Britney opens up in new book about taking Add***ll

Imo she’s definitely done more than that. I know people who have done makeup for her dancers. My friend claimed they told him they used to do a very hard specific **** with Britney back in the day. It’s not 100% proof but i feel like it’s self evident from her behavior at times. 

She was likely given adderall wrongly because if it gives you energy and makes you hyper that means you do not have ADHD. When people with ADHD take adderall we get quiet and focused. I was given adderall throughout my childhood and it made me a zombie. But that is a sign it was being used "correctly". Sounds like her family has been using meds and doctors to manipulate her for even longer than I had realized. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Why are you so confident while literally lying?

WWW.MEDICALNEWSTODAY.COM

Adderall is a prescription **** used to treat ADHD. Find out about possible interactions...

Because I have taken both Equasym XL and Concerta XL (UK names) for my own ADHD and was told by my doctor that they are closely related to the m*** family at like 14 :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

(Probably a crap doctor but still…) No need to immediately assume people are lying babs :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

35 minutes ago, ainey said:

Imo she’s definitely done more than that. I know people who have done makeup for her dancers. My friend claimed they told him they used to do a very hard specific **** with Britney back in the day. It’s not 100% proof but i feel like it’s self evident from her behavior at times. 

Girl it’s not 100 percent proof but I also don’t really care if she tried coke in her mid 20s if that’s what you’re implying 

30 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She was likely given adderall wrongly because if it gives you energy and makes you hyper that means you do not have ADHD. When people with ADHD take adderall we get quiet and focused. I was given adderall throughout my childhood and it made me a zombie. But that is a sign it was being used "correctly". Sounds like her family has been using meds and doctors to manipulate her for even longer than I had realized. 

It's not a rule, and also it depends on the dose.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

Convinced we aren't getting anything about  2010 on ward and that all this book is her leaked diary revamped to sell to her fans. 

Honestly, if this is true…that would be a smart decision. One, keeping the Tri-Star stuff out of the book would be more helpful to a legal suit regardless of how much we as fans want her to speak out about it. 

Best case scenario, she then later wins in court and then writes a second volume of her memoirs exposing Loucifer and the entirety of team con. Then she sends an autographed copy for Lou to peruse from her prison cell. And we throw a pizza party here on exhale. Extra cheese for me please. 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, rik LVR said:

Girl it’s not 100 percent proof but I also don’t really care if she tried coke in her mid 20s if that’s what you’re implying 

Harder. And I don’t care either. It’s almost expected for musicians to do hard *****. I’m just saying I don’t believe the claims in this article.

And coke is more a mid **** lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block