TMZ claims: Britney was LYING in court (and will be lying in her upcoming book)

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

Brit had nothing to gain in the traumatic situation she was in for too long so what’s there to even lie about? Difficult People Reaction GIF by HULU

Because they watched the season finale of The Idol which proves she’s not that innocent :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I knew everyone would act dumb after she said that she fell to the ground, as if she lied because she didn’t know that there was video footage of the incident. 

She literally already addressed the video footage before - saying how she appreciates people trying to help, which she didn’t catch while it happened. :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

If TMZ wants to talk about lies - 

Let's talk about Team Con's 

Dementia claims

Hybrid model of a C Ship - Yet was put in place to "save Britney" in turn they made her a race horse they claimed was too unwell 

Britney being unwell to sit for depositions and or have a voice to hire a lawyer but can work and support tons of people and talked just fine when she gave her iconic testimony.

Lou's alleged involvement

Jamie claiming, he loves his daughter yet rakes her through the mud with his Louisiana pitchfork.

How about the lies about Britney's bedroom being tapped when there is actual proof it was, and they claim it never happened

We can go on and on with Team Con's lies. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

Why does TMZ hate Britney so much? Genuinely curious. 

I think Team Con and Jamie pay them to talk crap and make horrible accusations about her.

But then again, 

they did that before her conservatorship.

I also think the media sees Britney as an easy target because Britney doesn't usually defend herself against every bad accusation.

Also they don't take her seriously because of what happened in 2007.

Which is a shame because that poor woman was going through a divorce, post partum depression from having back to back babies, her aunt died of cancer and her then teen sister got knocked up.

I just couldn't imagine being in her shoes especially back then. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 5

Harvey Levin from TMZ has admitted that Jamie Spears was his sole source of Britney information back in the day.  He helped create that c-ship.  Remember, TMZ were there for both of Britney's 5150 holds.  She was subsequently released from the hospital from both holds because there was nothing wrong with her.

These people are hungry for money.  What a mess this is.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block