Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

4 minutes ago, Explicit said:

I haven't seen you say one bad thing about Juadism and it's teachings. I haven't seen you draw a parallel between and Israel and Judaism, but what I have seen is the parallel you've drawn between Muslims and Palestinians - hence me calling you an Islamophobe,  which you are and that is fine.

It's because I know literally nothing about Judaism :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

4 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Unlike you, I can be objective. I could never be consumed by hate like you are. Hope you get the help you need! 

Where do you see hate in me, exactly? I'm simply against disgusting things that a lot of Muslims believe in. Does it make me a bad person? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: You actually should be called out for defending religious fanatics in Islam that want gay people and non-believers dead :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

2 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Hating Jews is back in fashion. People will literally justify ISIS behavior simply because Jews are the victims. The people responsible for the death pf Palestinian civilians are those same terrorists who hide rockets in their homes, physically bar them from fleeing to safe zones, and use them as human shields: Hamas-ISIS.

Oh so the hundreds of Jews who protested against Israel war crimes in the US are antisemitic?

Let’s focus a bit more and just educate yourself more. Don’t confuse zionism (colonising a land against UN resolutions) and antisemitism (hating Semite people, and Palestinians are actually Semites too) and anti judaism (hating Judaism as a religion, just like anti-Christians and anti-Islam).

And you can say it: Hamas AND Tsahal ARE responsible for this mess. 

Otherwise why is Israel sending tanks in West Bank? Chasing away Palestinian from their lands to collect their properties? Oh because Hamas is in West Bank now? Sounds like Hit**r-fueled rhetoric.

Your stance won’t age well darling.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

It's because I know literally nothing about Judaism :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Where do you see hate in me, exactly? I'm simply against disgusting things that a lot of Muslims believe in. Does it make me a bad person? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around: You actually should be called out for defending religious fanatics in Islam that want gay people and non-believers dead :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Where did I defend Islamic religious fanatics? Show me please. Look at you trying to change the subject! 

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

Have you read the Torah? You're deemed a genitle, which means it you read/study the torah you could be put to death. Christianity and it's bible verses were used to enslave, mur*** and r*** black bodies for centuries. Christianity was used to bomb millions of Iraqis to death during the war in Iraq. Religion has been used for centuries to kill people, especially Abrahamic religions, this isn't something alien to Islam. I am calling you a racist cause you're zoning in one religion and it's teachings and calling for the death of its people which are usually not white. So yes, you are racist. If you said I hate Abrahamic religions and anyone that practices it as it calls for the death of people like me, I wouldn't call you racist.

You are literally repeating White Supermacists tropes all over Exhale and you think you're not racist? Muslims wouldn't be in Europe if your ancestors didn't colonize and pilferage their homelands. 

Well although I don’t agree with this member’s views at all, racism isn’t the adequate word. Also, let’s not forget that Europe has non-immigrant Muslim-majority countries. I’m from one of these (Albania). Russia (20 million Muslims) is probably the most rigorous one. Russian culture doesn’t help.

Turkey colonised half of Europe and the Middle East too.

Immigration and Islam are whole other subjects here. 

We are mainly focusing on Palestine-Israel.

Its not a religious conflict…

6 hours ago, do the thing said:

Over 7,000 Palestinian civilians have died.

Including 3,000 children. Who died under bombs. Their members exploded. By Israeli military (because contrary to you, I can differentiate different kind of people).

So you’re justifying bombing civilians in order to get revenge? Isn’t it what ISIS do? You’re a terrorist apologist. Hopefully mods banish your disgusting comment.

Imagine if France bombed Paris suburbs after terror attacks killing thousands of kids because terrorists hid there. Would you find it palatable?

Tsahal killed more civilians than Hamas.

Tsahal killed not 10, but 100 times more kids than Hamas.

Both are criminal.

Supporting what Israel is doing right now is supporting a genocide.

100 years ago you would’ve been a ****. I’m sure.

The numbers you're citing come from Hamas-ISIS- the actual terrorist organization that butchered, gang-****, kidnapped, mur***ed, and injured thousands of Israeli civilians on October 7. If you had an ounce of dignity, youd take any numbers coming from the Hamas-ISIS terrorist organization with a grain of salt.

Hamas has been hiding behind the civilians of Gaza, locating its arsenal in civilian areas including hospitals, schools, and residential buildings, and physically barring its citizens from relocating to safe zones in the southern Gaza strip. 

Israel is not "getting revenge"; it is coming through on its clearly stated goal of wiping Hamas off the face of the earth. Hamas' goal is to wipe the entire Jewish community off the face of the earth; this is blatantly stated in its charter. The blood of innocent Gazan civilians, who are being used by Hamas-ISIS as human shields, is on Hamas-ISIS'  hands.

It's also worth pointing out that hundreds of civilians from Gaza joined Hamas in its October 7th pillage. Theyee easily identifiable in the videos from that day as theyre dressed in casual clothes as opposed to military gear.

It's also worth pointing out that, as you can clearly see in videos from October 7th, an enormous number of civilians in Gaza paraded around Hamas-ISIS jeeps coming back with the bodies of dead civilians and kidnapped Israelis, cheering them on and celebrating. There are many many innocents in Gaza- there are also many many supporters of Hamas-ISIS jihad in Gaza, who support wiping the Jewish people off the face of the earth.

I pray that all innocents stay safe from Hamas, and that Hamas-ISIS, their supporters, and their barbaric ideology be extonguished from the face of the earth.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Well although I don’t agree with this member’s views at all, racism isn’t the adequate word. Also, let’s not forget that Europe has non-immigrant Muslim-majority countries. I’m from one of these (Albania). Russia (20 million Muslims) is probably the most rigorous one. Russian culture doesn’t help.

Turkey colonised half of Europe and the Middle East too.

Immigration and Islam are whole other subjects here. 

We are mainly focusing on Palestine-Israel.

Its not a religious conflict…

I am not the one that brought up religion or immigration, they did. I am calling out their hypocrisy.  They differentiated between Muslims and Europeans lol Why do you think that is? There are lots of Europeans that are Muslim. 

Edited by Explicit
14 minutes ago, Explicit said:

50% of Gaza compromises of children under the age of 18, they didn't pick Hamas and they should be mur***ed for it either! 

You are absolutely right. It is a crime against humanity that Hamas uses them as human shields, stores rockets and weapons inside their homes, and bars them from escaping to the southern part of the Gaza strip.

Northern Gaza is a war zone. Israel has said to the civilians of Gaza from day 1- spare yourselves and find sanctuary in the southern Gaza strip to avoid being caught in the war!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Where did I defend Islamic religious fanatics? Show me please. Look at you trying to change the subject! 

According to your logic, I'm Islamophobic because I'm against people in Islam who hold extreme beliefs. But if you're against these beliefs too, somehow you're not Islamophobic. So which one is it? Do all people who are not Islamophobic accept extreme beliefs within Islam? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

See? You make absolutely no sense and it seems like your emotions have overwhelmed your ability to think clearly

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Oh so the hundreds of Jews who protested against Israel war crimes in the US are antisemitic?

Let’s focus a bit more and just educate yourself more. Don’t confuse zionism (colonising a land against UN resolutions) and antisemitism (hating Semite people, and Palestinians are actually Semites too) and anti judaism (hating Judaism as a religion, just like anti-Christians and anti-Islam).

And you can say it: Hamas AND Tsahal ARE responsible for this mess. 

Otherwise why is Israel sending tanks in West Bank? Chasing away Palestinian from their lands to collect their properties? Oh because Hamas is in West Bank now? Sounds like Hit**r-fueled rhetoric.

Your stance won’t age well darling.

I invite you to visit here in Israel. Will gladly take you into my home near the Gaza border, where you'll be forced to run into a bomb shelter every couple of hours with me and millions of additional Israelis, because Hamas continuously chooses to fire rockets at Israeli cities with the aim of mur***ing Jews.

While youre here, I challenge you to find a single Israeli "chasing people off their property" and "taking their property".

Hamas-ISIS is responsible for this mess. They invited this mess when they invaded Israel on October 7th, massacring, mur***ing, raping, decapitating, burning alive at least 1,400 Israelis, kidnapping more than 200, and wounding several thousand more.

When the Jews say never again, we mean it. If you have a problem with that, you may (probably) have a problem with Jews.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, californication said:

The hilarity of you so boldly being a genocide supporter. 
newsflash redneck, there is plenty of footage of DEAD Palestinian children. 
Y’all are colonisers and thieves. 
take a hike, sweetie. 

If Israel were interested in commiting "genocide", it could wipe the entire Gaza strip off the map in a matter of minutes.

It obviously doesn't.

What's been happening these past couple of weeks are precision missiles targeting various Hamas-ISIS facilities which are unfortunately embedded deep within civilian populated areas.

Israel implored the civilians of Gaza three weeks ago, and continues to insist, that they evacuate to the southern Gaza strips for their safety. Hundreds of thousands have already- but many have stayed behind- mostly because Hamas-ISIS has been phsically barring them from doing so by blocking and even bombing the two main roads that lead to southern Gaza.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

According to your logic, I'm Islamophobic because I'm against people in Islam who hold extreme beliefs. But if you're against these beliefs too, somehow you're not Islamophobic. So which one is it? Do all people who are not Islamophobic accept extreme beliefs within Islam? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

See? You make absolutely no sense and it seems like your emotions have overwhelmed your ability to think clearly

Wrong! That is not what you said, this is what you said; 'Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme'.

You said all Muslims are trouble, not that you are against a select few that hold extremist views, hence why I called you an Islamophobe and a racist. The reason why I called you a racist is because you are differentiating between Europeans and Muslims, when there are European Muslims all over the continent. And on top of that, the only religion you have called out thus far for being homophobic is Islam. You haven't said anything negative about Judaism, or Christianity. You haven't called out their backward/homophobic tenents. You literally agreed with a poster that said Palestinians don't deserve a homeland because they are all Islamic extremists and primitive. 

Look at you being intellectual dishonest all over Exhale. I see you sweetie 

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Illegally EATEN said:

I invite you to visit here in Israel. Will gladly take you into my home near the Gaza border, where you'll be forced to run into a bomb shelter every couple of hours with me and millions of additional Israelis, because Hamas continuously chooses to fire rockets at Israeli cities with the aim of mur***ing Jews.

While youre here, I challenge you to find a single Israeli "chasing people off their property" and "taking their property".

Hamas-ISIS is responsible for this mess. They invited this mess when they invaded Israel on October 7th, massacring, mur***ing, raping, decapitating, burning alive at least 1,400 Israelis, kidnapping more than 200, and wounding several thousand more.

When the Jews say never again, we mean it. If you have a problem with that, you may (probably) have a problem with Jews.

Israel isn't synonymous with Jews. There are Israelis that are Christian and Muslim too living within the border of Israel. There are Jewish people in Israel that are against the atrocities that the government is committing against the Palestinians. Hamas needs to release the hostages and Israel needs to stop bombing babies into an early grave. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Israel isn't synonymous with Jews. There are Israelis that are Christian and Muslim too living within the border of Israel. There are Jewish people in Israel that are against the atrocities that the government is committing against the Palestinians. Hamas needs to release the hostages and Israel needs to stop bombing babies into an early grave. 

Thank you- 20% of Israel's population is Muslim and Christian, who enjoy fullu equal rights, and most of whom stand with Israel against Hamas-ISIS for obvious reasons.

That doesnt change the fact that Israel is symonymous with Jews and Judaism- it's literally the center of world Jewry and the center of Jewish culture and heritage.

Hamas-ISIS needs to release the innocent hostages, including literally several month old babies, as well as its grip on the civilians of Gaza, whom it hides behind in its attacks on Israel. Unfortunately, it won't do that voluntarily, since Hamas' highest priority is extinguishing the entire world's Jewish community (as blatantly outlined in its charter) and paving the way for an Islamic-ruled world- ala ISIS.

Edited by Illegally EATEN
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Explicit said:

Wrong! That is not what you said, this is what you said; 'Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme'.

Whether you like it or not, it's the truth. Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe were all over the news when I was younger, and to this day, I see numerous videos in every European country that has accepted Muslim immigrants. These videos depict them misbehaving, treating women poorly, demolishing and burning LGBTQ flags, and participating in unaligned protests. And, sure, we can say 'let's not generalize people,' and I absolutely support that. However, here, I know what I saw and have read stories from people who actually grew up in these households, and they basically validate my opinions. We didn't have these types of attacks in Europe before, but now we do. Am I a bad person for saying that I am against killing innocent people and against people who don't respect our culture?

6 minutes ago, Explicit said:

You said all Muslims are trouble, not that you are against a select few that hold extremist views, hence why I called you an Islamophobe and a racist. The reason why I called you a racist is because you are differentiating between Europeans and Muslims, when there are European Muslims all over the continent. And on top of that, the only religion you have called out thus far for being homophobic is Islam. You haven't said anything negative about Judaism, or Christianity. You haven't called out their backward/homophobic tenents.

Again, taking things out of context :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: I clearly stated that I'm not against Arabs. Not every Arab is Muslim. There's tons of gay and non-gay people that come here to look for peace and I love that for them. Your assumptions are absolutely ridiculous and hurtful, you know nothing about me and I know for a fact I'm not racist in any way. You don't know the people I spend time with, and you don't know my love interests. Also, how many times do I have to tell you that I know nothing about Judaism, and that I literally called out Christianity before?

8 minutes ago, Explicit said:

You literally agreed with a poster that said Palestinians don't deserve a homeland because they are all Islamic extremists and primitive. 

Oh, here we go with false claims again :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Illegally EATEN said:

The above drama is exactly why Britney shouldn't pick a side in this and defend nobody because both sides are terrorists. As far as I remember is that Isreal didn't exist before 30s. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:Jews come to Palastine running away from the Holaucaust only to take the land afterward. Now regardless of this. What is Isreal planing to do? keep on killing civilians until they become a minority then maybe the world will feel sorry for them and initiative to protect them will start to happen? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, do the thing said:

Genocide isn’t politics. That’s my point. 

I don’t expect her to do so to be honest: she barely got the right to vote and have been disconnected from WW issues long ago. 

The thing is that remaining silent on a genocide going on is… idk. I wouldn’t want my great kids to ask me « so guys how did you react when this happened »? « idk i didn’t have knowledge » lol

Thats the question I asked for Rwanda genocide, Bosnian genocide during the Balkan war and the Holocaust.

Anyway. This is a Britney Spears forum. Go to Reddit if you want to go on about something that has nothing to do with Britney Spears. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block