Posted (edited)

Older man never had one !!! My grandpa passed away when I was 28 !!! I have always worked for my family because it's all I've ever known !!! The past two men I dated sent me list of things their children wanted and they wanted me to buy them !!! I wonder what it would have been like to feel like parents have their whole lives being taken care of !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 8

She definitely has been reading the headlines. Wondering if her and that housekeeper guy broke up now as she referenced “the past two men I dated” while talking about how they were trying to get her to buy their children things. 

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

The past TWO men? So, I guess, the felon and the other one is?..

any guesses? Excluding Kevin

Maybe the pilot she has a crush on?! He looked to be early fifties and maybe they had a Mile High fling, and he had a couple kids that wanted the Spears cash! 😬

Posted (edited)

So she dated someone else before this Paul guy? Glad that we didn't know anything about it, that proof that she can sometimes have little privacy! Good for her!

But it's really sad that every people on her way only see her as a walking wallet! How on earth can you give to your girlfriend that you dated for only 4, 5 months? A list of which gifts your own kids want? Some people really think her name is really Christmasney! It's only a thing in this community b  itches!!!

I didn't like this Paul guy for obvious reasons... But now I really hope that she's done with that trash!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She definitely has been reading the headlines. Wondering if her and that housekeeper guy broke up now as she referenced “the past two men I dated” while talking about how they were trying to get her to buy their children things. 

I thought I saw an article a way back that he tried introducing her to his kids in an attempt to win her over and she wasn't having it..either way, Britney, get rid of him!

• Like 2

The optimist side of me is thinking, ok good, she’s not just gonna let men treat her like an atm anymore.

The pessimist side of me is thinking she’s talking about two men before Paul and that she likes that he doesn’t ask her for anything (yet).

Always a mystery with our girl. 

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Idk stuff isn’t adding up for me. You say men use you, but you pick the most horrible ones. I feel like her current man is the worst one since Kevin. Is ten kids with different women not alarming to you Brit? 😂 You’re a dollar sign to him. It’s hard to feel bad when you choose scum like Paul. 

My best friend has been through a lot of trauma and also dates the worst men. I don’t exactly know the psychology behind it but it’s a thing. It’s frustrating since they’ll insist they want a good man. 

In these cases I think it’s best to stay single. But it’s like they can’t

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block