gay person supporting ISIS behavior. 

You are clearly a brainwashed Islamic fanatic that shouldn’t be allowed on Exhale… or this world in general. I strongly advise you to try and immigrate to Gaza. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: 

I’m really going to stay on exhale all day arguing with a f4t racist p1g. 
Toodles, racist. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

No.

Anyone who supports either side, defends Hamas, or supports the killing of innocent people, regardless of the side, is sick in the head. Propaganda on both sides is absolutely insane, and it's also astonishing to see such strong support for a religion as Islam from woke people. Bunch of idiots

It’s certainly eye opening to see some of the reactions to the horrors that happened in Israel. I don’t expect much religious fanatics, but when you have gay people on a Britney Spears forum literally defending and supporting ISIS behavior is pretty astonishing. I used to think a two state solution was possible, now I absolutely do not. That’d be like awarding naz.ism after world war 2.  

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s certainly eye opening to see some of the reactions to the horrors that happened in Israel. I don’t expect much religious fanatics, but when you have gay people on a Britney Spears forum literally defending and supporting ISIS behavior is pretty astonishing. I used to think a two state solution was possible, now I absolutely do not. That’d be like awarding naz.ism after world war 2.  

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am.

These people literally want them dead for being gay and it's justified in Quran. Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme and I want to believe we're talking here only about religion fanatics but after everything I saw and read I can't. There's way too many people like that when it comes to this religion. They just simply grew up in households like that, it's their religion. And now Europe has a huge problem for accepting so many Muslim immigrants that don't respect our culture at all and act like pigs with their s**ist, homophobic, transphobic beliefs and actions. Obviously, not saying that every Arab is bad because it's not about that, it's about religion and not every Arab is a Muslim. I absolutely don't support any violence towards these people but I simply don't want them here if they can't adjust to our culture. There's tons of LGBTQ people from these countries that come to Europe to seek better and more accepting life and I absolutely respect and support that. But it's a huge no for people that try so badly to put their sick beliefs on us.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

People that reacted haha to this, it's one thing to be absolutely against Israel's actions towards Palestine and wanting it to be free but it's another to laugh and support Hamas' terrorist attacks towards innocent people. Why can't we all just acknowledge that both sides, including Israel and Hamas are absolutely disgusting instead of having to pick a side? While I'm absolutely against Israel's actions and I believe they should leave Palestine alone, this is my problem with the #FreePalestine people, they literally support the f/cked up sh/t Hamas did to these people. You're not any better than your enemy

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block