Ideas for new alternative careers for Britney.

Ideas for new alternative careers for Britney.  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well she is not with the positive influence that was SAM anymore because you hateful *****es ran him off. So the idea of being a body builder is OUT OF IT. That takes serious dedication and training a la Sam vibes. Healthy eating. dr*g/drink in moderation etc. so that’s an immediate no. 

I could see her disrobing or watching men and women disrobe so perhaps a nude painter is appropriate. She liked to paint before. Before she met Paul she was into painting . Not sure what her new hobby is now.

Day care worker to the stepchildren? However that is serious responsibility. Like you are responsible for people’s lives.

I’m sorry but this is a serious question: would you hand your baby over to Britney and Paul if they were daycare owners? 

• Haha 1

a cameo actress

more music collabs with Elton and Wil.i.am

whoever did Ellie Goulding's, and Dua Lipa's retro album did great work, how about a couple singles with them?

and kids from a successful donor rather than a criminal deadbeat

• Like 1

She should make adult film scenes with prominent OF creators and solo work. She owns her body now, so what better way to show that off than to do nude collab scenes. Her music can be set to the vibe of the scene, and maybe her music videos can somehow intertwine. An adult version music video of Touch of My Hand or Breathe On Me would be a slay! She’d probably make 40 million in her first year of OF. She loves expressing herself and her segxuality so I’m sure the content will be personal and innovative. Where Madonna did the S.È.X book, Britney can follow in her footsteps and use the current technological medium to release her own form. 

Spoiler

For real, I think if she needs to work to make money, I think being a judge on reality competition shows would be best. Doesn’t require too much of effort. Or just sell her catalogue. Honestly it’s probably worth 600million. Baby, oops, toxic and gimme are so icon. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.