Those are not her vocals, and you all know it

15 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

The more you all legitimize this song by taking it seriously the more you'll get money grabs like this song. There is NO way these are Britney's vocals. This is clearly Myah and/or AI. Britney couldn't even be bothered to go to a photo shoot, y'all think she actually went into the studio to record vocals for a 10 year old demo? This is clearly a case of William wanting a hit and so he probably presenting the demo/song to Cade or Britney's label and they're putting it out. "It's not the greatest songs, but they'll eat it up anyway." 

We have to be vocal as aa fanbase. If you want any sort of legitimacy for Britney you will not support such a horrid song that has no clearly discernible proof that she's singing on the song. 

We don’t give a f. Is Britney stop it… the world is evolving face it.

7 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

You’re clearly not educated with Britney vocal. And between Britney not going for photoshoots and studio to record her vocal had zero correlation at all. She can record this anywhere and doesn’t want to do a full glam squad thing. That’s her choice. 

This is absolutely Britney’s vocal and her own idea. It has that IDGAF vibe like Chaotic or Do Something.

This! And she posted she was in the recording studio back in February. Some fans are delusional. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Why do we even have moderators in this forum when every **** thread is allowed??? EVERY THREAD SHOULD BE APPROVED FIRST!! I#m sick of yall stupid opinions about AI and wawawa I don't like this song. STFU!! 

A forum wouldn’t be a forum without opinions lmao.

Also, censorship much. You're basically saying any negative thread shouldn't be allowed. Life isn't all roses and daisies.....

• Love 6
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

You’re clearly not educated with Britney vocal. And between Britney not going for photoshoots and studio to record her vocal had zero correlation at all. She can record this anywhere and doesn’t want to do a full glam squad thing. That’s her choice. 

This is absolutely Britney’s vocal and her own idea. It has that IDGAF vibe like Chaotic or Do Something.

lol with all due respect, you don't know me to know that I'm not educated on her vocals. There is ZERO of that special britney twang on the vocals on this song. It's so clearly someone or something (AI) just trying to replicate it. They did a whole album like this and you are saying in a time like this where she's shown zero interest in being a performer that she went in to re-record vocals for a 2013 william demo? Please make it make sense. The fact that you're entertaining that it's her sing is why her team will continue to get away with this. gullible

• Love 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Midnights said:

I have veen saying that since the beginning. People are like "maybe she likes to make music". Yeah, she likes it so much she can't be bothered to even post it on IG let alone a decent single artwork shoot..........nnnnnBrady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

She don’t need to. She’s Britney mf spears.

i think britney SHOULD re-Release the music (i cant get no) satisfaction but with a TWIST:

(you can get no) Satisfaction....

Seems like everything she does it's not good enough for the majority of u.

Let her be.... and mind your business *****! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by mrjmendes
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Also, censorship much. You're basically saying any negative thread shouldn't be allowed. Life isn't all roses and daisies.....

You can read, right? Threads should be approved first. I didn't say you can't voice your OPINION. BUT does every member on this hellsite needs to make a THREAD to voice their opinion? Instead of having 1 thread about this song, we have like 20 and there are ALL THE SAME!!

"WAWA AI NOT BRITNEY"
"WAWA SHE DIDNT SING IT"
"WAWA I DON'T LIKE IT "

It's a big mess and Jordan and his mods clearly don't care. Besides why does everyone feel the NEED to open a damn thread when there are already a few ones?? Just go and voice your opinion there?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Midnights said:

For sure those folks keep trying to censor differing opinions and control others.

Like it's not that deep, people don't like the song, others do what's the issue lol.

• Love 4
Just now, Vitalized Diamond said:

Did I mention you? My comment was as a whole not you specifically boo.

Fact is there are many trying to censor people's opinions and take control of other members.

I never said you did. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Bruh you're replying to the guy who misread my post :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, but some people are just downright disgusting and taking a stupid song so seriously that it gets on my nerves. And it's always BRITNEY. I haven't seen a behaviour like this with Beyonce, Ariana, Taylor etc. 

Just now, OneTrackMind said:

Bruh you're replying to the guy who misread my post :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Everyone is allowed to voice their opinions, but some people are just downright disgusting and taking a stupid song so seriously that it gets on my nerves. And it's always BRITNEY. I haven't seen a behaviour like this with Beyonce, Ariana, Taylor etc. 

I'm agreeing with him about the complaints of users trying to censor other users this has been brought up in several of the threads. This wasn't about you, many of the comments in these flooded threads are about trying to control and censor users for differing opinions.

I actually agree with you that all the same threads should be merged so the forum doesn't have so many of the same threads flooded, I don't think threads should have to be approved though.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I think most of us know and some are in denial. 

I honestly hate that Cade is her manager. I don’t know the guy but seems like he has little experience handling a career of Britney’s magnitude. 

He is a former CAA member, probably pulling strings for a more sinister personnage...

B needs to stay the hell away from him!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

lol with all due respect, you don't know me to know that I'm not educated on her vocals. There is ZERO of that special britney twang on the vocals on this song. It's so clearly someone or something (AI) just trying to replicate it. They did a whole album like this and you are saying in a time like this where she's shown zero interest in being a performer that she went in to re-record vocals for a 2013 william demo? Please make it make sense. The fact that you're entertaining that it's her sing is why her team will continue to get away with this. gullible

Gullible? Sweetie, it’s called common sense. They taught that in middle school which clearly you don’t graduate from. Britney have her own mind. If she’s fed up performing today, she can go to recording studio tomorrow. You B-Anon claim don’t hold any penny, c’mon now. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block