Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

I'm bored of people commenting this things. 

What if britney just want to make easy money? And released a bunch of old demos? That's ilegal!? 

I think is her and she's doing things on her way. 

This includes doing a book on her way. And releasing songs om her terms. If she's not doing promo, or photoshoots or videos is because she decided not to do it 

• Love 2

It’s definitely Britney.  The most Myah songs on BJ aren’t even produced like this…they’re more straightforward vocals.  Meanwhile a song like ISBE, which is all Britney if I’m not mistaken is produced to all hell and back to sound like a robot,  like MYB.

I think it’s obvious that Britney didn’t record her part in a good studio and therefore her vocal sounds extremely disconnected from the song (especially the verse about the dogs).  If this is the demo Myah was talking about, we know Britney didn’t record it for BJ, so they’d have to be new vocals.  But we also don’t know it’s that same song.  Myah said it was about “get up out my business” and rap-heavy.  The song is def not rap and there’s not one lyric that says “get up out my business”.  I think it’s possible it is an entirely new song that Will wrote after hearing all the conspiracies about Britney and after he sent it to her she added her own touches to the lyrics…she’s definitely making fun of everyone that’s so obsessed with her current situation, which actually makes the song funny because here everyone is obsessing over her and what she should be doing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:.  I don’t love the song either, but damn in 2020/2021 some of y’all were like “she can do whatever she wants when she is free, she’s earned it!” And big shock, now everyone’s like “she shouldn’t be doing this!  She’s destroying her legacy!”

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Lmfc1993 said:

I'm bored of people commenting this things. 

What if britney just want to make easy money? And released a bunch of old demos? That's ilegal!? 

I think is her and she's doing things on her way. 

This includes doing a book on her way. And releasing songs om her terms. If she's not doing promo, or photoshoots or videos is because she decided not to do it 

so log off. this a forum for ppl to give opinions not be a hivemind 

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It’s definitely Britney.  The most Myah songs on BJ aren’t even produced like this…they’re more straightforward vocals.  Meanwhile a song like ISBE, which is all Britney if I’m not mistaken is produced to all hell and back to sound like a robot,  like MYB.

I think it’s obvious that Britney didn’t record her part in a good studio and therefore her vocal sounds extremely disconnected from the song (especially the verse about the dogs).  If this is the demo Myah was talking about, we know Britney didn’t record it for BJ, so they’d have to be new vocals.  But we also don’t know it’s that same song.  Myah said it was about “get up out my business” and rap-heavy.  The song is def not rap and there’s not one lyric that says “get up out my business”.  I think it’s possible it is an entirely new song that Will wrote after hearing all the conspiracies about Britney and after he sent it to her she added her own touches to the lyrics…she’s definitely making fun of everyone that’s so obsessed with her current situation, which actually makes the song funny because here everyone is obsessing over her and what she should be doing :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:.  I don’t love the song either, but damn in 2020/2021 some of y’all were like “she can do whatever she wants when she is free, she’s earned it!” And big shock, now everyone’s like “she shouldn’t be doing this!  She’s destroying her legacy!”

Nothing about her vocals sounded like it was recorded in a bad studio. I actually HMC sounded like it was recorded in a bad studio. The vocals were so covered. 

Anyway Myah couldn't even remember the song properly so that is not a good proof point that this is not the same song. Myah said she recorded the demo which very easily could be her covering her butt since it's clear that she signed a rock solid NDA. C'mon you're giving a producer who produced Britney Jean the benefit of the doubt? Occam's razor.

And people are saying she's destroying her legacy because the song is trash. You think Britney Spears in prime would ever put this song out? William needed this and I'm sure he came to her team with great terms and promised, "No need to record new vocals, no photoshoot, etc." and that was likely a deal they couldn't refuse. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

You’re clearly not educated with Britney vocal. And between Britney not going for photoshoots and studio to record her vocal had zero correlation at all. She can record this anywhere and doesn’t want to do a full glam squad thing. That’s her choice. 

This is absolutely Britney’s vocal and her own idea. It has that IDGAF vibe like Chaotic or Do Something.

Girl bye this is Britney Jean all over again. Some vocals are Britney’s but not all. It’s not a big deal. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

So now you need a point to post threads? What was the point of the two threads you've posted here? Smooth brain logic. 

Lol, See? :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Absolutely not what I said,
I asked what your point was, what you wanted,
and of course instead of answers, here you go shifting gears and start mocking. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

OK, so it's not her vocal, let's say. How did you know that? Can you not enjoy a song dissecting without  everything? 

How is it a horrid song when it's charting everywhere in the world? Make it makes sense. 

Please stop with these kind of threads. It's unnecessary and really discounts Britney as an artist, the same artist who you, apparently, are a fan of. 

Tiffany Pollard Eye Roll GIF

Edited by Justaboy
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Justaboy said:

OK, so it's not her vocal, let's say. How did you know that? Can you not enjoy a song dissecting without  everything? 

How is it a horrid song when it's charting everywhere in the world? Make it makes sense. 

Please stop with these kind of threads. It's unnecessary and really discounts Britney as an artist, the same artist who you, apparently, are a fan of. 

Tiffany Pollard Eye Roll GIF

A song charting has zero to do with the quality of a song. It's her second song in 6 years, of course it'll chart. Horrible songs chart all the time. And if you're fan of someone you will be critical of them, not blindly accept everything just because you're a fan of them.

You asking for something to make sense when you aren't even making sense lol ok

Britney Spears Yes GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

A song charting has zero to do with the quality of a song. It's her second song in 6 years, of course it'll chart. Horrible songs chart all the time. And if you're fan of someone you will be critical of them, not blindly accept everything just because you're a fan of them.

You asking for something to make sense when you aren't even making sense lol ok

Britney Spears Yes GIF

It's her second song in a year. Do you not know about HMC? 

And it's not about being critical of someone you love or fan of. It's all about having positive energy and you definitely lack that. It's ok to have an opinion but to create a negative thread like this, it giving  Regina vibes. 

If you don't like the song and don't want to support her, I respect your opinion but don't go trashing it. Just bitter and that colour doesn't suit you. The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment 

Edited by Justaboy
6 hours ago, kasavas said:

I'm so shocked so many of you can't tell the difference between Myah's and Britney's voices. This song is very clearly Britney. 

And it makes me think, since you guys can't tell the difference, why do you hate Myah so much? You literally can't tell when she's doing lead, thinking this song is Myah proves it. 

For real 😭I saw a video that was called “circus Britney parts vs myah parts” and they labeled Britney’s lower octave prechorus bit as myah and Myah’s prechorus part as Britney lol y’all really can’t tell them difference between their tones

Listen to ISBE. Listen past the effects and you can hear it’s clearly the same voice. Probably same session 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block