Should Britney speak up about Israel/Palestine?

9 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

People that reacted haha to this, it's one thing to be absolutely against Israel's actions towards Palestine and wanting it to be free but it's another to laugh and support Hamas' terrorist attacks towards innocent people. Why can't we all just acknowledge that both sides, including Israel and Hamas are absolutely disgusting instead of having to pick a side? While I'm absolutely against Israel's actions and I believe they should leave Palestine alone, this is my problem with the #FreePalestine people, they literally support the f/cked up sh/t Hamas did to these people. You're not any better than your enemy

It’s very telling. Laughing at those victims, even children that are currently being held hostage by terrorists after witnessing the brutal mu.rders of their families…  That just shows those people’s agenda has nothing do with caring about innocent people. It’s purely Islamic fanaticism and/or hate for Jews disguised as “free Palestine”.

I used to think a two state solution made sense, but now I definitely don’t. Western society can’t nornalize such crimes. Imagine giving the naz.is a country alongside Israel after WW2. The fact there are many Muslims in WESTERN countries supporting the actions of Hamas is proof that the war will only escalate if “Palestine” becomes a country. 

If those people truly cared about the innocent people in Gaza, they wouldn’t laugh at the torture of Israeli citizens. They would support the removal of Hamas from power. They would encourage the civilians to riot against their leadership, like the people of Iran did. When you vote for a terrorist organization that targets civilians to run your business, there will be consequences. I don’t think Israel is being “disgusting” trying to protect its citizens, especially after one of the most shocking terror attacks of all time. Imagine if it happened in the states, Gaza would be wiped out in 5 minutes. The people of Gaza need to riot against Hamas and not let them use them as human shields… like I said, I’ve yet to see any re resistance from the civilians. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am.

These people literally want them dead for being gay and it's justified in Quran. Muslims mean trouble, let's stop being so politically correct because it's true. Let's look at all terrorist attacks in Europe in the 2010s. Their beliefs are absolutely extreme and I want to believe we're talking here only about religion fanatics but after everything I saw and read I can't. There's way too many people like that when it comes to this religion. They just simply grew up in households like that, it's their religion. And now Europe has a huge problem for accepting so many Muslim immigrants that don't respect our culture at all and act like pigs with their s**ist, homophobic, transphobic beliefs and actions. Obviously, not saying that every Arab is bad because it's not about that, it's about religion and not every Arab is a Muslim. I absolutely don't support any violence towards these people but I simply don't want them here if they can't adjust to our culture. There's tons of LGBTQ people from these countries that come to Europe to seek better and more accepting life and I absolutely respect and support that. But it's a huge no for people that try so badly to put their sick beliefs on us.

Very well said. It’s mind blowing to see support for ISIS type of actions on EXHALE of all places. Imagine those GAY people at the hands of Hamas. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

You’d think the terror attacks in Europe would open people’s eyes, the problem is MUCH bigger than Israel. The problem of radical Islam will keep escalating in Europe. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The problem of radical Islam will keep escalating in Europe. 

What is wrong with you guys. Keep your Islamophobia to yourself. Hamas doesn’t represent all of Palestine, and Palestinians deserve the right to exist outside of a war justified because of an unprecedented attack. Terrorist attacks do not justify destroying an entire civilization. Enough apartheid. 

Edited by rik
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, californication said:

Well said. That user who reacted with a laugh to your post is clearly a racist trump supporter. 

In all honesty, Trump has been better for the Middle East than any other politician, as he didn’t start any war.

Additionally, people have to be reminded that Israeli and Palestinian are basically the same people.

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

As I expected, ignorant propaganda. Blame the terrorists that hide in civilian populations. Anyone not seeing Israel’s side is purely anti-Semitic and/or brainwashed. No one can be dumb enough to not be able to tell the difference between targeting civilians like Hamas does to Israel trying to defend itself. Newsflash - when you choose terrorism, you hurt your own people too. Not to mention the Palestinians themselves have elected Hamas, so what did they expect?

Shame on you for not even pretending to care about the r.aping, beheading, dismembering and burning people alive - from babies to elderly. 

F8aUZ4oW4AASo7w.jpg

Over 200 kidnapped, dozens of babies and children taken from their families. Shame on you.

Shame on you for justifying a genocide and an ethnic cleansing. Notice how you did not jump on any of the numbers I have provided. Oh, and I will not share the hundreds of videos of Palestinian babies corpses that have been exploded by Tsahal. 

42 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

People that reacted haha to this, it's one thing to be absolutely against Israel's actions towards Palestine and wanting it to be free but it's another to laugh and support Hamas' terrorist attacks towards innocent people. Why can't we all just acknowledge that both sides, including Israel and Hamas are absolutely disgusting instead of having to pick a side? While I'm absolutely against Israel's actions and I believe they should leave Palestine alone, this is my problem with the #FreePalestine people, they literally support the f/cked up sh/t Hamas did to these people. You're not any better than your enemy

Usual rhetoric. Bella Hadid is right. Speaking up on Palestine gets you associated with terrorists. I have yet to see people openly supporting Hamas. I am baffled at the double-standards: Tsahal and Hamas are both terrorists. Killing thousands of civilians is an act of terrorism, no matter the justification behind it.

Imagine if Washington bombed the Bronx and killed thousands of babies/kids because some terrorists hid there?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Nobody has the responsibility to speak on anything of this nature. Stop trying to use Celebrity status as a way to speak out on things that have nothing to do with them, especially if they don’t have the knowledge to do so. Stop acting like we should all be political and social warriors. 

Genocide isn’t politics. That’s my point. 

I don’t expect her to do so to be honest: she barely got the right to vote and have been disconnected from WW issues long ago. 

The thing is that remaining silent on a genocide going on is… idk. I wouldn’t want my great kids to ask me « so guys how did you react when this happened »? « idk i didn’t have knowledge » lol

Thats the question I asked for Rwanda genocide, Bosnian genocide during the Balkan war and the Holocaust.

• Love 2

Should Britney speak up about the Ukraine?

Should Britney speak up about America's impact on the crisis in Yemen?

Should Britney speak up about China's repression of Uyghurs in Xinjiang?

Should Britney speak up about yet another Armenian genocide occuring?

Edited by Cancer
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Very well said. It’s mind blowing to see support for ISIS type of actions on EXHALE of all places. Imagine those GAY people at the hands of Hamas. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

You’d think the terror attacks in Europe would open people’s eyes, the problem is MUCH bigger than Israel. The problem of radical Islam will keep escalating in Europe. 

Who the **** supported ISIS here?

Y’all should realise that Hamas is in power since 2006, and killed several Palestinians protesting this Summer because the Gaza band is a under dictatorship. 

The average Palestinian is less than 30yo. The average Palestinian didn’t have the age to vote for Hamas. Hamas is NOT representative of the population.

Ans if you truly cared about gay people, you’d realise, perhaps, that gay Palestinians are a bit more worried about surviving the next bombings than about waving a multicolore flag in the streets of Gaza. No?

And I’m saying this as a half-Arab half-Balkan bi guy lmao (aka the two most homophobic regions in the world). You won’t have a gay friendly environment if your environment doesn’t even have a proper government and is a prison under bombs. 

Oh and btw, *******uality isn’t illegal in West Bank. It’s only illegal in Gaza (but not applicable) due to… the British civil code implanted during the colonisation. How ironic.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Should Britney speak up about the Ukraine?

Should Britney speak up about America's impact on the crisis in Yemen?

Should Britney speak up about China's repression of Uyghurs in Xinjiang?

Should Britney speak up about yet another Armenian genocide occuring?

I agree, she didn’t speak about these things so obviously I don’t expect her to be all vocals about all issues.

Its more about celebrities in general, who were very vocal about Ukraine acting like warriors lmao

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s very telling. Laughing at those victims, even children that are currently being held hostage by terrorists after witnessing the brutal mu.rders of their families…  That just shows those people’s agenda has nothing do with caring about innocent people. It’s purely Islamic fanaticism and/or hate for Jews disguised as “free Palestine”.

I used to think a two state solution made sense, but now I definitely don’t. Western society can’t nornalize such crimes. Imagine giving the naz.is a country alongside Israel after WW2. The fact there are many Muslims in WESTERN countries supporting the actions of Hamas is proof that the war will only escalate if “Palestine” becomes a country. 

If those people truly cared about the innocent people in Gaza, they wouldn’t laugh at the torture of Israeli citizens. They would support the removal of Hamas from power. They would encourage the civilians to riot against their leadership, like the people of Iran did. When you vote for a terrorist organization that targets civilians to run your business, there will be consequences. I don’t think Israel is being “disgusting” trying to protect its citizens, especially after one of the most shocking terror attacks of all time. Imagine if it happened in the states, Gaza would be wiped out in 5 minutes. The people of Gaza need to riot against Hamas and not let them use them as human shields… like I said, I’ve yet to see any re resistance from the civilians. 

Fun fact: they did, during these Summer protests in Gaza because people didn’t elect their current government.

Other fun fact: laughing at my post displaying innocent thousands of children being bombed and having their members dislocated is cruel. You’re worrying me tbh - you sound a bit like a terrorist. 

And, contrary to you, I spoke about both sides and both civile sides. I consider both governments as terrorists. So any celebrity agreeing with Israel current policies is a celebrity agreeing with ethnic cleansing.

But Israel is losing the media war. By far. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, do the thing said:

Usual rhetoric. Bella Hadid is right. Speaking up on Palestine gets you associated with terrorists. I have yet to see people openly supporting Hamas. I am baffled at the double-standards: Tsahal and Hamas are both terrorists. Killing thousands of civilians is an act of terrorism, no matter the justification behind it.

Hamas doesn't represent Palestine HOWEVER it's clear that even here people literally defend and support their latest actions towards Israel. I've seen numerous videos of people tearing down posters featuring missing Israeli victims, as well as attending protests that literally support this terrorism. The support for Palestine that I observe on Twitter from woke people appears to involve a focus on disrespecting innocent Israeli victims and implying that they deserve the harm they have suffered. It's like people don't know they can criticize the Israel government and at the same time feel bad for victims and be against Hamas while still supporting Palestine. Social media has effectively shaped these people's perception of what is good and evil, as if it's a black and white matter.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, The One and Only said:

No. We should support innocent victims of both sides only

Anyone who supports either side, defends Hamas, or supports the killing of innocent people, regardless of the side, is sick in the head. Propaganda on both sides is absolutely insane, and it's also astonishing to see such strong support from woke people for a religion as Islam. Bunch of idiots

That’s precisely what I’m talking about. It’s insane to defend Tsahal or Hamas. 

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Of course many are supporting Israel. Have you even seen what happened in Israel? Palestinians slaughtered, r.aped, beheaded, tortured and burned families alive. Holocaust survivors were mur***ed and kidnapped. Babies were r.aped and beheaded. Over 1400 mur***ed in a music festival and over 200 have been kidnapped, including babies, children, elderly people. 

Then those cowards hide near hospitals and civilian populations. Do you expect Israel to stand back and just do nothing? 

You’re soul is evil.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block