Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

9 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

Why u mad 

Just saying you should perhaps wait for next week's Billboard chart before labeling something a hit. These days, it's embarrassingly easy for songs to chart on iTunes if you have a decent-sized fanbase. K-pop fans do it all the time with songs that end up making 0 waves outside of their respective fanbases. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Just saying you should perhaps wait for next week's Billboard chart before labeling something a hit. These days, it's embarrassingly easy for songs to chart on iTunes if you have a decent-sized fanbase. K-pop fans do it all the time with songs that end up making 0 waves outside of their respective fanbases. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

And so? I don’t give a f about billboard I enjoy the fact that she doesn’t promote nothing maybe it’s note her and you are still talking about that song haahahah I doubt it hilarious  tbh as I said before it’s the power of Britney when will your fave..

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I think most of us know and some are in denial. 

I honestly hate that Cade is her manager. I don’t know the guy but seems like he has little experience handling a career of Britney’s magnitude. 

Under cades management Britney has had a top 10 single. Something team con failed to do since 2012. 

• Love 2

Either way, its a trash song and its a stain on her discography. It sounds like a demo and whoever likes this is tasteless. Listen to it and play Glory right after and you'll realize how ****ty this "song" is. They can do way better than this, she has so much talent and potential to be releasing this kind of crap. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Kirit0323 said:

Either way, its a trash song and its a stain on her discography. It sounds like a demo and whoever likes this is tasteless. Listen to it and play Glory right after and you'll realize how ****ty this "song" is. They can do way better than this, she has so much talent and potential to be releasing this kind of crap. 

You are stuck in the past wake up

20 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

Under cades management Britney has had a top 10 single. Something team con failed to do since 2012. 

Literally because it was her first single in like 6 years. You think it has anything to do with Cade? It was an Elton John song reinterpretation of one of his most recognizable songs

Yeah gosh you're right that's why it SOUNDS LIKE HER and she asked for 50% less autotune so the first half is comprehensive vocals. 

Also GOSH she promoted it herself a FREE woman because its not her?

Look, we're all sad. This is embarrassing and to make it worse this is one of the last times people will listen to her in order to decide to listen to her again.

The fear is shes ruined her career but I would argue not even perfecting the vocals in the b word as a start. It's not piece of me, it's not angry it's pointless and sounds like a baby. None of which is what she did in scream and shout. Yes we laughed at her accent but it was deeper and as a Brit we ate it up. 

This is tragic.

It is her. She didn't try. Expected better because she's known for amazing 30 mins to record but no, her hearts not in it she doesnt care. Maybe she doesn't wanna do it.

But this I wanna forget along side chilling with you. But it's part of her story it's a moment. And we all sit and wonder if she doesn't wanna work and is free (yas queen) why when she does she's sub par. That's still not fair.

Crucify me, but you know she don't care and I can't change this song and how poo it is (think, would you seriously have listened or known its existence if she wasn't on it because other than BEP I don't listen to will.ia.m solo)

1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Your logic is flawed in so many ways (just like the other dramatic threads),
but I kinda know that explaining will be useless so I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway...

So what the Heck are you gonna do about it? Huh?

So what if this isn't Britney or what if this is AI or what if it's 10 year old vocals?

Are you gonna sue her? Force her to prove she was in the studio? Make her re-record the song in front of you? Threaten her to do a photoshoot? Force her to make a post on instagram (which you clearly don't pay attention to)? Sounds just like team con behavior to me.

Really. What is the point of this thread?

So now you need a point to post threads? What was the point of the two threads you've posted here? Smooth brain logic. 

5 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

Literally because it was her first single in like 6 years. You think it has anything to do with Cade? It was an Elton John song reinterpretation of one of his most recognizable songs

Lol he’s her manager. Her success under his management is a reflection of his skills as a manager. It’s never SOLELY the manager as Brit is the one singing. But she has had success under his management. She also had a Alist wedding that team con would’ve never allowed. Yes it’s the queens friends but Cade works with her regarding her business. Stay mad at the icon that is Cade Hudson. 
mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

1 hour ago, Eternalhouse said:

Your logic is flawed in so many ways (just like the other dramatic threads),
but I kinda know that explaining will be useless so I'll just leave it at that.

Anyway...

So what the Heck are you gonna do about it? Huh?

So what if this isn't Britney or what if this is AI or what if it's 10 year old vocals?

Are you gonna sue her? Force her to prove she was in the studio? Make her re-record the song in front of you? Threaten her to do a photoshoot? Force her to make a post on instagram (which you clearly don't pay attention to)? Sounds just like team con behavior to me.

Really. What is the point of this thread?

Drag ha sis Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

2 hours ago, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

Unless you work directly with Britney, this is purely speculation just like every conspiracy and criticism that comes up towards Britney every single day.

We can speculate all we want but at the end of the day, I am going to trust that with the end of her conservatorship, all of these recent career decisions are on Britney’s terms and that alone should give us peace of mind.

So, sit back, relax and mind your business! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block