Before the new song drops, HONEST OPINION on "Hold Me Closer"

The song that returned my queen to the top 10 where she belongs? The song that was her most consistent hit in years and stayed #1 for two weeks as well as was stable on charts for months…I have nothin but love for that labor of love. Brit did it for us cuz she loves us and loves making music stop finding reasons to be negative at such a happy time. Whitney Houston Whatever GIF

• Love 8

I love it!!! I love the laid back vibe it has. It was a smooth transition from her sound on Glory. I do wish they gave her vocal treatment that she had on the demo version. I miss her adlibs and solo parts. As a matter of fact, I tend to hear the demo version more when I’m at clubs than I do the actual official one 

I think the overall sound is very exuberant and worldwide. I like it a lot. However, from how her vocals were hyped up, the final product was slightly disappointing. I don’t understand why a lot of her special moments and adlibs were edited out. 

I think the new song with will.i.am will be a big treat bc it’ll be the first time we’ve had in your face attitude Britney in quite a while. Although will.i.am isn’t my top choice for a collaborator, you can’t deny he’s had major hits in the past and I love how he’s always praised Britney. I think the new song will be a hit!

I’m very curious and excited to hear how a project with him outside of the conservatorship sounds! 

Edited by jamesedward94

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block