Could it be that Britney was hexed by someone she trusted?

I don't claim to have all the answers, but hexes are a vile business. Only God and your own high frequency can shield you from them! What do you think? 

Anyway, guard yourself up from all these hexers lurking in here! Britney is a child of God, even if she's struggling to believe in Him right now. She's protected, and all the curses thrown her way haven't been able to touch her.

I mean just look at her face!!!! 🪽🤍

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

I could believe that's a possibility especially considering how dark and even satanic Hollywood really is.

I would not even be surprised if the past 20 years have been a hex on Britney cause its not normal

for someone to have so much bad luck all at once for a long time unless the supernatural is involved.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I could believe that's a possibility especially considering how dark and even satanic Hollywood really is.

I would not even be surprised if the past 20 years have been a hex on Britney cause its not normal

for someone to have so much bad luck all at once for a long time unless the supernatural is involved.

For a while, I didn't pay much attention to hexes because I believed in seeking God's mercy. However, given the darkness and deceit in Hollywood, it's not far-fetched to think that Britney might be under a hex.

Could it possibly be someone from her own family? Because the power of the hex is too strong to hold decades literally…

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Style. said:

For a while, I didn't pay much attention to hexes because I believed in seeking God's mercy. However, given the darkness and deceit in Hollywood, it's not far-fetched to think that Britney might be under a hex.

Could it possibly be someone from her own family? Because the power of the hex is too strong to hold decades literally…

Maybe.

It could also probably be other people in the industry who were jealous of her success/fame,

that they put a hex on her.

There are some people who get off on watching others fall.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Maybe.

It could also probably be other people in the industry who were jealous of her success/fame,

that they put a hex on her.

There are some people who get off on watching others fall.

I completely buy into this, especially considering Britney's family roots in the South. Belief in hexes is quite common in that part of America.

It's also possible that it was her peers at the time, who initially debuted with a different image than Britney. However, the labels later marketed them as Britney wannabes. Think Mandy, Jessica, Christina, Pink, and so on.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

I completely buy into this, especially considering Britney's family roots in the South. Belief in hexes is quite common in that part of America.

It's also possible that it was her peers at the time, who initially debuted with a different image than Britney. However, the labels later marketed them as Britney wannabes. Think Mandy, Jessica, Christina, Pink, and so on.

Yeah there was so much bitterness and resentment towards Britney in her prime from many of her peers especially Christina and Justin.

Britney was such a radiant positive light and when something full of light interacts with darkness, that’s when bad things happen.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah there was so much bitterness and resentment towards Britney in her prime from many of her peers especially Christina and Justin.

Britney was such a radiant positive light and when something full of light interacts with darkness, that’s when bad things happen.

You should preach more about divine lighting, this forum needs it!🤍

• Love 1
Posted (edited)

Britney is a Warrior of light, she has gone through everything and still standing. I believe there we're a lot of envious people that wanted her to fall.

She literally doesn't want to sell her soul just like she said in rebellion, that's why these monsters are giving her a hard time.

Edited by warioaddams
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.