Britney opens up in new book about taking Add***ll

51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears reveals ‘**** of choice’ from 2000s partying days

Britney Spears reveals in her new memoir that she turned to ***** to feel “less depressed” during her partying days.

The “Everytime” singer writes in “The Woman in Me,” which arrives on shelves on Oct. 24, that the ADHD medication Adderall was her “**** of choice” in the mid-2000s.

“It was never as wild as the press made it out to be,” Spears says of the era in which she was famously photographed alongside fellow party girls Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan (per the New York Times).

Although she had no interest in hard ***** and “never had a drinking problem,” the pop star admits to taking Adderall liberally.

“[It] made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed,” she writes.

PAGESIX.COM

"[It] made me high, yes, but what I found far more appealing was that it gave me a few hours of feeling less depressed," the pop star writes in her book.

That is exactly what I said was probably going on back then a few months ago:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: love you Brit

also, **** everyone who says she’s on m***

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block