Before the new song drops, HONEST OPINION on "Hold Me Closer"

Hold Me Closer was and is a success in every way, I'd go as far as saying there was never a negative to it; it was the coming together of two music legends on a track that blended what they do perfectly. 

Britney sounds incredible on all versions of the song, and she recieved nothing but praise for it, by fans, critics, the general public, producers and Elton himself.

The staying power of the song is a testament to her pull factor, and the song is essentially a celebration of her.

The song did exactly what it set out to do and more.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, idontgare said:

I loved it from the first listen. Just to hear Britney on a track after everything she’s been through was so special, and I’ll never forget that feeling :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I still play the song all the time! It was a hit in my books

10000000% this! The song doesn't matter so much to me as the meaning of that time in Britney's life. But she does sound absolutely beautiful on it. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block