Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

2 hours ago, Illegally EATEN said:

Literal supporters of Hamas-ISIS on a Britney Spears forum. Sickening.

Sure, it's perfectly reasonable to spew Jew-hating talking points straight out of Mein Kampf in the name of "social justice".

It’s what they learn from a young age. Here are the “children” of Gaza:

Gee… wonder how they end up being terrorists. Gaza needs to be controlled and de-radicalised. The things they “learn” as children are absolutely sick. The school systems should be monitored for a few generations just like they did in naz.i Germany. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Not sure if anbody saw this but cade is openly supporting israel. Voicing your concerns about terrorism is one thing, avoiding the fact that Israel government killing and telling muslims should be quiet is another thing:

he has this link open in his bio: 

WWW.KIDNAPPEDFROMISRAEL.COM

Bring them home

https://instagram.com/cadehudson22?igshid=MWk4cTZndHc5cm91OA==

Newflash…it’s not controversial in the sane western world to root for innocent children and victims to be freed from terrorists. Especially after Hamas’ heinous crimes - rap.ing, beheading, dismembering and burning families alive. Many of those kids watched their parents or siblings get brutally mur***ed and/or r.aped in front of them. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, do the thing said:

WHERE did I support Hamas? Quote :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

And where did I exactly say that YOU support Hamas? I simply agreed with an user that said there's a lot of Hamas apologists in this thread

8 minutes ago, do the thing said:

WHERE did ANYONE here support Hamas? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

It's truly doesn't have to be as simple as saying ''I support Hamas''. Read between the lines. I'm not gonna stay here and read all posts from 11 pages to find you evidence. I also referred to what I saw on Twitter as well.

10 minutes ago, do the thing said:

I didn't see you condemning the brutal mur***ing of children. So you're in favor of killing Palestinian kids.

You're lying, and it's disgusting that you're accusing me of things like that just to ''win'' the argument. On countless occasions in this very thread, I have clearly stated that I am absolutely against it, and I support a free Palestine.

12 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Racism? ***** Palestinians and Israelis/colonizers are both literally the same race. You can't tell them apart. 

Tell that to your friends on Twitter who use this as an argument when they're running out of points to defend Hamas

13 minutes ago, do the thing said:

If we were in the 1940s and in Europe you would've been a N*zi for sure babe

You make absolutely no sense because the ****s hated Jewish people, and now you're accusing me of supporting Israel's terrorism :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

17 minutes ago, do the thing said:

you little lying terrorist

Don't be surprised if you get banned for calling me these disgusting words

1 minute ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well said, but there’s no reasoning with terror apologists on a Britney Spears forum. That’s how far the propaganda has gone, they celebrate murde.r and r***. It’s a sick and twisted culture. 

Yep. The west is doomed, Israel is just the beginning. 

Funny how you didn't answer to alllll the messages :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Nobody stands with Israel in the world except countries like the US used to commit mass-mur***s :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Israel is not Western and will never be Western :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Israel is a theocracy filled with a lot of zionist extremists :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

46 minutes ago, do the thing said:

Well Marilyn Monroe did, you know it's called History :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

How did you know that Cleopatra existed? Were you there 2500 years ago? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Ew you're a disgusting and vile terrorist. Reported :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Nobody supported Hamas in this topic. Lying? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

So you don't condemn the mur*** of children? You're a disgusting "human" being :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I am Maria River Red. How dare you 🌹

1 minute ago, do the thing said:

Funny how you didn't answer to alllll the messages :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Nobody stands with Israel in the world except countries like the US used to commit mass-mur***s :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Israel is not Western and will never be Western :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Israel is a theocracy filled with a lot of zionist extremists :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You’re too ignorant and rude to have a discussion with. Just look at your posts here. You use cheap propaganda, lies and shock factor to get your “points” across. 

I also can’t respect someone who supports a terrorist organization and uses their numbers to make a point. Sorry, the buddies you get your information from lost all credibility after the massacre, rap.ing, beheading, dismembering, burning people alive and kidnapping everyone from infants to elderly holocaust survivors. 

You know all of this too, you just don’t actually care. This is why those who support Gazans (sorry, can’t say “Palestine” as it’s not even a real country) don’t actually want them as refugees. They’ve seen what they’re capable of. Everyone wanted to welcome Ukrainians, but not Gazans, why do you think that is? 

Meanwhile, Gaza after Israel’s entrance:

F-wyJgcWEAAwito.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Probably the first time someone could hold up that sign without getting mur.dered. 

Again, don’t bother responding to me. You’re not about an actual discussion, but propaganda only and I won’t play along. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, do the thing said:

The Jews weren't expelled from Muslim countries. 600,000 of them came from Morocco. Stop spreading lies.
Oh and there were Jews in Lebanon also 2,500 years ago should they go to Lebanon, propose a 50/50 State and then colonise it? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Thats interesting. My grandmother from Yemen and her Jewish community there were subject to persecution and pogroms every few years. This was before the modern state of Israel was even founded.

This was the reality for Jews in Muslim countries. They were dhimmi- 2nd class citizens. 

I understand you have a problem with Jews being independent and not helpless. Try harder.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

You’re too ignorant and rude to have a discussion with. Just look at your posts here. You use cheap propaganda, lies and shock factor to get your “points” across. 

I also can’t respect someone who supports a terrorist organization and uses their numbers to make a point. Sorry, the buddies you get your information from lost all credibility after the massacre, rap.ing, beheading, dismembering, burning people alive and kidnapping everyone from infants to elderly holocaust survivors. 

You know all of this too, you just don’t actually care. This is why those who support Gazans (sorry, can’t say “Palestine” as it’s not even a real country) don’t actually want them as refugees. They’ve seen what they’re capable of. Everyone wanted to welcome Ukrainians, but not Gazans, why do you think that is? 

Meanwhile, Gaza after Israel’s entrance:

F-wyJgcWEAAwito.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Probably the first time someone could hold up that sign without getting mur.dered. 

Again, don’t bother responding to me. You’re not about an actual discussion, but propaganda only and I won’t play along. 

5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:
NYPOST.COM

"I won't let them bring me back into the closet."

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Seeing that flag in Gaza is surreal. If Britney were to tweet anything, this pic would be pretty iconic.  This thread IS supposedly about Britney, right? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Stop Pinkwashing Israel

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 7:49 PM, do the thing said:

Fun fact: they did, during these Summer protests in Gaza because people didn’t elect their current government.

Other fun fact: laughing at my post displaying innocent thousands of children being bombed and having their members dislocated is cruel. You’re worrying me tbh - you sound a bit like a terrorist. 

And, contrary to you, I spoke about both sides and both civile sides. I consider both governments as terrorists. So any celebrity agreeing with Israel current policies is a celebrity agreeing with ethnic cleansing.

But Israel is losing the media war. By far. 

Engaging in constructive dialogue can help foster understanding and promote peaceful solutions. I have no words to say just business formation is juat a headache against this.

Edited by Denise Hardwick

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block