The Las Vegas HBO special in HD (Widescreen)

7 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

This masterpiece needs to be remastered and released in theaters. The Y2K trend is so in. Gen Z needs to experience the legendary miss Britney Spears in her peak. 

That would be amazing tbh

I remember when this played on Muchmusic in Canada. There was so much ads on their channel for this broadcast. I got my VCR ready and recorded it. 

Then I started using the recording as a backdrop on my giant tv while I performed to my million of fans in my basement with my pipecleaner headset. I laid out monopoly money in the shape of the DWAD stage and I strut down the stage to during Crazy and waved to my fan during Lucky

• Love 5
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, dran said:

I remember when this played on Muchmusic in Canada. There was so much ads on their channel for this broadcast. I got my VCR ready and recorded it. 

Then I started using the recording as a backdrop on my giant tv while I performed to my million of fans in my basement with my pipecleaner headset. I laid out monopoly money in the shape of the DWAD stage and I strut down the stage to during Crazy and waved to my fan during Lucky

So many memories of the og fans with this concert. This was my first ever concert DVD and I was shocked.

• Love 1

Truly the love child of Madonna & Janet. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

On 5/12/2024 at 9:23 PM, dran said:

This is so cute, omg! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block