Miley Cyrus new single and video 'Used To Be Young' is OUT!

Jup1ter

• Super Mods

Wow it's so beautiful and one of the rare times in my life where I INSTANTLY like a song right away while listening to it!

I just dont get why she says she used to be young, she's still young!

She's only 30 not 60!

Anyways I can relate to the message of the song cause I went through a MAJOR crazy wild child phase in my early 20s and now that im turning 30 in less than 3 weeks, I have matured and become a better woman cause of it.

Hopefully my 30s will be the best years to come! :)

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Something changed in her face? Is it only lip filler, cuz if so, that changes a lot about a person's appearance.

i think its a lip flip

miley is young...maybe she wants the song to be a timeless hit like flowers, to appeal to older listeners too idk

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Wow it's so beautiful and one of the rare times in my life where I INSTANTLY like a song right away while listening to it!

I just dont get why she says she used to be young, she's still young!

She's only 30 not 60!

Anyways I can relate to the message of the song cause I went through a MAJOR crazy wild child phase in my early 20s and now that im turning 30 in less than 3 weeks, I have matured and become a better woman cause of it.

Hopefully my 30s will be the best years to come! :)

I do agree that 30 is still very young (i really do feel young) but I also get her point. Being in your 20s is so different than being in your 30s. Yes youre still young and full of energy but 30s bring this sort of...maturity that you lack in 20s. You're not ready to dive into the crazy stuff because you're more aware of the consequences. You think of the future much much more, you're aware that there are consequences to every little thing you do.

I guess that's what she's singing about

• Like 5

Aw the song is cute. Definitely feels like show's growing up a lot now and I can think a lot of people can relate to the message. 

But yes, 30 isn't old either. I realise that now I'm almost 27 myself. I used to think 30 was old when I was a kid :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: but also, Miley has been in the spotlight since she was a teen so it may feel different for her. 

Amazing that they shot the entire video in one take too!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block