Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

19 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

I think it sounds more like Britney than Myah. However, even if it's Britney, I do not like Will's production overall. That's the bigger problem. If it were a GREAT song and a huge hit you wouldn't be questioning if there was a background singer layered in. There's no way the song doesn't have Britney's voice in it. 

Will had all the best lines. The song should have been all Britney and with better vocals and production. Even the choir part should have just been layers of Britney and Will's voice. I think the song sounds too choppy.

However, I still like it and have been listening a lot. I don't think it's up to par with Britney's legacy, but I'm thinking of it as a fun bonus song she wanted us to hear and don't consider it a lead single off of an album.

Yeah I’m disappointed to see how divided everyone is over the track. I think it’s fun and cute. I think AI meant to have been a theme of the track, playing into the AI/she’s not here conspiracies. The cover art is literally AI generated lol take a closer look at it, everyone. Yes Britney’s head is photoshopped onto the body but the rest of the image is AI.

I personally hear Britney’s unique voice and pronunciation/style of singing which AI cannot replicate. With that said, I think a Britney AI was put over her vocals which resulted in what we’re hearing. A lot of AI creators don’t add any reverb or anything. They just generate the vocals and place them onto the track. I personally think that’s just bad production. You can hear the vocal splicing/autotune effects under everything but that would’ve been done before the AI I assume. 

Regardless I like the song. It’s a fun song and it’s cute for summer. It’s nice to hear from Britney again and imo it’s nice to hear an outtake from Britney Jean, we don’t get many of those.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Puhleaassse 🤣

If I said it was highly unlikely instead, would that help your delusional little soul and be better for you?

Powers of deduction simply from her posts and the timings of everything would highly suggest she did not travel to London...

But then again they might have been old posts, right? and she might have travelled undetected in from America to London to re-record a verse from a BJ Reject from 2013. Sounds like something Britney would do, right? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

U also think Will would not have mentioned they recorded together in London during his solo promotional campaign in the UK? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

We don't know.

+ None of them said that.

+ Are you a fan? Sound more like a hater.

On 7/27/2023 at 7:52 PM, mwilliams917 said:

But that's the problem. It's not "defo" her. The fact that so many people question it should be a problem. We never questioned whether Britney was singing on tracks because Britney has a distinct singing style, adlibs, runs, and tone. People are questioning because after more than 2 decades of listening to her, people who have discerning ears can hear that it's someone or something that is trying to mimic those things. It doesn't help that the song is absolute nonsense and the general public is making fun of it for being vapid. 

There is no reason to believe she didn't record the song. Like I said, this is nothing but yet another case of "hurr durr they're using a body double and AI and the real Britney is locked up!!!" that's been spouted around ever since the c-ship came to an end. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

For what it's worth, many other songs of Britney's don't have the type of vocal performance you're referring to and there's no question as to whether it is her on those tracks, so I'm not very keen on that argument. I'm not sure why anyone would expect to hear the same style of performance on every song she records, and especially not on a linear, repetitive, robotic track like Mind Your Business.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block