TMZ claims: Britney was LYING in court (and will be lying in her upcoming book)

Not surprising at all, but what's the surprise? If I recall correctly, around August 2021 (after Britney spoke), Vivian Thoreen filed paperwork and she essentially said that Britney didn't remember the situation correctly. The argument didn't go further than though, but it should be surprising that a publication that was able to share documents that hadn't been filed is reporting this. 

At this point, if Britney is lying, why hasn't she been challenged on it? Tabloids are meaningless. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not surprising at all, but what's the surprise? If I recall correctly, around August 2021 (after Britney spoke), Vivian Thoreen filed paperwork and she essentially said that Britney didn't remember the situation correctly. The argument didn't go further than though, but it should be surprising that a publication that was able to share documents that hadn't been filed is reporting this. 

At this point, if Britney is lying, why hasn't she been challenged on it? Tabloids are meaningless. 

Exactly this! If she is, then prove it by showing documents that counteract her claims. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block