Are you starting to get annoyed with Britney?

3 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

Back in 2005-2007 she made several stupid decisions, yes I can say it. She was young, rich and famous and rebel. The press also contributed with the chaos.

almost 20 years later and with over 40 years she is posting stupid things on her Instagram. And also we are not 20 anymore, her loyal fanbase is over 30 pushing 40. So we are mature adults that can recognize her weird behavior. We are not clapping to everything, like : “yasssss Britney go wild”

what knows a 28 years old Sam about life???? Nothing. She has no real friend or mature people to give her good advices or even talk to her with authority. 

20 years later and she still rebel. I get it the media, her family, the GP almost ruined her life, but god gave her another chance to do the right things and what is she doing? acting like it’s late 2004 all over again. Sad

I think you are one of the Britneys cheap copies.. most likely stinXtina.. 

well she didn’t not do stupid decisions.. she did normal (sometimes brilliant) decisions and was not expecting cruelty of people..

Poor you.. must be hard to never feel being a true star.. just a glimpse of someone else’s fame

• Love 2

I’m not a swiftie so I don’t spend time on Taylor Swift forums. Why would I? 

I’m a liberal so I don’t spend time in the Fox News or alt right news comment sections. Why would I? 

I don’t have a vergina so I don’t make obgyn appointments. Why would I? 

I’m a human so I don’t eat rocks. Why would I? 

Don’t mean to be rude but why are you here?

• Like 6

no, bc as you said, we're all grown ups now and what britney does doesn't affect my day to day life. in 2007 i was 14 so her decisions (shaving her head, not wearing underwear, the pink wig, etc) were really important to me, i used to check BH every day in fear. now i don't really care as long as she's not in a dangerous situation.

also i have empathy and she's been through a lot, so i understand she might need some time to adapt to her new situation (being free).

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I understand the frustration of some of you :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: but unlike Britney, you all had all your years to grow up, make a thousand mistakes, disasters, F.ck3d up moments, and you learned and matured from all that :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Britney did not have that natural way of maturing :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: and a person does not mature just because the years go by, they mature with experiences of all kinds :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Britney had no chance at all, and also her brain is possibly damaged by the dru.gs she was forced to take for years :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
  1. No I'm not because my life doesn't revolve around Britney
  2. No I'm not because Britney's purpose is not to make me happy, or anyone else for that matter
  3. No I'm not because I want her to do whatever she wants with her life and her autonomy.
  4. No I'm not because she's not our pet that we own and want to do tricks whenever I'm bored or need to impress someone
  5. No I'm not because Britney's career and success are not MY career and my success, they are HER OWN. 

And if you say you're pushing 40, I strongly advise to become that much wiser as well. Because this post is very teenager-like if you ask me. 

• Love 8

If we put it this way, you’re no different than the team con. You want her to be like how the f you want. Why don’t you start your own dancing and singing career babes? That way you can do whatever t f you want. You can hang out with Taylor Swift, date an american hunk, arrange tea parties with other pop girls, release hit after hit..: oh no wait… that’s Britney. Not you.

• Love 3

Not at all.

I love how this is her medium to freely express herself and give us an insight of what she likes to do, what she finds inspiring and what kind of music and stuff she likes.

She uses instagram as what it was intended for. Just a fun little app to share video's and pictures you like. 

She is just living her life peacefully at this time and I'm happy we get a glimpse of that and I applaud her for sharing a bit of her struggles as well. She was majorly traumatized, betrayed, used and gaslit by her own family for over 14 years and she is sharing with us what it is like to overcome that and to try and get back on her feet after that.

So a big **** you to your ungratefull bratty *** for feeling like you need to trash her like this on a fan forum, because you feel like she doesn't present herself in the right way or doesn't live up to look like the person you aspire her to be.

She is not making any bad decisions. She's trying to recover and cope with what happened to her and to build a new and peacefull life for herself, while still sharing her feelings with us. 

• Love 3

Ok… so you say you’re annoyed with Britney and her Instagram content.

Can you imagine how annoyed you would be if criminals (including your own family) trafficked you in a conservatorship for 13 years, stole all your money, forced you to work against your will, drugged the hell out of you, controled your body, spied on you on a daily basis by monitoring your personal phone calls & hiding microphones in your own home, chose your friends & love interests, prevented you from choosing an atorney, bullied you constantly and forced you to rehab for refusing a dance move? 

Once you’d finally get out of this horrible nightmare, trying the best you can to heal by sharing, on your own terms, your voice that was silenced for 13 years, can you imagine how annoyed you would be if you found out that, not only trash media, but even some of your own fans still can’t understand where you come from, want you to behave a certain way, criticize your words, bodyshame you and are ANNOYED with your way of healing?  

just imagine how annoyed you would be. 

just imagine.

Edited by Tomyum
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:
  1. No I'm not because my life doesn't revolve around Britney
  2. No I'm not because Britney's purpose is not to make me happy, or anyone else for that matter
  3. No I'm not because I want her to do whatever she wants with her life and her autonomy.
  4. No I'm not because she's not our pet that we own and want to do tricks whenever I'm bored or need to impress someone
  5. No I'm not because Britney's career and success are not MY career and my success, they are HER OWN. 

And if you say you're pushing 40, I strongly advise to become that much wiser as well. Because this post is very teenager-like if you ask me. 

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1

I see no reason to be angry at Brit honestly, she's just living her life. If she deleted everything and moved back to the countryside of the United States it would be her prerogative too. I don't particularly engage with her Instagram even though I follow and like her stuff to show that I support her being.

If you're or anyone isn't happy just unfollow, Stan other people, enjoy her past music and move on peacefully with life 😌

• Like 1

NO, but I'm getting annoyed with so-called "fans" criticizing her for actions that are not harming anybody, only because THEY don't seem to have the mental capacity to understand that Britney is in fact a human who isn't always perfect and makes mistakes like all of us, instead of the well-crafted image of a perfect popstar that they remember from her prime. People change after 13 years of trauma. If you were a mature adult, you would know that. 

Also, maturity isn't determined based on age, but on behaviour. Only because Sam is young doesn't mean that he doesn't know anything about life. Actually, it doesn't take much to look up everything he already experienced from his childhood until now, which is actually much more than most people twice his age have experienced. Unlike people who sit on their a.s.s and bash Britney all day long because she can't keep up the image that they have of her, he actually supported her even in her worst moments. 

Nobody forces you to be a fan. Complaining doesn't get you anywhere or help anyone. If you are so annoyed with her, you can go and stan someone else whenever you want. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

Back in 2005-2007 she made several stupid decisions, yes I can say it. She was young, rich and famous and rebel. The press also contributed with the chaos.

almost 20 years later and with over 40 years she is posting stupid things on her Instagram. And also we are not 20 anymore, her loyal fanbase is over 30 pushing 40. So we are mature adults that can recognize her weird behavior. We are not clapping to everything, like : “yasssss Britney go wild”

what knows a 28 years old Sam about life???? Nothing. She has no real friend or mature people to give her good advices or even talk to her with authority. 

20 years later and she still rebel. I get it the media, her family, the GP almost ruined her life, but god gave her another chance to do the right things and what is she doing? acting like it’s late 2004 all over again. Sad

1281753.gif

jasmine-masters-and-i-oop.gif

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block