Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

Your logic is flawed in so many ways (just like the other dramatic threads),
but I kinda know that explaining will be useless so I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway...

So what the Heck are you gonna do about it? Huh?

So what if this isn't Britney or what if this is AI or what if it's 10 year old vocals?

Are you gonna sue her? Force her to prove she was in the studio? Make her re-record the song in front of you? Threaten her to do a photoshoot? Force her to make a post on instagram (which you clearly don't pay attention to)? Sounds just like team con behavior to me.

Really. What is the point of this thread?

• Love 4
  • Like 4

The only thing worse than repeat negative threads are repeat negative threads that get their facts wrong.

It’s like if fifteen people made a thread that was like “why did she stop doing the VMAs after the snake performance?”

😒

Edited by IRunAway
  • Like 1

Yeah the only reason why I don’t know if I want this song to do well is the vocals. I can only hope Britney respects the fans enough not to pull Myah/AI on us… but she isn’t even actively recording music at the moment (to our knowledge anyway), it’s just hard to believe she’d actually go to the studio and record an old demo. 

Also, Myah not appearing in the credits when we know she laid down vocals and with Anthony Preston and William’s presence…. Yeah.:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Content Curators
58 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Oh please!! If blackout came out after Britney Jean you would be saying the same thing about her vocals. Britney went into the studio for Elton..just stop with all these annoying threads 

please don’t compare a pop masterpiece like blackout to this unfinished demo of a song…

it’s literally a **** pop song like how are y’all upset at ppl reacting badly 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

Could you shut up? I mean, for real. They're not gonna make/release more Britney music based on us eating this up or not. If Britney wants to put out more music, she will, whether it sounds like this or not.

And take off the tin hat while you're at it. It's from the BJ era. We all know the story there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Almost Mystical said:

You’re clearly not educated with Britney vocal. And between Britney not going for photoshoots and studio to record her vocal had zero correlation at all. She can record this anywhere and doesn’t want to do a full glam squad thing. That’s her choice. 

This is absolutely Britney’s vocal and her own idea. It has that IDGAF vibe like Chaotic or Do Something.

No it does not sound like those songs, it sounds exactly like body ache when she sings about letting the dogs out

22 minutes ago, radiantradar said:

It’s 100% Britney :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

it’s kinda poorly produced and made, but still Britney 

i agree. it’s just poorly produced which is why there might be a lot of skepticism about why it sounds like AI or myah marie. i think a will.i.am song where britney’s vocal are better produced is S&S. you can hear the colors and textures in her voice on that track and it doesn’t sound highly edited. on this song her voice in certain parts sound very cheaply auto tuned and distorted. i like songs where britney’s voice have different effects on it but this doesn’t sound very well produced 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Gullible? Sweetie, it’s called common sense. They taught that in middle school which clearly you don’t graduate from. Britney have her own mind. If she’s fed up performing today, she can go to recording studio tomorrow. You B-Anon claim don’t hold any penny, c’mon now. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

What's common sense? Britney is barely promoting the song. You think she went and put time into recording this? please. If anyone is lacking common sense it's you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block