Who has the best discography? Miley, Selena, or Demi?

Zach F

Miley > Selena > Demi

Miley is a star.

Demi has the pipes, but I enjoy Selena's music the most, and she probably has bigger hits (isn't Demi known mostly because of her ballads?)

And where's Hilary and LiLo? To me, they all will always be in the same group/category (except maybe for Miley, who doesn't have a perfect catalogue but it's definitely the biggest musician of them all)

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Even though I‘m not a big Miley fan, I have to say Miley. She always tried to reinvent herself and has such a diverse music catalogue. She has done dance-pop, hip-hop, country, rock and even an psychedelic experimental album. Demi and Selena have always played it safe with the pop stuff, except for Demi lately, love that she took the risk and made a rock album. I‘m still hoping that Selena will come out with a dark alternative experimental album and surprise us all.

Edited by cocodeluxe
  • Like 2

For me personally, even Selena is the worst singer (talker) of these three her discography is the most cohesive for me, meaning I can listen almost full album from start to finish without skipping.

Second would be Miley, its always hit or miss with her, 3-4 songs on the album are good and the rest is fluff

Third would be Demi, I literally like just "Cool for the summer" and "Hearattack" from her

• Like 1

IMO, all of them are mid music-wise. Miley is, by far, the best performer (and a very electric one at that), and at least has some sort of artistic vision. Demi is a great singer, but vocals can't save mediocre music. Personally, I find Selena to be the most palatable, though, because she's very easy to mold into any vibe/subgenre of pop music, and she works with good writers.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block