Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

1 hour ago, mwilliams917 said:

@Justaboy

I lack positive energy because I'm being honest with MY OPINION? Haha just say you don't like someone having a different opinion than you because you're close-minded and move on....

Yeah right. That kind of attitude works for you , in your day to day life then? I hope you are far better than this. 

Edited by Justaboy

They don’t even have to credit Myah in any of Britney’s work anymore because they can just use AI to model off her voice for background vocal or some lead when needed. It is concerning because it gives more power to a team of people that can benefits off a brand. But if they have Britney’s blessing to do so, sure. 

Another thread, another conspiracy theory, another person thinking their opinion is fact and everyone has to fall in line or they’re lying to theirselves. It’s AI. It’s Myah. It’s Janet from Accounts. Britney’s not free. Britney’s controlled by Cade. Britney’s dead. Will.I.am is holding Britney hostage in Cabo. 

aren’t you all tired? Imagine putting this much time and effort into something worthwhile... like your own lives. Some of you desperately need to.

Edited by Broccoli Spears
  • Love 4
  • Like 4

There have been not so great songs in what you call Prime Britney.. i am also tired of people talking about legacy and this not being her vocals. I actually like this song. Is it the deepest meaning song ? No. But my boyfriend who usually dont like Britney liked that song, friends that never listen to her, started to sing along. Its fun. Not to be taken seriously. And maybe this what you all should do. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Another thread, another conspiracy theory, another person thinking their opinion is fact and everyone has to fall in line or they’re lying to theirselves. It’s AI. It’s Myah. It’s Janet from Accounts. Britney’s not free. Britney’s controlled by Cade. Britney’s dead. Will.I.am is holding Britney hostage in Cabo. 

aren’t you all tired? Imagine putting this much time and effort into something worthwhile... like your own lives. Some of you desperately need to.

End thread.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 7/22/2023 at 2:33 AM, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

Can I ask you a question? Did you become a Britney fan after the free Britney movement? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

with the amount of regular people posting AI songs that sound just like Ariana,Taylor etc I don't doubt her pathetic team will use it. Not sure will did it...To me the verses do sound like Maya and didn't she say she was involved with his song?

On 7/22/2023 at 10:26 PM, Broccoli Spears said:

Yes, great retort. Looping a very reasonable theory that she did not sing this song with something ridiculous like her being dead. And then telling me I should put time and effort into my life when you have almost 9x as many posts/comments as me. yeah ok...

On 7/21/2023 at 4:14 PM, summer2summer said:

Nah it's Britney. You're probably a new stain. Not an old one like us. 

She recorded this very recently too. Will just drowned the vocals with effects. Deal with it and move on. 

Meanwhile WESHGO WESHIHO WESHIGO WESHIGO MANJOBI MANJOBI MANJOBI MANJOBI

I'm a new stan? you don't know me.

Also, You have proof that she recorded this very recently? lol

No you sure don't... so your opinion is just as invalid as mine. 

I think it sounds more like Britney than Myah. However, even if it's Britney, I do not like Will's production overall. That's the bigger problem. If it were a GREAT song and a huge hit you wouldn't be questioning if there was a background singer layered in. There's no way the song doesn't have Britney's voice in it. 

Will had all the best lines. The song should have been all Britney and with better vocals and production. Even the choir part should have just been layers of Britney and Will's voice. I think the song sounds too choppy.

However, I still like it and have been listening a lot. I don't think it's up to par with Britney's legacy, but I'm thinking of it as a fun bonus song she wanted us to hear and don't consider it a lead single off of an album.

I think it's unfortunate how anything Britney does nowadays will always have the "omggg it's all AI!! the real Britney is locked in a basement!!" conspiracies rolling in, from IG videos to new music.

Anyway, it's defo her on the vocals. I do however believe that not all of the vocals are recent; for instance the weshia-theshigo-washedo-manjobi bits sound much cleaner than the rest, like they were recorded in an actual studio. The verses on the other hand sound like they were recorded on her iPhone and mailed back to Will, which wouldn't surprise me at all lmao.

I'm glad to hear Britney talking random **** for fun in her new music, but I really hope either she invests in a good home studio setup if she doesn't have that already or that whoever produces for her next actually cares to clean up her takes and make them sound at least somewhat cohesive. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block