Kim Petras management team: Larry Rudolph and Cade Hudson. Cade tells that Larry is a good person and tried to free Britney! This is why Britney Spears and Paris Hilton support Kim Petras carrer, to help their best friend Cade! Now everything makes sense!

The interviews that Larry gave to the media after he wasn't part of the team anymore, didn't reflect any love for Britney at all. It was all business.

Him casually hanging out with team con is also not a good look and speaks against this theory.

Btw Larry Rudolph would have enough power in the industry to destroy Jamie and Lou at once.

So this theory is bs in my books.

Edited by pieceofphil
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

At the end of the day only they know the total truth but I will say it is interesting that Larry is the only one Britney hasn’t eviscerated.

Hopefully the book clears **** up.

She did spoke out on how he pressured her into signing the contract right as she got off stage to do the tour and the way she described it, doesn’t sound like he was being nice about it either.

• Love 5

So why doesn’t he feel some type of urgency to speak up in the midst of all the conspiracy theories floating around right now?  I doubt Britney would he mad about it, but even coming from him…a simple statement would go a long way as her “manager”.  I don’t necessarily believe Larry was a total bad guy, but he was making BANK too off of her working, he wouldn’t have wanted her to quit.  And Britney didn’t invite him to her wedding, so I’m assuming she at least feels a little resentment towards him.

Cade seems like a great friend to Britney but it doesn't mean he would make a great manager. If Larry can be trusted maybe we need him again, at least he was effective.

I think the main issue going forward is that Britney won't trust anyone. Which will make her really difficult to manage. 

• Love 1

Suuure. Larry looked like he really wanted to free her, every time he offered her to her family and army of exploiters like a lamb . If anybody truly believes he was not aware or involved, you are almost as smart as Paris Hilton. Almost.

Edited by Bigno
  • Haha 2
8 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

The interviews that Larry gave to the media after he wasn't part of the team anymore, didn't reflect any love for Britney at all. It was all business.

Him casually hanging out with team con is also not a good look and speaks against this theory.

Btw Larry Rudolph would have enough power in the industry to destroy Jamie and Lou at once.

So this theory is bs in my books.

nah I doubt he has more power than Lou.

Lou has lots of cash and lawyers, Larry is one agent.

Also nothing wrong with his relationship being only business. That was his job, he was not a friend.

1 hour ago, G-unit said:

So why doesn’t he feel some type of urgency to speak up in the midst of all the conspiracy theories floating around right now?  I doubt Britney would he mad about it, but even coming from him…a simple statement would go a long way as her “manager”.  I don’t necessarily believe Larry was a total bad guy, but he was making BANK too off of her working, he wouldn’t have wanted her to quit.  And Britney didn’t invite him to her wedding, so I’m assuming she at least feels a little resentment towards him.

I think she gives no f9cks about him. She fired him back in 2006 and that's it, there it should have ended. I think when her family brought him back she just did not want that.

Does not mean she hates him or anything but there are times your personal and business relationships end and for a reason..

Can you order your ideas before posting? Because throwing a lot of posts, and photos, with no clear context or commentary feels like i'm watching some stalker and his obsession, and so it's spam 

Edited by X_M

Let's not forget that Larry is a lawyer who's been doing this since the 90' and he's powerful and has connections in the industry.  so, if he wanted to help her, he definitely WOULD.... end of !

As for Cade, i try so hard not to pay attention but my suspicion is growing day by day especially now we know he's in connection with Larry.

PS: THE BOOK IS NEVER COMING OUT even if it is.... it won't spill as much tea as we expect, there will be some superficial stuff especially about her family.... no Lou, no Robyn, no Larry.... BOOKMARK ME *****ES

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block