These rejected "Baby One More Time" tracks sound great with "Britney" on them

I'll Be There For You and Love is On were produced by Eric Foster White for the ...Baby One More Time album. The tracks may/may not have been demoed by Britney herself, but the style fits her debut perfectly. Listen to both rejected tracks with AI, they sound very believable:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

I'll Be There For You and Love is On were produced by Eric Foster White for the ...Baby One More Time album. The tracks may/may not have been demoed by Britney herself, but the style fits her debut perfectly. Listen to both rejected tracks with AI, they sound very believable:

Being Britney, I would sing "Love Is On" with deeper voice and do more riffs :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I like it too but the lyrics are SO painfully cheesy, that they ruin the song.

Which is a shame cause it has really good vocals and instrumental on it.

If there's someone out there you love and the only way to communicate is via email, it's not cheesy. I was in such a situation :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

If there's someone out there you love and the only way to communicate is via email, it's not cheesy. I was in such a situation :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I guess I didn’t think of that but it’s true.

I think lots of people can relate to that situation.

• Haha 1

These aren’t bad, but I’ve yet to hear a good AI model for Baby era. I’ve heard some good  2003 models, 2007/2008 models and 2016 era (which 2016 was more widely available, I’d love to play w that one), but none have been able to replicate her early deep voice. Hopefully someone will come out with that soon. I’d love to hear these and some other songs with her Soda Pop voice

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I guess I didn’t think of that but it’s true.

I think lots of people can relate to that situation.

Especially when I had an argument with someone I love and then days after he traveled for 6 months long mission in Afghanistan :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Wendy Williams said:

Especially when I had an argument with someone I love and then days after he traveled for 6 months long mission in Afghanistan :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Aw I'm so sorry.

Love is such a complicated thing.

It can be so great yet so horrible at the same time. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
On 5/13/2024 at 11:49 PM, studlygeorge said:

These aren’t bad, but I’ve yet to hear a good AI model for Baby era. I’ve heard some good  2003 models, 2007/2008 models and 2016 era (which 2016 was more widely available, I’d love to play w that one), but none have been able to replicate her early deep voice. Hopefully someone will come out with that soon. I’d love to hear these and some other songs with her Soda Pop voice

TBH this model is really close to Britney's voice, haven't seen one as accurate. Most of those "era" models are always glitchy because of the lack of training.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block