Britney opens up in new book about taking Add***ll

1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

That is exactly what I said was probably going on back then a few months ago:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: love you Brit

also, **** everyone who says she’s on m***

I specifically said she was probably abusing adderall and red bull to fight off the physical depression symptoms. That’s why they were so obsessive about keep caffeine away from her. If she’s bipolar, she would feel a lot better by doing that :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Bluemoonpj said:

Bingo. I’ve struggled with depression my whole life and when I tried this class of ***** I thought a miracle had happened. I finally didn’t feel sad anymore. The problem is, tolerance working the way it does, it only last so long. And then on top of it, congratulations you probably end up with a newfound addiction. Self medication is so tricky because mental illness and addiction potential go hand in hand in so many ways. 

1000%. I’m bipolar but I’m on meds and I miss that high so much. I’m just depressed in varying degrees all the time now

1 hour ago, Switchy said:

This just shows kfed and co are blowing things out of proportion (like we already knew). Adderall is an amphetamine, but they want people to believe she's on methamphetamine. 

Britney is airing her **** out and giving herself a clean slate! I'm here for it!

rupauls drag race yas GIF

1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Adderall thats it? 

Lol she has been saying she didnt do hard ***** for years and all the random **** tests came back negative. But kfed still going with the drag narrative cuz it justifies his behavour. 

Cillian Murphy No GIF by ARTEfr

41 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I wonder what ***** Jayden wants to claim were being delivered to the house. 

I Know Lol GIF by Max

TBH I wonder just how much KFed and Victoria coerced Preston and Jayden into going along with Daphne’s interview and Jayden vaguely claiming he saw “drug5” delivered to her house? I think there’s a lot of coercive control and mind games being played by KFed over Preston and Jayden. I hope they see through his bull sh!!t someday.

🚨🚨There’s coercive control tactics going on in multiple directions re: Britney & her children!!

30 minutes ago, ashleigh samuels2009 said:

Britney's family and Kevin class Adderall as m*** that's why they keep mentioning m***, that theory ties into the **** test that she was positive for Ritalin or another ADHD medication in 2007 during her custody battle.  

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

26 minutes ago, Switchy said:

Exactly. They are wrong, but because of who she is, they want to paint her as some crackhead druggie. Adderall is just as legal as w**d. Kevin smokes w**d all day and is a useless bum. Britney uses/used Adderall to address depression. They both self medicate, but it's just one of them who has been painted as an addict.

That last sentence, underlined …. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:
Remember, Jessica Reed Krauss/House In Habit’s hit piece claimed she’d been told her friends and family feared that Britney was on, I quote, “m3th or something like m3th”. They know she’s NOT a crystal m3th addicted junkie but they still push THAT WORD out there along with TMZ’s troll concerns about her intake of coffee, energy drinks and dandelion tea (?) . 
Britney never failed a **** test. Her mental health is and was weaponized against her by her own family, sons, exes, tabloids, cship and business managers. I hope the revelations of this book finally puts an end to them being able to do that **** to Britney!!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 6

Adderall is a methamphetamine. It’s a derivative of m***. 

Hiwever I agree with y’all, everyone has suffered with substance abuse at one time or another. Personally, I’ve suffered with both w**d and co****e, and I’m starting to struggle a bit with alcohol.

Its just life 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, humstarr said:

Adderall thats it? 

Lol she has been saying she didnt do hard ***** for years and all the random **** tests came back negative. But kfed still going with the drag narrative cuz it justifies his behavour. 

Its because snakes have no shame .. he is a loser , manipulative, abuser and capitalizes off beating others down for his own personal gains. The man is a terrible man.  Sorry their is no value other than his sperm. I hope her kids start to see her in a better light . 

• Love 2
On 10/19/2023 at 10:24 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears reveals ‘dr*g of choice’ from 2000s partying days

Britney Spears reveals in her new memoir that she turned to dr**s to feel “less depressed” during her partying days.

The “Everytime” singer writes in “The Woman in Me,” which arrives on shelves on Oct. 24, that the ADHD medication Adderall was her “dr*g of choice” in the mid-2000s.

“It was never as wild as the press made it out to be,” Spears says of the era in which she was famously photographed alongside fellow party girls Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan (per the New York Times).

Although she had no interest in hard dr**s and “never had a drinking problem,” the pop star admits to taking Adderall liberally.

“[It] made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed,” she writes.

PAGESIX.COM

"[It] made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed," the pop star writes in her book.

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
56 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Adderall is a methamphetamine. It’s a derivative of m***. 

Hiwever I agree with y’all, everyone has suffered with substance abuse at one time or another. Personally, I’ve suffered with both w**d and co****e, and I’m starting to struggle a bit with alcohol.

Its just life 

Why are you so confident while literally lying?

WWW.MEDICALNEWSTODAY.COM

Adderall is a prescription **** used to treat ADHD. Find out about possible interactions...

I used adderall to study and for exams back in the day :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wonder if she's using it again some of her content is consistent with it.... Like the running off and on camera etc 

I actually believe her... I think Britney is the type who wouldn't like the feeling of "not being in control" with *****... She doesn't even like alcohol for that reason so I doubt she was ever into that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block