Who has the best discography? Miley, Selena, or Demi?

Z91

Miley has the more iconic discography however a LOT of her music aged like milk and sounds very of its time. I do think the 'She Is Coming' EP was her musical peak as of date. By far, her best work and where she shined as an artist. 

Selena may not have as an iconic discography but she has some high's in her catalogue. Love You Like A Love Song is one of the greatest pop songs of all time. Wolves, It Ain't Me, Same Old Love, Good For You, We Don't Talk Anymore, Taki Taki, Slow Down and Stars Dance are all incredible bangers. Musically, she had some earworm tunes in the 2010s. 

On 9/12/2023 at 9:56 PM, cocodeluxe said:

Even though I‘m not a big Miley fan, I have to say Miley. She always tried to reinvent herself and has such a diverse music catalogue. She has done dance-pop, hip-hop, country, rock and even an psychedelic experimental album. Demi and Selena have always played it safe with the pop stuff, except for Demi lately, love that she took the risk and made a rock album. I‘m still hoping that Selena will come out with a dark alternative experimental album and surprise us all.

I agree about Miley. But I think Selena had her experimental era with Bad Liar and Fetish (it was supposed to be a full project whiwh had been scrapped)

Demi going to rock isn't a risk at all. girl had started her career making rock

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block