Are you starting to get annoyed with Britney?

I think people here are a little bit too harsh with the OP, I mean it was expected and pretty predictable that one day Britney will not be the perfect and iconic 20 years old Britney anymore and that's a real conversation to have.

Conservatorship or not, "perfect" mental health/behavior or not we knew the day would come she would move on from the image and brand of her past. It's part of life. How many artist are like Madonna releasing new music and new visual eras after all these years and even in her case I don't think I would be very happy with her right now if I was her fan. 

The thing is everything changes in life, ask yourself where were you when Slave was released, or even Toxic, who were you back then compared to who you are today and who were the friends you were surrounded by ?? 

Probably none of these people are your friends anymore and you probably haven't talk to any of them in years/decades ...

So if you changed, well Britney changed aswell.

It's not the easiest thing to do but we have to accept that life has drastically taken her away from the Britney we fell in love with so many ears ago.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Here we go again. Another day, another " fan" is not happy about Britney Spears. 

Why are you getting angry for? I am asking for real. You know what they say : You cannot control how somebody acts/says but you can control how you respond to it.

I cannot believe someone is THIS angry about someone's IG that they decided to make a post about it. 

Seek therapy or  help to help with your anger issue, you absolute walnut. 

Edited by Justaboy
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I can’t ever be annoyed at her after the music, performances and everything else she’s given us. Also, the trauma, horrors, mental and physical abuse she went through doesn’t just go away - it’s not right to be annoyed at her. 

It’s hard to understand why she does post some things on IG but it’s her page and her choice to do so. We can critique it sure but she’ll just do what she wants and she finally has the right to do it her way. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, xtianlofbritney said:

Back in 2005-2007 she made several stupid decisions, yes I can say it. She was young, rich and famous and rebel. The press also contributed with the chaos.

almost 20 years later and with over 40 years she is posting stupid things on her Instagram. And also we are not 20 anymore, her loyal fanbase is over 30 pushing 40. So we are mature adults that can recognize her weird behavior. We are not clapping to everything, like : “yasssss Britney go wild”

what knows a 28 years old Sam about life???? Nothing. She has no real friend or mature people to give her good advices or even talk to her with authority. 

20 years later and she still rebel. I get it the media, her family, the GP almost ruined her life, but god gave her another chance to do the right things and what is she doing? acting like it’s late 2004 all over again. Sad

What did she do in 2004 that was so bad? What is she doing so bad on Instagram in 2023. She’s just dancing and showing off her body. Isn’t that what everyone does. The amount of twerk videos on ig but no one bats an eye

• Love 4

No. Britney is traumatized and finding herself after being stripped of her rights for almost 14 years, plus being in the music business since 1998 (when she signed her contract).

Some fans are in for a rude awakening if they think Britney is simply going to be her old self again and start touring, etc.

This woman is on a journey without a map and she is figuring things out.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, BUWYGF said:
  1. No I'm not because my life doesn't revolve around Britney
  2. No I'm not because Britney's purpose is not to make me happy, or anyone else for that matter
  3. No I'm not because I want her to do whatever she wants with her life and her autonomy.
  4. No I'm not because she's not our pet that we own and want to do tricks whenever I'm bored or need to impress someone
  5. No I'm not because Britney's career and success are not MY career and my success, they are HER OWN. 

this x infinity

• Love 2

The one thing I’ve learned we I’ve gotten older is that I care very very little about how anyone else lives their lives. Especially when they have a lot of trauma. 
There isn’t a lot of good going on, we see through all the fake and wannabes. If doing what she is doing is giving her happiness and optimism why would I disagree with that? It’s hard to find that in your 40s when you’ve been a work horse for everyone with no time to be authentically yourself. 

That also doesn’t mean I don’t recognize it’s off or “weird” but it doesn’t affect my life at all and I’m happy if she’s happy. She’s given us more than enough.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block