Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

1 hour ago, rik said:

What is wrong with you guys. Keep your Islamophobia to yourself. Hamas doesn’t represent all of Palestine, and Palestinians deserve the right to exist outside of a war justified because of an unprecedented attack. Terrorist attacks do not justify destroying an entire civilization. Enough apartheid. 

Those are two different topics here: Islamic immigrants in Europe who don't respect our culture vs Israel and Palestine. It's not as though I used the first problem to justify that war. I'm against violence towards all of these people. I believe Palestine should be free but I'm absolutely against people that defend Hamas.

Edited by The One and Only
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The hilarity of a hom.o.s.exual defending Hamas and spreading their propaganda. Take a walk in Gaza, sweetie. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You do know that Israel is blackmailing Palestinian LGBT folks to be spies for them :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And you do know that Palestinian LGBT are more worried about waking up without their arm or leg missing at this moment right? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So now you just want to suppress every anti-LGBT countries from the map? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I remember how well that went for Iraq…

Spoiler alert: 1,000,000 civilians killed for « democracy » :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Cant believe that you justify the killings of innocent people and children for policies that nobody voted for.

Reminder 1: West Bank doesn’t have anti gay laws

Reminder 2: Gaza anti gay laws come from British Civil Code AND Gaza inhabitants didn’t elect their current government :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, do the thing said:

You do know that Israel is blackmailing Palestinian LGBT folks to be spies for them :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

And you do know that Palestinian LGBT are more worried about waking up without their arm or leg missing at this moment right? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

So now you just want to suppress every anti-LGBT countries from the map? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I remember how well that went for Iraq…

Spoiler alert: 1,000,000 civilians killed for « democracy » :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Cant believe that you justify the killings of innocent people and children for policies that nobody voted for.

Reminder 1: West Bank doesn’t have anti gay laws

Reminder 2: Gaza anti gay laws come from British Civil Code AND Gaza inhabitants didn’t elect their current government :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Wheres your tin foil hat?

8 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Hamas doesn't represent Palestine HOWEVER it's clear that even here people literally defend and support their latest actions towards Israel. I've seen numerous videos of people tearing down posters featuring missing Israeli victims, as well as attending protests that literally support this terrorism. The support for Palestine that I observe on Twitter from woke people appears to involve a focus on disrespecting innocent Israeli victims and implying that they deserve the harm they have suffered. It's like people don't know they can criticize the Israel government and at the same time feel bad for victims and be against Hamas while still supporting Palestine. Social media has effectively shaped these people's perception of what is good and evil, as if it's a black and white matter.

Pretty interesting input. 

There’s no place for nuance in social media. 

I don’t know why it’s so complicated to admit that both entities are just evil, using propaganda and disgusting practices to justify a political agenda.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Showreel Channel said:

Palestinians are semetic people too as they are also Abrahams descendants.

Palestinians and Israelis are literally the same people lol, same face features same skin tone same everything.

Also people here should perhaps realise that Islam and Judaism are extremely similar in many ways. 

And that in the Torah *******uality is punishable by death penalty :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s very telling. Laughing at those victims, even children that are currently being held hostage by terrorists after witnessing the brutal mu.rders of their families…  That just shows those people’s agenda has nothing do with caring about innocent people. It’s purely Islamic fanaticism and/or hate for Jews disguised as “free Palestine”.

I used to think a two state solution made sense, but now I definitely don’t. Western society can’t nornalize such crimes. Imagine giving the naz.is a country alongside Israel after WW2. The fact there are many Muslims in WESTERN countries supporting the actions of Hamas is proof that the war will only escalate if “Palestine” becomes a country. 

If those people truly cared about the innocent people in Gaza, they wouldn’t laugh at the torture of Israeli citizens. They would support the removal of Hamas from power. They would encourage the civilians to riot against their leadership, like the people of Iran did. When you vote for a terrorist organization that targets civilians to run your business, there will be consequences. I don’t think Israel is being “disgusting” trying to protect its citizens, especially after one of the most shocking terror attacks of all time. Imagine if it happened in the states, Gaza would be wiped out in 5 minutes. The people of Gaza need to riot against Hamas and not let them use them as human shields… like I said, I’ve yet to see any re resistance from the civilians. 

What about the actions Israel has taken in the West Bank for decades where there is no Hamas? And also what’s the plan after removing Hamas? 

• Love 1

No she shouldn’t and I’ll tell you why. She doesn’t care. I’m sure if she knew more about the history and why then yes, but for anyone who’s not familiar or paying attention any opinion is ignorance. I don’t know what the solution is. Israel is not innocent lol. They were planted there and have financial aid from the US. That was Palestine’s land. The Palestinian people aren’t the problem it’s the Hamas in Gaza. They’re terrorist. Peace in the Middle East is nearly impossible. History repeats itself. Y’all be ready for WW3. Especially with Putin test launching nuclear weapons this week, China waiting for the offense strike, and North Korea doing the same. In the mean time America is screwed more than ever and there’s probably only 40% of Americans truly paying attention. Oh and a cherry on top, there was just another mass shooting in Maine. I live in NH that’s my sister state. I practically live in Maine during the summer as my camper is up there. The people are devastated. No need to worry about a war in America when Americans are killing each other. 
Again Brit should not comment and focus on her own problems. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, do the thing said:

Bella Hadid finally - after several death threats from people and gaslighting by Israel government - spoke up about Palestine on Instagram in a very touching post where she spoke about her family’s history.

Theres also been a letter signed by… less than 60 celebrities to urge Biden to ask for a ceasefire - as a reminder, the US is the only country that refused it (UN veto). 

Britney has never been really politically vocal - but she sure shared multiple times support to huge causes. We’re not talking about gun laws, immigration and tax reports, we’re talking about an occurring genocide. So I’m wondering what people stance are here on wether Britney should speak up or not. Keep it civile.

I do think that she should, as she’d be among the only A-llsts that « dared » to say that 3,000 children didn’t deserve to be exploded by bombs. Because she should use her platform, as an American that pays taxes to a government that funds a genocide-committing army, to denounce that. 

Sometimes I’m wondering « how come in the 40s-50s no huge celeb we’re advocating for Black people rights? » « how come no huge celebs were against ****s back in the days? »

Now I understand it now. 

For Britney it’s fine. She didn’t speak about Ukraine either. But all these celebs who spoke up for Ukraine but not for Palestine are making me question their sincerity. They’re so performative. 

Im also heavily disappointed by Madonna.  She went fully against the US and Bush in 2003 - turned out she was right. (Why isn’t Bush in jail for genocide and religious war?) and now not a word for bombing children?

Anyways. Share y’all thoughts and don’t be savages. 

I am said whats going on in the world . Its disturbing and horrific on so many levels . I contacted my friends . Many of my friends are Jewish and would always travel to Israel. Fortunately.. their loved ones are ok. Sadly that is not the case for so many.  Lately I have been avoiding the news. What has happened to these innocent people was and is disturbing. They were massacred while these monsters laughed . I get where your coming from . Yet she does not have to speak . I get she has a platform . I am sure she is supportive of the many she knows who are effected by this evil.  I am not here to speak for anyone . Its 2023 and this is still a real reality . Many have no idea how fortunate they are . I have many in my prayers .  The violence needs to stop. I hope people wake up . I wish you well . I pray for the safety of so many who are still living a life of hell. I actually do not have the words to express the magnitude of what currently is happening . Its awful. Its sick .. its sad . Everyones life is precious. I do not get how monsters are actually a reality . For many this world is a nightmare.  Thank you for posting this . It does need to be talked about . I had to educate myself more over what was going on. Yet I do not get this . Children. Why ? Innocent lives ? Why?  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am.

These people literally want them dead for being gay and it's justified in Quran. Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme and I want to believe we're talking here only about religion fanatics but after everything I saw and read I can't. There's way too many people like that when it comes to this religion. They just simply grew up in households like that, it's their religion. And now Europe has a huge problem for accepting so many Muslim immigrants that don't respect our culture at all and act like pigs with their s**ist, homophobic, transphobic beliefs and actions. Obviously, not saying that every Arab is bad because it's not about that, it's about religion and not every Arab is a Muslim. I absolutely don't support any violence towards these people but I simply don't want them here if they can't adjust to our culture. There's tons of LGBTQ people from these countries that come to Europe to seek better and more accepting life and I absolutely respect and support that. But it's a huge no for people that try so badly to put their sick beliefs on us.

Juadism in regards to *******uality: The book of Vayikra (Leviticus) is traditionally regarded as classifying ***ual intercourse between males as a to'eivah (something abhorred or detested) that can be subject to capital punishment  

Christianity in regards to *******uality: *******ual practice is forbidden in the book of Leviticus, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death.” (Leviticus 20:13

The fact that you are only talking about Islam and not any other abrahamic religion speaks volumes. 

Every religion for some sick and twisted reason has a sick vendetta against gay people yet you're purely focusing on Islam. 

Just say you're racist and an islamophobe and move on.

Edited by Explicit
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Yes she should but she won't. The conflict itself has now moved on babies and women being bombed to the death. The Israeli government has cut off Internet to millions of people so the atrocities that are being committed can't be documented. We are seeing a modern day ethnic cleaninsing which is being funded by the American government. The same government that doesn't give their citizens the ability to get free health care, the same government that is selling it's land to corporatations, to the point where families are being priced out of their own homes. 

Edited by Explicit
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Juadism in regards to *******uality: The book of Vayikra (Leviticus) is traditionally regarded as classifying ***ual intercourse between males as a to'eivah (something abhorred or detested) that can be subject to capital punishment  

Christianity in regards to *******uality: *******ual practice is forbidden in the book of Leviticus, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death.” (Leviticus 20:13

The fact that you are only talking about Islam and not any other abrahamic religion speaks volumes. 

Every religion for some sick and twisted reason has a sick vendetta against gay people yet you're purely focusing on Islam. 

Just say you're racist and an islamophobe and move on.

While there are many religions with homophobic views that I absolutely don't agree with and am against, Islam is often associated with the most extreme views. In Europe, we predominantly hear only about Muslim terrorists who commit acts of violence like killing and raping in the name of their religion :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: As a European, this is the problem I'm talking about here. I talked about my issues with Christianity before, I know nothing about Judaism. It's just not my experience so I'm not gonna talk about it.

So now you're gonna call me a racist because I'm against religions that want gay people and non-believers dead? I literally clarified that it's not about people from these countries but about people within this religion that hold such extreme views and there's tons of them in Europe right now. So, at this point, does not being Islamophobic mean that I support this religion and its sick beliefs? All of us should speak up against these gross beliefs. Defending this only because woke people brainwashed you into being so NICE to everyone (except straight white people) no matter what is insane to me :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Edited by The One and Only

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block