Are you starting to get annoyed with Britney?

Bro idk. At this point, I don’t really even care all that much. I think we should all just collectively move on and let Britney do what she wants. Some of her antics are indeed questionable but why should it matter to me? Most of us are grown adults and have our own lives. My job isn’t to defend Britney and I can only say so much. I get that fans are often times blindsided by what’s going on out of their bubble but it is a fact that the general public has turned on Britney. Is it my job to defend or stand up for her 24/7? No, and like I said — I really don’t care anymore. If she wants to post a thousand more spinning videos or a thousand more rumbles and rants, let her. When all is said and done, she will still go down in history as the ultimate Y2K pop icon but for the time being, her reputation is practically on thin ice and everyone (who isn’t a blind fan on Exhale or stan Twitter) has labeled her as having lost it all over again.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Everyone has their own way of living, and it seems a bit immature to allow someone's harmless behavior to strongly impact your emotions, especially considering we don't have a personal connection with Britney – she's essentially a stranger. To be honest, I do find her Instagram posts to be weird and it makes me a little sad how some people perceive them and how much hate she gets because of them.

From a PR perspective, it's obvious that her Instagram posts tarnish her image and hinder support for her and her story. But it's not like she's doing something she can't come back from. With a strategic approach, she could revamp her Instagram by deleting past posts, adopting a polished appearance with professional makeup and hair, and sharing high-quality content. People tend to move on from such matters relatively swiftly so it's not that big of a deal.

At the end of the day, it's her business - her prerogative, her responsibility, and her life.

• Love 3

Nope but certain “fans” and their posts like this one have become like a broken record sure are annoying. Sorry but I just don’t understand people like you, if she annoys you or turns you off or brings you misery, why stay around??? No one is holding a gun to you or those other “fans” heads forcing you to stay around. Just leave her in your past and go find something that actually brings you joy. Why continue to torture yourself, you and those who share your feelings should just move on and let those of us who still enjoy her be in peace.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block