Britney opens up in new book about taking Add***ll

8 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I used adderall to study and for exams back in the day :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wonder if she's using it again some of her content is consistent with it.... Like the running off and on camera etc 

I actually believe her... I think Britney is the type who wouldn't like the feeling of "not being in control" with *****... She doesn't even like alcohol for that reason so I doubt she was ever into that.

She liked alcohol she just didn't have alcohol issues. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You can still feel "high" if you have ADHD, for alot of people it makes them spaced out an empty headed. People who don't have ADHD get hyped up when they take it, we never saw her hyped up & spastic 

Ummm during 2007 she was definitely hyped up and spastic 

She would do her nightly Rite Aid runs at 2 in the morning and be allll over town

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

You can still feel "high" if you have ADHD, for alot of people it makes them spaced out an empty headed. People who don't have ADHD get hyped up when they take it, we never saw her hyped up & spastic 

4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

She would do her nightly Rite Aid runs at 2 in the morning and be allll over town

Literally 🤣

Even her most recent vids talking 200 miles an hour, running off and on camera and her "don't be a rollercoaster" videos all say hi 

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

7 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Adderall will keep you up with ADHD because it speeds your body up while calming your body down....she was never motormouthed or tweaky, you people really talk about things you have no clue about. That's why they call it "hyper medicine" for kids with adhd to chill them out

Adderall is so normalized in Hollywood. Do you remember the case of Justin Bieber? Even Lily Allen confirmed she used Adderall for weight loss and had an addiction. Ashley Benson talked about it as well.

No, it's not casual all of these celebs are dependent on Adderall.

WWW.ELITEDAILY.COM

While Adderall use on college campuses across the US is widely known, the Schedule II-prescription-****-turned-party-culture-staple has its grip on another major cultural subset you probably never...

Edited by THE BAJAN VIBE
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Adderall will keep you up with ADHD because it speeds your body up while calming your body down....she was never motormouthed or tweaky, you people really talk about things you have no clue about. That's why they call it "hyper medicine" for kids with adhd to chill them out

? You know nothing about me. I've done adderall sweetie I know what it does to you

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block