Are you starting to get annoyed with Britney?

No, but maybe I can come of a little bit rude, but I'm not I love her so much, but it's just bc yes, it's a little bit boring now and I thought she would be free like she was free in 2007, getting in her car and doing her stuff like a regular person like she did before 2008, we actually don't know if she go out more often but I wish she was doing more of that... idk I wish she would show us enjoying life more often

• Love 4
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Hello. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Did you know you can unfollow people on instagram? And also not be a fan if you don't like what that celeb is doing?

And if Britney's IG gets you THAT angry, maybe get some therapy or something. Or maybe some anger management? I feel like it's not something to get angry about unless it's being harmful, which none of her posts seem to be. As Britney said herself, maybe mind your own business. Take care of yourself. Find what makes you happy.😊

100% this.

Stop blaming Britney for your own choices and decisions. You choose to follow her, that’s your problem.

If you have nothing more kind and nice to say, GTFO of this forum and Britney’s life.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, xtianlofbritney said:

Back in 2005-2007 she made several stupid decisions, yes I can say it. She was young, rich and famous and rebel. The press also contributed with the chaos.

almost 20 years later and with over 40 years she is posting stupid things on her Instagram. And also we are not 20 anymore, her loyal fanbase is over 30 pushing 40. So we are mature adults that can recognize her weird behavior. We are not clapping to everything, like : “yasssss Britney go wild”

what knows a 28 years old Sam about life???? Nothing. She has no real friend or mature people to give her good advices or even talk to her with authority. 

20 years later and she still rebel. I get it the media, her family, the GP almost ruined her life, but god gave her another chance to do the right things and what is she doing? acting like it’s late 2004 all over again. Sad

seriously though, Britney is HAUNTED by TCon every day because of the ongoing legal proceedings, she's still not completely free from them so the audacity of you to post this is just...

• Love 3

Her Instagram is a journal. 

Literally there is no text book on how to deal with Trauma and other stuff.

It's bad when people like Matt Walsh, Ben Shapiro thinks her father did her a favor by being in the conservatorship, and even fox News blames the fans and stuff for getting her free. 

She is definitely like Linn of Ace of Base,  wants to sing, and to perform but doesn't want the fame and the attention that comes with it..

Literally to be an entertainer it's The ultimate catch-22.

Sacrifice anonymity and being relatable to human beings and other people or let that All to achieve the rarest dream world domination..

You're looking at a famous person who's been honest about feeling alone even though the room knows she's one of them.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block