Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

I have never listened to any of the AI songs posted here of Britney so I don't know how they sound like in comparison to her real voice.

If it is AI I do see Britney being maybe okay with it because remember back during Blackout Keri Hilson did vocals so that Britney could then record her vocals in the same style of how they should flow . Britney said Oh, well, she sounds like me anyway. It was as if she didn't mind not finishing her vocals which I guess she eventually did.

Edit: Forgot to say that recording vocals is much easier than doing whole hair and make up and standing for hours posing for a photoshoot.

Edited by Frankie8
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

Get Out Goodbye GIF by A$AP Rocky

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block