Before the new song drops, HONEST OPINION on "Hold Me Closer"

As an Elton John fan myself, I could not help but saying that he, once again, knew exactly what he was doing by releasing this. You dont have a successful 50+ years carreer when you cant make people talk about you. And having a recently freed Britney Spears singing on a lazy pop cover of Tiny Dancer, (a concept he, btw, just did for an entire duet album months before) is marketing ginius. Just like that, he recycled 2 40+ yo songs of his and Britney came 30 minutes to do her vocals. 

Just like that, they got another #1 SINGLE.  

I love the song.

its a ******* lazy cover, knowing what elton is capable of. But i dont mind. 

I adore that two of my idols got to resease an improbable duet in such an unexpected time. 

• Love 1

Personally... I couldn't care less.

Sorry Britney, Elton doesn't do anything on me, never did and I think never will. The same is quite okay, but at the same time is meh. Something like that Giorgio Moroder's track but this time is better lol. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block